Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:01 pm
*runs into MW, grabs a 6-pak of Coronas & a bottle of Patron & heads back out to Zen Gardens*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:39 pm
*Stops in to MW, having been MIA from her bouncer duties.* Too quiet in here, where are our Hooligans? Least there are no cheerleaders here. *Grabs a bottle of whiskey and zips out.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:16 am
Jack shoves the door open, pausing to knock the mud from his boots on the doorjamb. When he's sure he won't track mud all over Miss Icy's floor, he walks through the empty bar. He notes the changes to the decor since he was last here and a wave of disgust washes over him.

WTH! What's this? A Steamed Milk machine? Pastries? I coulda sworn this place was a damned bar not a blasted coffee house.

He bypasses the fancy coffee machine and heads behind the bar, pulling a flask from his pocket. He fills the flask with BV and fishes some coins from his pocket, dropping them in the jar, then drops the flask back in his pocket and searches for a regular coffee pot. Hidden behind the bar, he finds what he's looking for but the machine is turned off and the coffee is ice cold.

Damn it. Where's the microwave? Not finding the machine he's looking for, he fills his thermos with the cold coffee then lights a cigar. He stares around the room as he smokes, feeling irritable. A few moments later, he stubs out his smoke and shifts to coyote form. With a baleful glance around Miss Psyzapp's place, he lopes out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:22 pm
((baking a cake.....be going to zOMG in about an hour blaugh ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:35 pm
*after what Raela has said finally sinks in, Icy just stands there, with a shocked, yet knowing look on her face. "I've never told anyone about this, but- but I've had dreams as long as I can remember of another world, engulfed in flames yet cool and painless to the touch. I just figured I was envious of my brother who entrusted me with a secret of his when I was very young. He said our parents could never know or they would send him away and I love my brother so.*looks around as if Flame would hear her thoughts and appear to scold her for telling*He has the ability to control the fire element.*eyes widen with nostalgia and shock*It freaked me out at first! But, then I was intrigued by the things he was able to do and the fact that his flame possession never harmed me.*looks down at the ground and smirks a little*Then down the line I became a little jealous because I possessed no such power. I believe that's when I started having-"

*Raela cuts Icy off immediately, with eyes wide with surprise and confusion*"Brother?! Reign, you have no siblings. This is why YOU are being called forth to take your rightful place!"*shakes head and looks at Icy increduously*"Who is this imposter that you call "brother"?" *with that, Icy scowls and talks in a very calm, yet threatening tone*"How dare you speak of my family this way. If you do not tread lightly, you WILL pay..."*Icy takes the last step in between to close the distance and stares Raela directly in the eyes*"No one will ever speak in such insolent tones about my family as long as I live, do I make myself clear?!"*Raela immediately bows and humbles her tone*"I mean you disrespect, my dear Reign. I only tell you the truth. You are only daughter born to your parents, Salient Blaque-Silent Flames of the Night-and Syncopated Bliss-A Harmonious Fiery Death."

*once again confused, Icy tilts her head at Raela and scoff*"I do believe you're mistaken. My parents names were Crimson Blaze and Scarlet Verve, and my brother's Flame Knightmaer."*Raela jumps up and fliches back, an outraged flair in her eyes for a split second before she settles back down* Crimson? Scarlet? Flame? NO! NO! This cannot be!*shakes head and starts pacing, looking at Icy bewildered* These are NOT your parents Reign! Your parents belonged to the Athelian Tribe. These people that claim to be your parents and brother belong to the Oenosha Tribe-the Athelians sworn ENEMY!"*stops directly in front of Icy and stares deeply into her eyes*"Child, you must tell me everything! From as far back as you can remember until now! We never understood how you and your parents became missing and no one was ever able to find you, but this is highly unheard of! Why would our enemies take you in and raise you as their own?! What has happened to your true parents?!"*realization sets in and Raela becomes livid, liquid gold flames engulfing her as she holds to Icys shoulders*"WHY THOSE...! HAVE THEY NO SHAME! WAS THAT THEIR PLAN ALL THIS TIME?!"

