Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:40 pm
Brago didnt notice Neuro enter. He was preoccupied with the task infront of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:43 pm
"I can sense Nuero nearby," Alicia whispered. "Why is he here?"  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:48 pm
"yea, uhhh I sensed him comeing a few minutes ago. He wouldnt come here if he didnt have a good reason. Perhaps hes fed up with me chaseing Soli and has come to kill me."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:49 pm
User Image
marisol looked around as Neuro carried her into the mansion. "it is very big in here and I feel like we are not welcome."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:52 pm
Neuro looked at her,"I don't care."He walked in and started going through all the rooms,"I know he left it here somewhere."He looked around searching for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:58 pm
User Image
"Is there something I can help you find, Neuro sir?" Marisol asked him.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:03 pm
Neuro looked at her,"Yes a sword."He looked around,"My brother put it in this wretched place since he knew I hated it."Neuro laughed,"The sword is black with swirls of symbols on it glowing white."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image
"Does the sword have a name?" she asked him. "Because if it does you should be able to call it, right?"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:08 pm
"Neuro, why have you come to my mansion?" Brago said when Neuro opened the door where he and Alicia were inside of  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:10 pm
User Image
Marisol's face turned bright pink when she saw what Brago and Alicia where doing. "Oh dear!" she hid her face in Neuro's shoulder.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:13 pm
Neuro looked at them and patted Marisol's head,"Finding something,"He turned to Marisol,"The sword has no name which is why I need to find it since it has no owner in the wrong hands it could be dangerous."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:19 pm
"Neuro, Youve come for my fathers swords? Ones in Nikes posession, anothers broke, and the last one, the council thinks its best I held onto it." Brago wasnt sure if he was talkiing about those swordss or not.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:20 pm
User Image
"He should not being doing that with that lady, this is not her house." Marisol told Neuro. "The lady's whose house this has become loves him very much and will be very hurt."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:22 pm
Neuro looked at him,"No not your father's swords my clan's sword the things it could do is something I do not want to discuss."He looked at Marisol,"She said she would cope with the pain which I found amazing."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:26 pm
User Image
"She must have a strong will then." She told him.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games