Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:47 pm
*nods* That's a long time. I only have friends as far back ascollege. Granted, my folks and I moved around alot,  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:54 pm
It is a long time. *nods*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:57 pm
*takes a moment to sip the hot cocoa, pondering* So...what was little Kits like? lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:05 pm
*pauses with his cup halfway to his mouth* Hmmm... Actually, she hasn't changed that much. She still acts about the same most of the time. Even when I first met her she seemed pretty mature. Probably cause she'd already been in a bunch of different foster homes.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 pm
*nods* That's really unfortunate she was shuffled around like that. *sips*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:17 pm
Yeah, it is. She was put in a lot of bad homes too. neutral They'd all think she was so cute, but then within a couple of months, they'd change their minds about wanting her in their house. *sighs*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:19 pm
confused neutral *raises an eyebrow* Why?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:19 pm
*pauses and looks at dame before going inside* Does that mean what I think it means?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:20 pm
Because of her temper. *sips his drink* Have you ever seen her mad? *shivers involuntarily* It's pretty scary. Even Velcore says so.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 pm
*thinks back* Um, I don't think so? The occasion has never arisen, I guess... confused  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:28 pm
-smirks and walks inside- Well, I guess that wholly depends on what you think it means. wink -smiles at the girl behind the desk-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:30 pm
Trust me, you don't want to. sweatdrop Kits is completely different when she's angry.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:32 pm
I guess you're right. sweatdrop I'd ask more if there weren't other people around. *smiles and says hello to Haley before going into the lounge*

((Cuwen hasn't posted for a while, so I'm going to assume Amy wandered away.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:33 pm
Oh... neutral We'll I'll be sure to stay on her good side then. lol I'm glad it takes a lot to piss her off then....  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:35 pm
lol Alright. -follows her into the lounge, surprised by the decorations- surprised  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games