Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3720 3721 3722 3723 3724 3725 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:36 pm

((Perhaps the whiskey is a gift from Bonnie since she's Irish? That's what I'm getting out of it, LOL. Heyo, Dec....long time, no see! blaugh ))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:39 pm

((Could be. I think I read it wrong anyway. Bonnie wouldn't know that Tes doesn't drink, so that makes sense. 3nodding ))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 pm

[[That was a woops... sweatdrop I've been away so long I forgot TES doesn't drink. Cause Dec does know and I am sure he is better at remembering than me. I have edited after being assured he will enjoy the replacement. Hey Kat and all the rest. Glad to be back!]]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:44 pm

((Gingerbread syrup? I'm sure he'll enjoy that. ^_^ Glad you're back, Dec.))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:44 am

{{mmm gingerbread}}

*though he had planned to leave the room while the Ladies were out, being curled up in bed under the covers made him lethargic and he ended up just falling right back asleep sweatdrop He now finds himself still there once again in the morning, Kakkosen seeming rather elated to have him hanging around still confused Taking a peek outside the covers, he sees Ayami asleep in bed. Not sure how much longer she's going to stay asleep, he debates for a moment whether he should risk trying to sneak out or wait until she eventually leaves. Feeling a dire need to use the facilities gonk , he quickly decides on just sneaking out now sweatdrop

Removing the covers, he pads carefully across the room and through the Ladies' quarters, headed toward the front door. Kakkosen however isn't making the journey easy for him as she keeps hopping around him and weaving between his legs like she wants to play gonk *

Dammit... not now gonk
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:34 am

*after almost tripping over Kakkosen several times stressed , he eventually gets to the front door and lets himself out, leaving Kakkosen inside. As he walks away, he can hear her scratching at the door*
Jeez... obsessive much?

*knowing he wouldn't be able to get past the retina scan, he makes his way over to Tes and Ryzan's quarters. The door is locked, but he picks it easily enough. Unfortunately, they've also got a chain on the door stressed *
Let me in! scream I've gotta pee! gonk

*bangs on the door*

tch... *pauses the video he and Ryzan were watching, throws on a pair of pants, and answers the door, surprised to see "Seth" there*
.... how the hell did you get down here? o_O;;

Nevermind that. Out of the way! gonk *pushes Tes aside and heads straight for the bathroom*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 am

*Hears Kakkosen scratching at the door after awhile.*
*She sits up and in a very even and disrupting tone of voice speaks to her*
Kakkosen.
*kakkosen's little grunny ears fold down and she flops flat on the floor like a pancake.
She shivers there for a moment frightened by Ayami's uncharacteristic voice.
After a little bit she scoots herself along the floor and back into her grunny bed*
*Ayami gets out of bed and prepares to head upstairs in a very calm fashion nothing getting to her at all.*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:22 am

*entering the bar through the normal security measures she walks to the espresso machine and fixes a double shot of espresso*
edit*
*She takes her drink and exits out the front door*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Dec comes in, fetches a latte, and sits at a table. He has one I-pod earphone in an ear and is listening to something with his eyes half closed.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:28 pm

-Shaine struts in through the front door, pausing in the middle of the room, hands on her hips, to survey the place she had heard about-

-she doesn't notice the man until she has thoroughly eyed everything else, noting the entrance to another section, presumably the spa and restaurant, the shackles on the far wall, the lines and lines of alcohol bottles, the expresso machine, and the nice yet dark decor. She raises an eyebrow at the man, nods slightly and walks over to the bar-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Dec looks up lazily from his listening and his eyes nearly drop out of his sockets! The hot witchy-like woman was strutting around in short shorts and long high heeled boots. And were those garters holding up those soft suede boots? Drool... and that was just the lower half. "Wow", he murmured.

He composed himself as she headed for the bar. He shifted in his seat; into a slightly more provocative position and called out, "You seem new here. The bar is self serve, in case you didn't know." Dec seemed to go back to his music but kept watching her under heavy eyelids.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Ilixaa steps into the bar, expecting it to be packed. She sees only a sleeping man and a woman she hasn't yet met. She shrugs and walks up to the bar next to her and looks over the counter onto the floor, then back to Shaine. "No bar wench today, I guess," she says with a crooked smile as she tugs on the shirt she's wearing, obviously not fit to her measurements. "I'm Ilixaa! I'm going to pour myself a drink. You want anything?" She walks behind the bar and reaches for the top-shelf elderberry wine that she's too short to reach. "Damn it," she scowls as she searches for a stool or something already behind the bar for her to stand on.

Ilixaa

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:12 pm

-she looks over her shoulder casually at him- Hm. Well then... -looks back to the bottles as the door opens and another patron walks in-

-The girl walks up to the bar beside Shaine and speaks- Oh? Is there usually a bar wench? -her voice has an odd feel about it, almost like velvet rubbing against silk-
-she thinks about what she wants- Since it's almost All Hallow's Eve, in a few short weeks, how bout a Witch's Brew?

Recipe Book

Witch's Brew
serve in Cocktail Glass

2 oz Yellow Chartreuse®
1 1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
1/2 oz spiced brandy
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1 dash nutmeg
1 dash allspice

Shake all the ingrediants together and serve in a chilled glass.

Need some help back there, love? -Shaine calls over to the girl. She walks her 5'11", boots included, frame over to Ilixaa to offer her services. Her cloak-cape swishes behind her as she moves, it falling in a rhythm opposite her hips-
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:19 pm

He shivered at the sound of her voice. Dec put away his I-pod; too intrigued by this newcomer to feign disinterest anymore. He took his latte over to the bar watching carefully to see if his height was going to be necessary. He figured it wouldn't but it was a nice opportunity to watch those near indecent shorts slid up the new girl's legs when she reached up.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ilixaa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:19 pm

Ilixaa cringes to keep from blushing with frustration. "Uh, if you wouldn't mind... I'm not too knowledgable when it comes to alcohol, myself. I've just started drinking it recently with, uh, a friend of mine, so, I don't know how much help I'll be. I usually drink wine, actually, so..." Her eyes go back to the floor as the much taller woman goes behind the bar. "I'm trying to find something harder to drink, but I don't really care for much of it. I like berries, though, and the first time I came in here, a guy named Tes fixed me something that was positively amazing! But, I have no idea what that was..."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3720 3721 3722 3723 3724 3725 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games