Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:09 am
User Image
Misha laughed softly. "Really," she said nodding. "And you were talking in a foreign language. Very sexy." She leaned down and nipped his ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:20 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante laughed, "Sure it was. Bet I was drooling on myself at one point." He said jokingly and felt her n** his ear, sending a jolt of excitement through him, cause him to tremble for a few seconds before his body relaxed. "Well, next time we should record me sleeping and see if I say anything really stupid."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:42 am
User Image
"Mmmm, video camera." She smiled and tucked his hair behind his ear, sliding her finger down his neck. "But I want to know what you said before."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:46 am

Dante chuckled, "Baby, I'd be happy to tell you, but I have the memory span of a rock." He grinned, "Though it might have had something to do with you." He rubbed her back gently, gazing upon his lover.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:01 am
User Image
She purred. "You really are a charmer," she said, brushing her lips to his. He was warm and she was glad to be here in his arms. She curled about him, happy and content, nuzzling his neck and inhaling his scent.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:08 am

"Sure." Dante said in false agreement and held her to him. "But don't worry, I don't try too hard." He grinned like a bafoon and kissed the top of her head.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:28 am
The locks slammed open and Jarvis entered the room of his master. He carried with his clothes for the next night. The steel coffin was opened by Kerat. It took four men to close but just one vampire master of his calibre. He walked from his dry coffin, his skin sucked every drop of blood in the coffin. His aura was blood red for those who could see and he was filled with blood. He put on his pants and trousers, put on his shirt and then his gun. Then came his coat and last his metal cestus. He thanked his guards and looked to his inner and vanished to Nike's location. He needed to look her over, to drink from his blood was after all a fine boost with the spirit. Dhamphyrs was a mix and a pure blooded vampires blood could confuse the spirit.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:55 am
User Image

Neuro looked at her,"We're going to visit someone,"He chuckled and changed his clothes then looked at Marisol,"Hurry up slave."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:18 pm
User Image
"Yes sir." SHe said, finishing getting ready. She walked up and stood next to him ready to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:16 pm
User Image

Neuro looked at her and picked her up,"Yes I think we should visit that idiot Brago."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:22 pm
Brago had been busy rubbing himself into Alicias breasts in a vacant room of the mansion  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:25 pm
User Image
" Alright Neuro." Marisol said as he picked her up. to balance herself in his arms she wrapped her arms around his neck.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:01 pm
User Image
Nike sipped of Hana's skin as she licked wet trails of desire alonge her soft belly. She parted Hana's legs like a book and ran her hands along her inner thighs. Nike hovered therea moment staring down into Hana's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:13 pm
User Image
Hana let out a moan as Nike ran her hands along her. Hana's body shook from the seduction making her want Nike.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:35 pm
Neuro appeared infront of the mansion,he opened the door and walked in, not caring if Brago would get mad at the sight of him.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games