Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3733 3734 3735 3736 3737 3738 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:07 pm

*unlocks the door to the cabinet and shows off a wide variety and neatly ordered vials* Well is there ever a doubt of what I'm capable of? Lessee we have your normal potions of love, sleep, energy, lust, ditzyness, confusion, etc. Some are stronger than others which is why I label the level of potency on them. And they are all effective through mixing with food or drink, or my favorite, giving shots like blow darts. hehehehehe twisted
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:17 pm

User Image User Image
Blow dart you say!
That sounds useful and fun!
OH there could be a great deal of fun that comes about from these twisted

*starts snickering to herself about the possibilities while rubbing her hands together deviously*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:21 pm

*looks at her watch and closes the cabinet back up and pulls out a catalog* Sadly I do have to go though, the world of retail calls. Look over my catalog and see what you like. We'll talk more on this after I get done. *chugs the drink and gets her things together.*Maybe you can find something to torment TES with. twisted
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Yes yes run along
*buries her nose in the catalog, and waves Liada off so she can study the useful items*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:25 pm

*laughs as she waves and heads out the door*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:19 pm

*retires to her room with the catalog*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:50 pm

*comes back upstairs nose still stuck in the catalog*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:00 pm

*Walks out to the Main Bar from Pandora's Box. She sees Leko and grins* User Image Hi Leko. What do you have there? User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Kat had spent the better part of the day with the staff hired to take care of the party at the estate on Saturday. The crew hired to decorate the grounds would be out at the estate on Friday, and the additional kitchen crew would also be out there to get most of the food prepared ahead of time. Deciding to go check in at the bar, she drives over and parks at the front, getting out of the black Lamborghini and locking it, tracing her fingers lovingly down the hood as she walks by it.

Entering the bar, she sees Leko and Psy. Smiling, she heads over to the bar and greets the two ladies before grabbing a Dos Equis.

"Psy, Leko....how's it going? blaugh I was most productive today, so I'm going to celebrate Psy's birthday by having a drink here. wink "

She pops open the beer and shoves a wedge of lime in it before taking a sip of it.

*Goes behind the bar and makes a Manhattan for herself. She tries to peek at what Leko is so engrossed in.* User Image

*Grins at Katana and sips her Manhattan.* User Image Productive. That sounds like a good day. wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

*takes her nose out for a second*
Oh apparently Liada deals in potions and such.
She has a whole catalog of her products!
Very useful stuff here.... User Image
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:11 pm

User Image Potions? Did…did you say POTIONS? Liada deals in POTION?! User Image *Gets very excited.* What kind of potions are we talking about?

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:15 pm

*Feels Psy desire to look at the catalog*
User Image Umm... like love, lust, weird quirks potions...
The standard.
She had a whole briefcase full.

*tries to keep the catalog out of reach*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:16 pm

She grins at Psy, "Yes, productive. I spent most of the day finalizing the party plans....so everything is all set for Saturday. Most of the set up is going to happen on Friday, so I need to let Victor know to expect the crews out there."

She glances over at the catalog Leko is engrossed in. "Ummm, whatcha gonna do with that stuff in there, Leko?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:19 pm

*quickly cuts eyes to Katana*
Who said I was planning on doing anything?
I know better than to plan ahead! User Image
I'm just looking!

*backs away*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3733 3734 3735 3736 3737 3738 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games