Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3727 3728 3729 3730 3731 3732 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:22 am

*catches the spider as it stops moving and tosses it to the ground, stomping on it a few times before glaring over at Tes, thinking this is something he "conveniently" forgot to mention* :X
What? ninja I didn't do anything neutral
tch... stare

*shrugs and turns back to the patrons*
Not to sound rude or anything, but Ilixaa here looks like an ordinary human to me. Don't see how that calls for any kind of action taken against her.... by the hands of men or otherwise.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:23 am

My kind? User Image
Just what the hell is going on?
You're more cryptic than Ayami over here!
I have no idea what it is that you are even talking about so I'm not sure if I'd want her undone yet twisted
You've been counting you chickens my friend...

*takes a deep drag of the clove and blows a smoke dragon puff*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:01 am

*her imp and her gimp start growling at each other*
User Image rolleyes weird little things...
CUT IT OUT!
Looks I I'd better get going, somethings are getting grouchy User Image
Let me know when you need me to make good on the deal Seth wink
I haven't forgotten.
And I would pick that spider back up and keep it close if i were you...
Oh and boys - if those two sleep here....
You know you have a job to do... twisted
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:06 am

I am well aware, Leko twisted
I'm ready anytime you are eek heart
*ahem*
What?
*points to the black widow on the floor*
*sighs and bends down to pick it up... poking at it a few times to make sure it doesn't move before handling it*
*grins mischievously, tickling at the back of Seth's neck in a manner to simulate the spider crawling on him* twisted
*shrieks* gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:18 am

*looks at the time and the little things nipping at each other*
Well hurry and make up your mind!
I need to deal with things here! User Image
Or if it's too cold you can camp out in the grunny bed again.

*the imp lunges at the gimp*User Image
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:24 am

As fun as you two are I'd really better go....
*grabs both of the things by their tails and hauls them off with her down to her chambers*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:44 am

{{I had assumed you'd already left sweatdrop }}

*after getting over Tes' little joke stare , he looks up to find Leko is already gone*
Noooooooo!! gonk

jeez... you act like you missed a once in a lifetime opportunity or something rolleyes
This is all your fault scream
*shrugs* Yeah... well... life sucks, then you die.
tch...

*sits around sulking for a while, reattaching the spider to his choker while he tries to think of a response to that*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:05 am

{{I, uhm, sort of got caught up reading a manga and forgot the computer was even on... sweatdrop I'm sorry I missed everyone! I guess I'll just add that...}}

Ilixaa and Dameon bid their goodnights to Leko and the bar staff and go home to sleep.

{{ gonk sweatdrop At least we didn't fall asleep there... ninja }}

Ilixaa

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:11 am

{{How unfortunate. *dumps out the bucket of ice water* crying }}
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:08 am

(( rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:54 am

*after cleaning up around the bar while Seth just sat there stare , he returns to his quarters where he finds Ryzan asleep on the couch in lounge wear, holding a notebook and a pen. Tes gently removes the pen from his hand as well as the notebook. Looking at the page, he sees a few things written and scribbled out, but nothing distinguishable. Closing it and setting it aside, he picks up Ryzan and brings him to bed*

*forgot to mention to Tes to get his skirt from downstairs and is left in his evening wear stressed Not wanting to walk back to the apartment in it, he searches around to see if he can find the clothes he had changed out of originally. While he's looking, he comes across a couple of boxes, one of them labeled "Flame's personal items", which he raises an eyebrow at. Looking through the other one, he recognizes the bedding as being from one of the boxes that were delivered to the apartment*
What the.....? o_O;

*digging around a bit to see if there's anything else from the apartment in there, he comes across a couple of bottles with notes attached to them. When he sees one is addressed to Tes, he smirks and decides to help himself to it. After all, he's kind of Tes too, right? twisted He considers taking the one for Ryzan while he's at it, but realizes he doesn't really have much use for wine. He closes the box back up and continues the search for his clothes, finally coming across them tucked away into a corner somewhere. He strips off his uniform right there in the bar and changes back into his other clothes, then gathers up the garments and the bottle of syrup and exits out the front, returning to dame's apartment for some rest*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:26 am

Ilixaa pokes her head into the bar and huffs at no one being there. She sighs and leaves to continus on her errands for the day.

Ilixaa

Ilixaa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Ilixaa walks in and sets her dinner and a notebook down on a table, then goes behind the bar and grabs a bottle of raspberry juice and brings it back to the table. She sits down and unwraps the cheeseburger with a bite taken out of it and opens up the notebook, takes out a pen, and starts tapping it on a half-written page as she takes another bite out of her cheeseburger.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:51 pm

After she finishes her dinner, she sits there and stares at the words she's already written. She sighs and closes the notebook and cleans up her mess before she heads out agian.

Ilixaa

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:59 pm

*appears in a bar stool licking at her lolly*
*summons a scotch bottle and a snifter and pours herself a glass*
Sundays are hard work User Image
*sits back and relaxes*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3727 3728 3729 3730 3731 3732 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games