Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:45 pm
-dame heads to AS after Psy's estate and goes straight to the pool, slipping in and continuing her laps-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:55 pm
-the lifeguard watches uninterestedly for a while before staring off into space again. After a little while, dame gets up, stretches to cool down, towels off, then heads back to MW to her quarters-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:19 am
*walks up to the front desk carrying a giftbox and patiently waits as the girl currently there gets things in order, seeming to be busy getting ready for the day*

*takes a calming breath after it looks like she has everything in her immediate area organized, then smiles up at the man*
Sorry about the wait sweatdrop Can I help you?

Xas. I heard somewhere that it was miss Kits' birthday this tangi and...

It is? gonk I knew I forgot something! stressed Darn it...
*starts wracking her brain on what she could do as a last minute kind of thing*
Oh no... was there supposed to be a party today? I'm sure they would have sent me an email...
*pulls out her phone and goes to check her inbox*

..... um... sweatdrop
I can't believe I forgot it was Kits' birthday. I'm such an idiot >_<
*still busy navigating her email inbox, talking to herself with a heavily sarcastic tone*
Great job, Tiff rolleyes It's only your boss' birthday. Nothing important or anything rolleyes

I just wanted to drop this off for her since I do not know if she will be stopping by the bar this isto..
*sets the giftbox up on the counter*
Will you make sure she gets this?

*looks up at the man again, seeming a bit confused at first*
What..? Oh... OH! Yes, of course I will. No problem at all ^_^ I'll just go put it in her office for her right now.
*puts her phone away and stands, picking up the box the man had set down and immediately taking off in some direction without even asking his name. A while later, she is seen walking in a different direction, having gone the wrong way and had to have another employee point her to the office*

Gi ussta sweatdrop She must be new...
*a few minutes later, she returns to the front desk*
All taken care of, Mr. Sanders.

...... um... sweatdrop
Anything else I can do for you?
...nau... I think that will be all. sweatdrop Bel'la dos... sweatdrop
*quickly grabs a card off the desk that has Kits' number and pulls out his phone, sending her a text as he makes the walk back toward MW*

Text From Ryzan to Kits
I left a gift for you at your business from both myself and Quortek. Hopefully it did not get lost.

Happy Birthday~
-R'zn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:05 pm
*Kits sits in the lounge, working on the painting she'd started the night she was here with Karrie. He wasn't here, but she could probably paint him in her sleep, she knew his features so well.*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 pm
*stops to look at the picture* neutral I don't like it... why can't I do anything right lately? sad *gets up to go clean her palatte off*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:11 pm
*returns to the lounge. Without looking back at the unfinished painting, she packs up her paints and leaves for home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:13 pm
*wanders around the Aqua Springs property aimlessly, not sure what she wants to do. Her inspiration for paintings seems to have left her* neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:37 pm
*sits on a bench at one of the picnic areas, looking up at the branches* We really need to start having people pick all these apples. I don't know what we're going to do with them all. cat_sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 pm
*starts walking back to the main building to work on the schedule* I wonder if anybody will be willing to come in tomorrow to start picking apples. No, probably too late. Maybe Thursday. We've already got everything needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:14 pm
*once she switches people around, prints out a new copy of the schedule to post. She then leans back in her chair* Now what do I do? neutral  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:32 pm
*bored, messes around with the computer in the office, exploring the random files that are on it*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:53 pm
*finds a folder of random pictures from around Aqua Springs and starts looking though them* Huh... wonder where these came from. confused  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:32 pm
*nearing the end of the file, starts to think that the style of the pictures looks very familiar* Hmmm... *gets to the last picture and sees that it's a picture of most of her pets, with "Happy Birthday Kits" written across the bottom of the picture* Awww whee

*hears footsteps behind her and turns to see Rod walking through the door*

Hello, Gorgeous. *sees the picture on the screen and grins* Good, you found them.

Did you take these? ^////^ *smiles when he nods* It's so sweet! Thank you! *gets up to go hug him* You really didn't need to do anything else for me. After the gifts, the show at the theater, dinner, the roof under the stars... *blushes as she thinks about what happened on the roof*

You deserve all of that and more. *kisses her*

*blushes more* So... do you work tomorrow? *looks at him hopefully*

Nope. cool

Do you... want to come over tonight? *when he agrees, they walk out to his car, going back to her house*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:32 pm
Amy was in Aqua Springs helping set up for Kits' birthday weekend. It would have been last weekend, but Kits was too busy with family and other things to be able to come to Aqua Springs. Amy hoped that she'd be able to make it this weekend, but she wasn't sure. So, they'd leave the decorations up in the lounge the entire weekend in the hopes that she'd stop by at some point.

The lounge doors were shut today through Friday evening with a sign on the front saying that the lounge was going through some repairs. Amy didn't want to risk Kits coming in and seeing the decorations before Friday evening.

Amy was using her power over the wind to lift her up toward the ceiling and holding up one end of a set of streamers. She reached down for some tape, but she didn't feel any. She turned her head and looked down for assistance. There was Tiffany, the new information desk girl, just standing there staring open-mouthed at Amy and her wind.

"Tiffany, tape please.... Tiffany, tape... Tiffany? Tiffany!"

She snapped her fingers in front of Tiffany's face, which caused the girl to blink and then jerk in alertness.

"Huh? Oh, right, right! Sorry Amy. I was just staring at your ability to do that. That is so cool!"

Amy smiled kindly at the girl. "Well thank you, hun. Umm, could I have some tape, please?"

Tiffany looked confused and then looked down at her hands. When she saw the roll of tape in them, she jerked once more and then quickly handed Amy the roll. "Sorry! Here you go."

Amy nodded, took the roll, and thanked the girl. She had thought about talking with Kits and asking if they should let her go, but the girl was so sweet, and all of the staff and customers seemed to like her. She was just daft at times.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:29 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs to find a sign on the lounge doors saying it's closed* Okay... Kits didn't say anything about repairs to the lounge. confused I hope nothing happened.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games