Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:02 pm
(Misuzu, where do you live?)
Shun decides to see how Mitsuki is doing and heads there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:05 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
*yumi walks into the library and picks up germus*
a i'm not... yumi? sorry i was chating with another souled book right now...

ummm...okay?
*walks up to her room with germus*
so...whats today's topic?

m-mayun....i had...to...HELP...him....
*thinks about what happened*
User Image
((to mizuzu: quite a trip)) help him? um... quite diferent from normal, normaly it's him, me, ed or shun that helps you

yeah....but i despised...what seemed to be the only way to...i had to help him....his vampire side....and...i was the only female besides nemu...he only drinks....from females.....i passed out...and, i woke up in his room...  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:08 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

ummm...okay?

((to mizuzu: quite a trip)) help him? um... quite diferent from normal, normaly it's him, me, ed or shun that helps you

yeah....but i despised...what seemed to be the only way to...i had to help him....his vampire side....and...i was the only female besides nemu...he only drinks....from females.....i passed out...and, i woke up in his room...
i get the picture... if thats true, were is the mark? ed wakes up  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:09 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

ummm...okay?

*removes hair from neck*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

bones and rot

(to notingles: i know. But its so tiring)
(to blessed: thanx.)
Mitsuki: *grabs an ancient sword w/ inscriptions on it from the wall in the library and heads back outside*
Kazuki: *stays behind, not knowing if he should call for help or not*  
Shun reaches the house and rings the doorbell.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:11 pm
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki: *grabs an ancient sword w/ inscriptions on it from the wall in the library and heads back outside*

Shun sees Mitsuki. "Mitsuki?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:12 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*removes hair from neck*
if i had i neck i would turn it around a lot now, it would be far better to use your wrist... but it's all a life and death situation, so i belive it's nessesary ed looks at mitsuki "were are you going?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*removes hair from neck*
if i had i neck i would turn it around a lot now, it would be far better to use your wrist... but it's all a life and death situation, so i belive it's nessesary ed looks at mitsuki "were are you going?"

*yumi rolls her eyes*
when i woke up...he was in the bed next to me. obviously, that kinda freaked me out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:19 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*removes hair from neck*

*yumi rolls her eyes*
when i woke up...he was in the bed next to me. obviously, that kinda freaked me out.
well... that marks him as a perv to me germus open on a page with perfect drawings of the faces of everyone he saw, there were thousands, but only 12 on the page, including her, ed, shun and mayun, an small mark apeared over mayun's picture that looked like an pig  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:21 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

mitsuki: *looks at ed, then shun, growling slightly* its none of your business...
Kazuki: *sees the three of them* dont even think about going there mitsuki!
Mitsuki: *glares* butlers like you should stay quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:22 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*removes hair from neck*

*yumi rolls her eyes*
well... that marks him as a perv to me germus open on a page with perfect drawings of the faces of everyone he saw, there were thousands, but only 12 on the page, including her, ed, shun and mayun, an small mark apeared over mayun's picture that looked like an pig

*laughs*
nice germus....what reaally got me confused though, was he gave me a....red rose. that's when i think i lost my mind....  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:24 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

mitsuki: *looks at ed, then shun, growling slightly* its none of your business...
ed sighs "well... if you arent taking your best assasin together... it's serious" ed gets up  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:26 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"Mitsuki whats up?" Shun asked worried. First she gets drunk now this.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:27 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*removes hair from neck*

*yumi rolls her eyes*

*laughs*
nice germus....what reaally got me confused though, was he gave me a....red rose. that's when i think i lost my mind....
then a small rose apeared next to the pig an romantic perv... strange but i take him like that over ed's picture there were what seemed to be an red drop, an big Z, and an single trace. over yumi's there was nothing, but there was when he opened that page  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games