Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3726 3727 3728 3729 3730 3731 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 pm

*eye twitch* I think wearing one heel would be worse than having to wear them both. *slips off his heels and kicks them to the side*

Extra good, you say? twisted I believe we also had a deal regarding that ample bosom of yours... *eyes drift downward*

..... do I want to know?
I'm sure you would, but that's just too bad. talk2hand You've got Ryzan rolleyes
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 pm

She comes back in, leading Dameon by the hand. The man looks a little disheveled, his hair somewhat roughed up and still adjusting the shirt that Ilixaa had been wearing earlier, his coat nowhere to be found. "Here he is! Everyone, this is Dameon, again," she says with a giggle. She turns to Dameon and gestures toward each person in turn, "Dameon, this is Lady Leko, that's Shaine, and the, uhm, barkeep with the glasses is Tes, and the other one is Seth!"

He tugs on his shirt again, finally getting it to fit right, and smiles at the group. "Pleased to meet you all." He bows slightly. "I'm Dameon Kane." He pulls at his collar, getting it back in line with how it's supposed to be, mostly. "Do forgive my appearance. Ilixaa wanted to race back here as soon as she got changed to show everybody," he says with a smile. "But, since I'm here, is the scotch here any good by chance?"

Ilixaa

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:23 pm

You ran in those shoes?
*nabs the bottle of scotch and gets down another glass, pouring it, and setting it on the counter*
Ha! I got the scotch! I got the scotch! Do I get a prize too now? ninja

*looks at Seth, dumbfounded* ... I think that offer was just for Leko...
Quiet you stare
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 pm

*tosses a new pair of shoes at TES*
Come now Seth don't be telling all my secrets...
Oh nice to meet you Dameon.
You'd better be careful now Seth, can't have Ayami finding out about our little interactions wink

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ilixaa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Ilixaa giggles at Seth as she walks with Dameon up to the bar. "Did we miss something," she asks Tes as she hands him the money for Dameon's drink.

"Thank you," Dameon says as he takes the glass with a smile. He sips on it and nods his head slowly. "This is quite good." He grinned at the glass in his hands and at the barkeeps, "I think I might have to come in here more often..."

{{Edit sweatdrop }}

"You must be the one she's been talking about so much lately, Lady Leko." He sips the scotch and nods to her. "I gather you're something quite special." Ilixaa nods in agreement, then turns her attention to the guys behind the counter.

"Could I get you guys to make me whatever it was I had the first time I came in here? Do you remember what it was, Tes? I promise I'll pay attention this time!"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:30 pm

(( rofl rofl rofl ))

Lovely to meet you, Dameon. -smiles at them both-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:36 pm

*quickly takes the money as Ilixaa holds it out and stuffs it in his bustier*
ooo shoes.
*sits down on the floor to put them on*

You didn't miss anything as far as I'm aware. Oh by the way... *glances over at Shaine* ... that weird guy that was making eyes at me is Dec stare Don't think loserboy down here *kicks Tes* ever answered you.
Zolarix! gonk
.... *eye twitch* I think you hang around Ryzan a bit too much....

{{Hooray for edits?}}
*stands up after getting his shoes on, rubbing the outer part of one of his thighs where Seth kicked him*
er... I only really remember the dessert wine being served to you, Ilixaa.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 pm

-picks up the pitcher and her cup and takes it over behind the bar, placing them both in the sink-

-turns around and smiles at "Seth"- Thank you. Dec, you say? Interesting. He never did introduce himself. -she shrugs- Well, I must be on my way. -waves- It was wonderful to meet you all. I hope we get a chance to meet again.

-nods and smiles then picks up Kits' sketchbook, whistles for Pluff who drags himself off the floor, and saunters back out of the bar-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Something special? User Image
Well I suppose if one of a kind = special.
Then yes, that I am User Image

*snickers*
*watches the unknown woman leave* User Image
edits* User Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:56 pm

"Goodnight, Shaine! See you soon," Ilixaa calls with a wave as the woman leaves the bar.

"It was nice meeting you, too, Shaine. Have a good night," Dameon said as he nodded to the woman as she left. He turns his attention back to Lady Leko. "I must admit, according to Ilixaa, you are one of a kind." He sips his scotch again, finishing the glass. "I'm glad to see you two are getting along together," he says with an honest smile of relief. "We've been moving around a lot as of late, but it seems like this might be a good place to settle down, at least for now..."

Ilixaa

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:03 am

User Image Getting along?
Well I'm not so sure what you're getting at here.
I supposed if my ability to recommend a proper drink is as such...
User Image Don't get me wrong, but I behave not by choice. User Image

*waves a hand and the little black widow comes to life and crawls around Seth's neck*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 am

*lets out a girlish scream, completely freaking out that the black widow actually moves on its own and is on him.*
GET IT OFF!!! GET IT OFF!! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!! gonk
*tries frantically to brush it off*

.... sweatdrop *is really glad he isn't the one wearing that choker anymore* sweatdrop
Seems a few people are moving in lately. Guess it's moving season or something...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:10 am

(( rofl rofl rofl ))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:12 am

*calms the spider and winks over to Seth with a snicker*
*lifts up her scotch and sips on it between giggles*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ilixaa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:16 am

"Aww... Oh well... I guess we'll have to rediscover it... then...?" She looks on as Seth seemingly goes berserk for no reason at all.

"It's not misbehaving I'm afraid of, Lady Leko; in fact, I'd say Ilixaa would look forward to that sort of thing. Suffice to say, there are certain types of your kind that would have her undone, to put it lightly. There's also a good number of men that would see her suffer, if not destroyed altogether, as well......" His attention abruptly goes to the frantic Seth as well.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3726 3727 3728 3729 3730 3731 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games