Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:35 pm
That's a good idea, but easier said than done. Sometimes it takes a lot, sometimes it doesn't take much at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:37 pm
*looks around* What's this? *sees a sign that says "Happy Birthday Kits"* surprised Oh! redface  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:40 pm
xd This is awesome, Kits! You are certainly loved!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:40 pm
*gets up to greet Kits, kissing her cheek and giving her a hug*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:45 pm
Well, I really didn't expect this! surprised

Hi Rod. smile *hugs him*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:46 pm
*turns around when Rod gets up. When he sees Kits, he smiles* Hey Kits.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:48 pm
Kits Rose
I guess you're right. sweatdrop I'd ask more if there weren't other people around. *smiles and says hello to Haley before going into the lounge*

((Cuwen hasn't posted for a while, so I'm going to assume Amy wandered away.))

{{I didn't know what to post. Nothing really to respond to, and I kept checking back for awhile. Nothing was happening, so I went to go play a game.}}

Amy smiled as Kits came in. She didn't know if she'd be in today or not. She was surprised to see Dame with her. Kits had been so busy lately, too busy to do anything, so she was surprised to see her with anyone. It was good to see that her friends were here, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:51 pm
Hey Gorgeous. How are you? *Tommy puts Kits' cocoa on the counter and picks it up, handing it to Kits* Got you some cocoa. smile  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:53 pm
-erases a smirk off her face when she sees Karrie and keeps smiling at Kits, taking a quick sweep of the room and all the decorations.- biggrin whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:57 pm
Thank you. *takes the cocoa, glad of it's warmth on her hands* I'm doing good. I met dame in the store this afternoon and we kinda lost track of time. Bought some cute things, though. 3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:59 pm
She sure did! -smiles at Kits and then goes and meanders around the room, stopping at the window to look out over AS-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:01 pm
You're welcome. biggrin I'm glad you had a good day. *steals a kiss then whispers in her ear* I know that this is a birthday shindig, but I was wondering if you still wanted to have our planned date or wait until another time for that?  

rodenrock

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:01 pm
*sees dame looking at him and quickly finishes his cider, putting it on the counter* Well, I'm going to head home. Good night, everybody. *walks out of the lounge, pausing to say good night to Amy and Haley on his way out*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:05 pm
I didn't know about this at all... *looks around* Well, there aren't too many people here right now... I think we can go on our date. *takes a sip of her cocoa, and smiles at him over the cup*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:08 pm
{{Well dangit! The first thing he says to her and it's goodbye. sad She would have said something more once he was out of his conversation. *sigh*}}

Amy didn't want to be rude and interrupt everyone while they were talking. Everyone seemed to have already been paired off either when she got there or when she arrived. She had heard something mentioned about shopping. She would have loved to have gone shopping. It usually gave her ideas on what to transfigure her outfits into. But she thought Kits was too busy to do that stuff much anymore. Well, she could ask Sakura. She seemed to like to talk about clothes, too.

When Karrie started to come over, a smile appeared on Amy's face and she started to get excited. Now she could tell Karrie what she found out at MW!

But then he just said goodbye and walked right out! He had never said anything to her tonight except for goodnight! What had happened to them trying to be friends?! It felt like she was pulling all the weight in this.

She sighed, hurt, and glanced at the info desk. Her eyes caught Jessi's and she smiled slightly. Jessi smiled back at her, too, though it was a little sad for her.

"Hey Amy. Good job with the decorations. Everything looks great."

Amy smiled and nodded to Jessi. "Thanks, Jessi. You guys sure helped out a lot. I appreciate it."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games