Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:16 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

LOL how so? no worries - I trust ya' - whatever you say goes Master Jedi! smile

Alright. @.@

I'm glad you trust me. ^___^

That's usually a safe bet. emotion_dowant

gonk If knocking off points that you maybe shouldn't have gotten moves you out of first place, I might have to just give two prizes or something. ninja

Not necessary
1) we have established on several occasions that i am a ditz LOL
2) I'm fighting a nasty flu and the usual fog I travel in is much denser these days LOL

if I screwed up, I screwed up - I don't keep track of these things as you've seen LOL - I leave it to you guys in charge - whatever you say goes!

Well, it wasn't so much you, which is of particular concern. eek

What I'm looking at right now is a ways back, too.

@.@ Getting a headache trying to figure it out. sweatdrop

LOL don't worry about it - let it go - it's all for fun anyway right? we'll start fresh next month! xd

This is a serious commitment to me. Virtually a written contract of participation and expectations. @.@

It has to be fair and proper.

Then, when a fair and correct outcome is reached, I have commitments on a personal level to the kindest and least harmful outcomes as well. @.@

LOL is this the same dude with the Rancor pit?????? LOL
(hey I got the Jack's pants achievement - do you need it? I'll trade you the pants, (nothing in return except you have to pass them on so someone else can get the achievement too)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:17 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

nopers...I mean what I say...we have had some very interesting talks you and I my friend....

You didn't say that I wasn't boring, you said you wouldn't say I wasn't boring. blaugh

I'm glad. ^__^

I gotta let my puter restart so it will quit reminding that it needs to...be back.........

Alright, see ya soon! ^__^

hihi...i back...just got busy negotiating for fish....

Oh, cool. Don't worry about me. I'll be around when you aren't busy. 3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:20 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Not necessary
1) we have established on several occasions that i am a ditz LOL
2) I'm fighting a nasty flu and the usual fog I travel in is much denser these days LOL

if I screwed up, I screwed up - I don't keep track of these things as you've seen LOL - I leave it to you guys in charge - whatever you say goes!

Well, it wasn't so much you, which is of particular concern. eek

What I'm looking at right now is a ways back, too.

@.@ Getting a headache trying to figure it out. sweatdrop

LOL don't worry about it - let it go - it's all for fun anyway right? we'll start fresh next month! xd

This is a serious commitment to me. Virtually a written contract of participation and expectations. @.@

It has to be fair and proper.

Then, when a fair and correct outcome is reached, I have commitments on a personal level to the kindest and least harmful outcomes as well. @.@

LOL is this the same dude with the Rancor pit?????? LOL
(hey I got the Jack's pants achievement - do you need it? I'll trade you the pants, (nothing in return except you have to pass them on so someone else can get the achievement too)

But that was fair and proper, kind to the rancor, and now you can't be harmful to anyone, or anything! See? emotion_dowant

Nope. I got it, lent the pants out to a friend, then sold them for a lovely profit. emotion_dowant

Many many many thanks, though. The thought is much appreciated! ^_______^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:41 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
:::she falls asleep:::.....ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

emotion_zzz

::she opens one eye then silently sets up a few fire crackers to go off one behind the other then she sets them off with a deafening BOOM while laughin her a** off::: wakie wakie tis time to wake up...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:47 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
:::she falls asleep:::.....ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

emotion_zzz

::she opens one eye then silently sets up a few fire crackers to go off one behind the other then she sets them off with a deafening BOOM while laughin her a** off::: wakie wakie tis time to wake up...

Nope. Not getting out of bed. emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

nopers...I mean what I say...we have had some very interesting talks you and I my friend....

You didn't say that I wasn't boring, you said you wouldn't say I wasn't boring. blaugh

I'm glad. ^__^

I gotta let my puter restart so it will quit reminding that it needs to...be back.........

wow that was crazy...trying to do so many things at one time......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. @.@
If you're busy, don't let me distract you here. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:56 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_zzz

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: omfg you didnt just say that... lmfao.... :::she jumps up then goes to fill up a gallon of water then goes and dumps it on him:::... wakie wakie... :::giggles evilly then starts jumping on the foot of the bed::::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:00 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_zzz

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: omfg you didnt just say that... lmfao.... :::she jumps up then goes to fill up a gallon of water then goes and dumps it on him:::... wakie wakie... :::giggles evilly then starts jumping on the foot of the bed::::

emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. @.@

oh thankfully it is quiet now...just waiting for a pm....just came in got them......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. @.@

oh thankfully it is quiet now...just waiting for a pm....just came in got them......

Ah, I see.

Just got what, your fish?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:03 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_zzz

emotion_zzz

:::scowls then she goes to her trunk pulling out the pro grade firecracker then giggles evilly taking it to the bed and sticking it under the matress then lighting the fuse:::: BOOM time... wakie wakie... lol  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. @.@

Ah, I see.

yeah got the second set...first set bought and pay and ready to go to their new home.....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:11 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_zzz

:::scowls then she goes to her trunk pulling out the pro grade firecracker then giggles evilly taking it to the bed and sticking it under the matress then lighting the fuse:::: BOOM time... wakie wakie... lol

emotion_zzz  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. @.@

Ah, I see.

yeah got the second set...first set bought and pay and ready to go to their new home.....

Nice.

What kinds of fish are you using?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games