Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3722 3723 3724 3725 3726 3727 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Knowing this place, one can not be too careful. wink
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:16 pm

"Oh, hi there," she smiles at Nei1. "I don't think this little brew would be bad... I hope, but, I don't know, to be honest..." She fusses with her hair for a moment. "I'm still pretty new to the bar scene..."

Ilixaa

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:19 pm

-laughs at them both and starts adding pinches of spices or small shakes and little spoonfuls. Adds in a generous amount of honey, a little bit of cranberry juice-

Would you like some Nei?

-adds a little more just in case Nei would, adds a bit more spiced brandy and elderberry wine. She stirs all of it up and sets it in the microwave for one minute, watching it carefully-
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:22 pm

*thinks for a moment*

Why not, what's the worst can it do to me - kill me?

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:26 pm

rofl Most likely just taste bad, or maybe make you feel slightly ill. I doubt it will kill you though. wink

-takes it out after thirty seconds and stirs it again, taking some out with a plastic spoon to taste it. She nods, add some more honey and cinnamon then stirs again and puts it back in for the rest of the time. Shaine throws her spoon away-
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Sounds like a good concoction.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:04 pm

*exits*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Ilixaa waves at Nei1, "Bye, Nei!" Her attention turns back to Shaine. "Is it done yet? Will it be good?"

Ilixaa

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Oh, yes, I should think so. 3nodding -pours some for herself and Ilixaa- Here you go, love. Shouldn't be too hot but be careful nonetheless. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:04 pm

She sips the drink gingerly. It definitely has a unique flavor, and it isn't bad, but Ilixaa thinks she'll stick to her berry selection for now. "It's good," she says with a smile. "It's different than anything I've had yet, but I don't think I'm ready for that big of a stretch yet..." She sets her glass down and walks to the other side of the bar with a bottle of cranberry juice in hand. "I guess I'm just of simple tastes..."

Ilixaa

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:12 pm

-laughs and then sips at her drink, putting away the ingredients and then going to sit in a chair at one of the tables, crossing one leg over the other- Oh, to each his own, love. To each his own. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:19 pm

She cracks the top of her cranberry juice open and takes a sip. "Shaine, what was that Hallow's Eve you mentioned earlier?"

Ilixaa

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Oh, All Hallow's Eve? It's called Halloween by most, a secularized holiday that most people celebrate. It is where children, and sometimes adults, dress up in costumes and go about trick-o-treating door to door in which the people that live there or work there give candy and treats to the children. Others have parties to go along with the theme of Halloween where people dress up and have festive treats. During the whole month of October people do fall festivals and fairs, hay rides, pumpkin patches, haunted house and all sorts of things. Halloween is actually believed to be the combobulation of two ancient/old traditions: the Celtic festival of Samhain and the Christian celebration/holiday of All Saint's Day. Or at least have some roots in it. 3nodding

Nowadays most of us just do it cause it's fun. xd Who doesn't like dressing up as other things? biggrin It's on the very last day of this month. 3nodding

-she sounds very much like a recorded answer when giving her an explanation, like she says stuff like this all the time...then a confused look comes around her face- confused Wait, how do you not know? Have you just never heard Halloween called All Hallow's Eve?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:40 pm

*walks in, followed by her two baby dragons. She sets her sketchbook down on a table that's relatively well lit, then puts the dragons on the table next to it* Stay there.

*Smok squeaks and sits down*

*Mwee flies up and sits on Kits' head*

No, I said stay there. *sets her on the table again*

*flies up to Kits' head again*

*sighs*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ilixaa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:41 pm

She nods. "Yeah. Is that just another term for Halloween or something? I kind of thought it might be the night before or something." She sips her juice. "You seem rather versed on the subject. Are you always so knowledgable?" She turns her head to see who walked in. She smiles to the lady and her dragons, "Good evening."

{{Edits, edits, edits sweatdrop }}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3722 3723 3724 3725 3726 3727 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games