Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:51 pm
"No," Alicia said. "It's a different dimesion. Time is screwed up there. An hour here is a year there."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:55 pm
" is he training himself to beat Kane?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:01 pm
"No, we went to get a special book," Alicia said. "But his power has increased more than I ever thought possible. We were gone for three hours, meaning three years. He learned so much."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:05 pm
" Why are you telling me this? Are you afraid of what he has become?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:11 pm
"No," Alicia said. "I'm afraid of what we learned is inside of him."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:18 pm
"I feel a story comeing on. Put on your clothes, I cant focus."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:21 pm
Alicia sighed. She put her clothes on and then sat down. "Now you need to put your clothes on," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:24 pm
Brago put on his garments." now spill it."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:35 pm
"I don't really know much," Alicia said. "But I was able to get a glimpse of his soul while we were there. And I saw something extremely dark and evil inside of him. It was so cold. I felt as if I would never be happy again. And I could tell that everyone else around felt it too. They were all rooted to the spot. But he has no idea that it exsists. And then there was that man who kept saying this prophecy about Robert. And one part of it worries me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:02 pm
"go on, tell me everything that concerns you "  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:10 pm
"It says that his love for Nike is going to turn to a burning hatred," Alicia said. "And then he'll stop at nothing to destroy her."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:26 pm
"dont worry about him. He may be a rookie, but he isnt the type to attack his friends. Plus, we can help the situation if we need to. but right now, he needs to choose his own path. I think this is the perfect chance for you to give him a little space."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:22 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
Nike guided Hana to the bed, coaxing her with soft touches and softer kisses. Nike easily removed the demoness's dress, her own clothing following, falling like butterflies to the ground. She licked the blood from Hana's neck and traced her tongue down the valley of Hna's breasts. Somewhere in the back of her mind, something told her to stop but she could not.

User Image
Hana didn't fight back. She had no thoughts in her head other than the seduction nike had put on her. She let out a moan as the girl licked her, her body saying that it wanted more.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:23 pm
Neuro Nougami-21
User Image

Neuro looked at her and stopped something was wrong,"Let's go."He pulled himself away and started getting dressed.

User Image
Marisol looked at him and then started to get dress as well. "Where are we going?" she dared to ask him.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Oh. Really?" Dante asked flustering a little. He never knew he snored and spoke in his sleep. He kissed her lips lighty, glad that she was in his arms and safe.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games