Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3736 3737 3738 3739 3740 3741 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:50 pm

User Image Oh…why thank you. How did you know it was my birthday? redface
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Ehh I says zome dame, what's this yous putting words in my mouth uh? No names just parole di rabbia.

Franco waves a hand at Psyzapp and sits in between Leko and Katana.

((Alls yous got to do is speak sotflys to Franco eh? Like a little uccello. chiamata uccello.))

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:53 pm

((I'd rather drink scalding lava. stare ))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:54 pm

*Looks at Franco.* Parole di rabbia? Oh…well then maybe she isn't getting better. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:58 pm

She nods in Dec's direction, "Evening Dec. Good to see you again."

Sipping her beer, she turns back to Franco.

"Now, Frankie boy, if you're going to do stuff around the bar, you really need to learn some proper phone etiquette, darlin'."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:58 pm

His eyes glanced over at Franco, stared for a moment and then went back to Psy. "One of Bonnie's customers mentioned it to her and she told me. The present is from both of us."

Inside the box is a tiny desk sized guillotine. The blade is very sharp.

"We thought you might find it amusing."

Dec smiles at Katana, "Hey there lady. How have you been?"

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Zitellona! Who in l'inferno are yous talking about heres?
Yous got Franco all confused!
yous ladies run aways with yourselves!
That's why Franco is heres for yous.

Franco winks over at Katana and tries to smirk at Leko. Franco notices the man not being to friendly with him, but he accepts that most men just can't hold their hat to him. cool
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Decorera
His eyes glanced over at Franco, stared for a moment and then went back to Psy. "One of Bonnie's customers mentioned it to her and she told me. The present is from both of us."

Inside the box is a tiny desk sized guillotine. The blade is very sharp.

"We thought you might find it amusing."

Dec smiles at Katana, "Hey there lady. How have you been?"

I'm sorry…where are my manners. Dec this is one of my brothers. This is Franco. *She motions to Franco and then opens her gift. She pulls out the miniature guillotine and sets it onto the bar.* I've never seen anything like that. User Image That is amazing, thank you so much and please give my best to Bonnie and thank her as well. Can I get you a drink or anything?

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:05 pm

*facepalms at the chaos she can't keep up with*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Franco leans in toward Dec after being introduced by Psyzapp and extends his hand for a greeting shake.

Franco Pavani, the best looking of the brothers I assure yous.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:09 pm

She smiles at Dec, "I've been fine. If you don't have plans for Saturday, why don't you and Bonnie come out to Psy's estate for her birthday party? It's Roman themed, her being Italian and all."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Yes. It's in Upper GGG. I have a place up there. Katana had the great idea of rolling the monthly party in with my birthday, an engagement party and a house warming party. xd

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Dec smiled at Katana, "I'm not sure about it. I'll have to check my calender. But congradulation Psyzapp for all of the above."

His eyes return to Psyzapp, "I'm glad you like it. I'm afraid I can't stay too long. I'm suposed to be watching the shop for Bonnie."

His eyes drag over Franco, "It would be interesting if this dame you said called really was our good friend damecharlie. I know she wanted to wish you a happy birthday, Psyzapp, but as far as I knew she was still not being allowed calls. I think the requirement was the call had to be integral to the patient's recovery for them to allow it. So far she is not even being allowed visitors."

He turned back to Franco with a hint of a smug smile on his face. It was probably awful of him, since he wasn't sure that it was dame on that telephone, but the thought of the possibility of this man calling his dame a cow made him want to strike out. So he chose the target all men pick, one-upmanship followed by a bi man's weapon, flirting.

He took Franco's hand, "I'm sorry. I'm Decorera, tapped nearly one half of the MW ladies."

He tightened his grip and put another hand on top of Franco's; stroking lightly. "But perhaps we should get more aquainted ourselves. Are you just a ladies man Franco?" Dec's eyes grew seductive.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:28 pm

*rolls her eyes and gets up needing the sweet relief of a drunken stupor. Fetches herself a Johnny Walker Blue label bottle and unscrews the cap*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Oh…I had just assumed it was Dame not "a" dame that was calling. sweatdrop My mistake. I understand she's under some strict rules and I figured as much with such a serious place to check into. *She lets out a huge sigh and still hopes that Dame is doing well with her therapy.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3736 3737 3738 3739 3740 3741 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games