Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3752 3753 3754 3755 3756 3757 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 pm

*Walks up to the Main Bar from her chambers carrying a large frame. She grins and nods at TES then stops when she sees Liada. User Image TES…don't let Liada leave without me speaking with her! User Image I'll be right back. wink *She goes into the Jade Dragon and has one of the staff there hang up the frame she was carrying in the restaurant by the sushi bar.* User Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:55 pm

*calls after Psyzapp as she walks to the Jade Dragon*
Should I shackle her to the wall or something then?

*eyes Liada*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:09 pm

*Comes back into the Main Bar after seeing that her new artwork has been hung properly. She has a seat by Liada to try and speak with her but can see that Liada is in some sort of dazed state. stare She lets out a large sigh and hopes she will snap out of it soon. * Cosmopolitan please. User Image *She grins at TES.*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Kat pulls the Lamborghini up in front of MW and gets out. Entering the bar, she sees her wayward brother, Psy and Liada. She heads over to the bar and takes a seat next to Psy.

"Hey, Psy....everything's on track for the party for tomorrow night. But you have to promise me you won't go look until tomorrow. There's a surprise for you in the back yard, so no peeking! User Image"

She turns to TES, "Think you can manage making a Vegas Bomb, brother dear? User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:19 pm

*not remembering if he's even made a cosmopolitan before, he takes out the cocktail book, skims over the table of contents, then flips to a page with one cosmopolitan recipe that was listed*

.... what the hell is "triple sec"?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:20 pm

*Perks up.* A surprise?! User Image *Rubs her hands together.* I love surprises! xd

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:27 pm

She arches an eyebrow at Psy, "Now, you PROMISE you won't peek tonight?"

She looks over at TES who has his nose buried in the recipe book and just shakes her head.

"Triple Sec is a liqueur, it's in that bottle over there," she motions in the general direction of the bottles behind TES. "It has a big label that says "Grand Marnier", brother dear." User Image

She decides to just make her own Vegas Bomb if she wants to have a drink anytime tonight. Getting up, she goes behind the bar and proceeds to get the Crown Royal, Amaretto and Peach Schnapps out so that she can make her shot.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:27 pm

*walks into MW, going up to the bar* Hello, everyone. 3nodding

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:32 pm

*Grins as she recogizes Kits' voice. User Image She then turns around and sees her. User Image* Why Kits! You look fantastic! xd Say…where is your tail and your ears? User Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:33 pm

*retrieves the bottle katana pointed out along with the shaker and a cocktail glass. He then gets out a bottle of vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice. After unscrewing the shaker, he drops in some ice and adds some of everything he got out, pouring in a bit more vodka than intended sweatdrop , then closes it up and shakes it a bit, then pours the drink through the strainer into the cocktail glass, putting a lime wedge on the rim before setting it in front of Psyzapp*

You know... that "brother dear" thing is kind of weird stare .... *starts putting things away*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:38 pm

*Picks up the Cosmopolitan TES has made and takes a sip…nice and strong…just the way she likes her men. wink She pulls out a twenty and stuffs it into the tip jar.* Thanks TES. wink *She gives TES a wink.*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:39 pm

Thank you, Psyzapp! You look great too. ^_^ I can change my appearance, so I don't always have my ears and tail out. I can put put them away if I want to. I had to today cause this outfit isn't made for a person with a tail. *nods*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:40 pm

After pouring the liquors in the tall shot glass, she replaces the bottles and goes to the fridge to get a Red Bull. Looking back over her shoulder at TES, she gives him a wicked grin.

"I know, that's why I'm saying it....it's fun to see your reaction. twisted "

Opening the Red Bull, she grabs a glass and fills it about half full and then drops the shot glass in it. She takes the glass with her and returns to her seat.

"Hey, Kits....looking good there. blaugh " She drinks her Bomb down in a few swallows and sets the glass on the bar.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:43 pm

You mean you can "hide" your ears and tail at will? User Image Wow. I had no idea. That is quite amazing. User Image *sips her Cosmo in complete awe at Kits and her abilities.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Hi Katana. Thanks. *grins at her*

*nods* Yup. Actually, I can go from looking completely human to a cat and anywhere in between. It's something that I learned how to do when I was pretty young. Mostly human with my ears and tail is what's natural for me, and how I'm most comfortable.

*looks at Tes* Could I get a glass of elven wine, please?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3752 3753 3754 3755 3756 3757 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games