*as Raela becomes more and more outraged, her grip on Icy s shoulders becomes tighter and tighter, her nails digging into Icys skin and drawing blood*"AYA!!! YOU'RE CUTTING ME!!!"*Icy pulls away, stumbling backwards and falling down on her butt* "DAMMIT! What the hell is wrong with you?!"*rubbing her now bloody shoulders gingerly, Icy glares at Raela and tries to calm herself*"What is this dribble you're spouting? Why would my parents lie to me?"*roll eyes and holds her hand up at Raelas attempt to speak* "IF what you say is even the tiniest bit true, answer me this? Why would my parents relinquish their hold on me? If my tribe is as pwerful as you claim it to be,then how did this "enemy" gain access to my parents and I? Why would they act as if I were theirs and not kill me if I am indeed the Fire Goddess you claim me to be? Wouldn't killing me be in their best interest? With the last of my kind dead, wouldn't they be able to take rule and rid the world of the Athelians? I mean, stop me if I'm not maing any sense, cause it's beyond me!"

((okay, I promise this will speed along. Thanks for keeping me in spirits Psyzapp and Katana! You guys are the best! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:41 pm
::Maune stops in and checks in on Icy and kneels down and places a warm cloth on Icy:: hope you will come to soon Icy. (Best I can do at the moment got to go talk to you all later)  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:17 pm
((runs in and grabs 12-pak of Corona, limes, and bottle of Patron and head back to Zen Gardens on Flying Giftbox))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:53 pm
*runs in for more beer, then dashes back to the Ghost Lantern server (Flying Giftbox is being a pain in the a**)*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

psihug

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:54 pm
*sits all dumbfounded with cold cig hanging off his lip after listening to Icy's story*

Did I hear what I thought I heard?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:32 am
Wretched Soul
Jack shoves the door open, pausing to knock the mud from his boots on the doorjamb. When he's sure he won't track mud all over Miss Icy's floor, he walks through the empty bar. He notes the changes to the decor since he was last here and a wave of disgust washes over him.

WTH! What's this? A Steamed Milk machine? Pastries? I coulda sworn this place was a damned bar not a blasted coffee house.

He bypasses the fancy coffee machine and heads behind the bar, pulling a flask from his pocket. He fills the flask with BV and fishes some coins from his pocket, dropping them in the jar, then drops the flask back in his pocket and searches for a regular coffee pot. Hidden behind the bar, he finds what he's looking for but the machine is turned off and the coffee is ice cold.

Damn it. Where's the microwave? Not finding the machine he's looking for, he fills his thermos with the cold coffee then lights a cigar. He stares around the room as he smokes, feeling irritable. A few moments later, he stubs out his smoke and shifts to coyote form. With a baleful glance around Miss Psyzapp's place, he lopes out.

(You know Jack, we do like to indulge now and again. We aren't savages…you know. rolleyes And if you'd just look around a bit you would find the microwave behind the bar. Just like a man…right in front of his blasted face and doesn't see it. stare )  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:45 am
*walks in sleepy eyed and yawming*
Morning Psyzapp dearest.
*heads to the espresso machine and lets #2 out of the basket*

edit: had a good laugh as I skimmed over the "firm pie" reminder! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:01 am
Good Morning Lady Ayami! 4laugh *makes herself a latte.* How are you doing today? Anything exciting happening in your life?

( I need to have a frank conversation with TES regarding "overcompensation" and……you know. rofl )  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:09 am
*Walks into the MW bar and tips his hat to Psyzapp and Lady Ayami Chan.* Good morning, ladies. You are both looking lovely this morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:11 am
Well, if it isn't Officer Showoff. rolleyes How good of you to "grace us" with your presence this morning. talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:12 am
oh I am just fine Psyzapp dear - nice restful weekend!
I can say nothing exciting is happening and I am happy about this... my prior years were nothing but drama...
how about you?

*notices justin*
oh morning officer... redface  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games