Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

wow that was crazy...trying to do so many things at one time......

Oh my. @.@
If you're busy, don't let me distract you here. D:

oh thankfully it is quiet now...just waiting for a pm....just came in got them......

Ah, I see.

Just got what, your fish?

yeah got the second set...first set bought and pay and ready to go to their new home.....

Nice.

What kinds of fish are you using?

just about any....why you got some??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:30 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::she opens one eye then silently sets up a few fire crackers to go off one behind the other then she sets them off with a deafening BOOM while laughin her a** off::: wakie wakie tis time to wake up...

Nope. Not getting out of bed. emotion_zzz

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: omfg you didnt just say that... lmfao.... :::she jumps up then goes to fill up a gallon of water then goes and dumps it on him:::... wakie wakie... :::giggles evilly then starts jumping on the foot of the bed::::

emotion_zzz

:::scowls then she goes to her trunk pulling out the pro grade firecracker then giggles evilly taking it to the bed and sticking it under the matress then lighting the fuse:::: BOOM time... wakie wakie... lol

emotion_zzz

:::she dies of boredom:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:37 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: omfg you didnt just say that... lmfao.... :::she jumps up then goes to fill up a gallon of water then goes and dumps it on him:::... wakie wakie... :::giggles evilly then starts jumping on the foot of the bed::::

emotion_zzz

:::scowls then she goes to her trunk pulling out the pro grade firecracker then giggles evilly taking it to the bed and sticking it under the matress then lighting the fuse:::: BOOM time... wakie wakie... lol

emotion_zzz

emotion_zzz

*has the droids bury the body* C:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:37 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Not necessary
1) we have established on several occasions that i am a ditz LOL
2) I'm fighting a nasty flu and the usual fog I travel in is much denser these days LOL

if I screwed up, I screwed up - I don't keep track of these things as you've seen LOL - I leave it to you guys in charge - whatever you say goes!

Well, it wasn't so much you, which is of particular concern. eek

What I'm looking at right now is a ways back, too.

@.@ Getting a headache trying to figure it out. sweatdrop

LOL don't worry about it - let it go - it's all for fun anyway right? we'll start fresh next month! xd

This is a serious commitment to me. Virtually a written contract of participation and expectations. @.@

It has to be fair and proper.

Then, when a fair and correct outcome is reached, I have commitments on a personal level to the kindest and least harmful outcomes as well. @.@

LOL is this the same dude with the Rancor pit?????? LOL
(hey I got the Jack's pants achievement - do you need it? I'll trade you the pants, (nothing in return except you have to pass them on so someone else can get the achievement too)

But that was fair and proper, kind to the rancor, and now you can't be harmful to anyone, or anything! See? emotion_dowant

Nope. I got it, lent the pants out to a friend, then sold them for a lovely profit. emotion_dowant

Many many many thanks, though. The thought is much appreciated! ^_______^

xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oh thankfully it is quiet now...just waiting for a pm....just came in got them......

Ah, I see.

yeah got the second set...first set bought and pay and ready to go to their new home.....

Nice.

Sometimes, yeah. Not sure what I have right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:40 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_zzz

emotion_zzz

emotion_zzz

:::toxic gases seep from body melting driods:::

(boredom is a b***h and so is pain... )

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:44 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_zzz

emotion_zzz

Eh... *trap doors the body out into the lava flow* .-.

... emotion_zzz

((You okay? D: ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ah, I see.

Nice.

yeah we have a fish market thread in the other guild i am in...we are selling the fish way below MP prices...i just bought a bunch for Kasai and a few for me...save a bundle......it is the only way i can afford them....but i am holding onto them for now...pm me with what you got if you want to...Kasai or i may want some of them.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:49 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_zzz

emotion_zzz

... emotion_zzz

:::starts to revive in the nice warm lava:::

(eh, apointment with my lil one and pops and running- didnt get s**t done other than that and now im too damned tired/bored/sore to even move (back ******** up again after an injury)and i still gotta few things to get done for pops apointment in the morn... then gotta get some plants planted for the winter and all... no rest for the wicked...lol)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Nice.

yeah we have a fish market thread in the other guild i am in...we are selling the fish way below MP prices...i just bought a bunch for Kasai and a few for me...save a bundle......it is the only way i can afford them....but i am holding onto them for now...pm me with what you got if you want to...Kasai or i may want some of them.....

I sold like a dozen like, a week back. I only have a single Feathered Coatl to part with at the moment, plus some dumpster dive lite fish. sweatdrop

Oh well. Sorry.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:57 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_zzz

... emotion_zzz

(eh, apointment with my lil one and pops and running- didnt get s**t done other than that and now im too damned tired/bored/sore to even move (back ******** up again after an injury)and i still gotta few things to get done for pops apointment in the morn... then gotta get some plants planted for the winter and all... no rest for the wicked...lol)

I figured that would happen. -_-

Next time I'll use the freezer instead. xP

((Oh dear, sorry to hear that. D': Hope you feel better... ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:02 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_zzz

... emotion_zzz

:::she opens eyes slowly hearin rude comment then flicks him off:::: you should be punished now...:::laughs evilly:::

(me too... im finishin gettin the items ffrom shops then crashin b4 I do somethin stupid... but ty too... this weekend is lookin pretty busy too... just hopin i can get a couple hours to relax and type this weekend too... )

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:09 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

... emotion_zzz

:::she opens eyes slowly hearin rude comment then flicks him off:::: you should be punished now...:::laughs evilly:::

(me too... im finishin gettin the items ffrom shops then crashin b4 I do somethin stupid... but ty too... this weekend is lookin pretty busy too... just hopin i can get a couple hours to relax and type this weekend too... )

I'll assume I'm being flipped off and not flicked, at least is time. .-.

Sleep well. Good night! D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:13 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

... emotion_zzz

:::laughs::: down where im from we call it flicked... lmfao... you must be land locked...

(im hope and ty too smile just 2 more damned candies... then sleep... sleep... sleeeeeeepppppp...... )

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:25 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::laughs::: down where im from we call it flicked... lmfao... you must be land locked...

(im hope and ty too smile just 2 more damned candies... then sleep... sleep... sleeeeeeepppppp...... )

Lol

I just looked up the definition of Flick Off... It said, 'The wrong way to say flip off'. xD

It's just generally incorrect, really. xD

One of those odd regional inconsistencies. o.o

I am certainly not land locked. I practically live on a peninsula. Where you are is just weird, it seems. xD

Sleeeeeeep... emotion_zzz  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games