Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:11 pm
*smiles back at her* Alright. *goes over to the bar again and Tommy hands the preordered sacked lunches (or in this case, dinner)*

*Says thanks and walks back to Kits* Alright, Gorgeous, you ready? *holds out arm*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:18 pm
((Sorry, I need to go to bed. sweatdrop ))

*while Rod is talking to Tommy, Kits walks over to Amy* Thank you for doing this, Amy. I do appreciate it, I just had plans with Rod already tonight. *gives her a hug, careful not to spill her cocoa. She smiles and thanks Jessi and the others standing near her*

*when Rod walks up, she smiles and takes his arm* I'm ready. Good night, Amy. *says good night to dame on their way out*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 pm
-smiles and says good night to the couple and then makes her exit of AS, saying good night to Amy and others on her way out-

-Once outside of AS, she makes her way to another destination. twisted -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 pm
{{Kinda pointless and silly for me to stay up.... At least I made an appearance I guess.}}

Amy smiled and hugged Kits back. But she was disappointed that Kits had to leave again already. She hadn't seen her in so long. Everyone else got to see her lately. Dammit.

Amy sighed but gave a half smile and waved to the couple as they walked away. "You're welcome. Have a good night.."

When Kits and Rod were gone, Amy sighed again and then looked back at Jessi.

"Well, you and I might as well go in there and enjoy everything. Haley's here to man the front desk for you. Let's go and forget about things for awhile."

Jessi and Amy went into the lounge and hung out for awhile. Then, they decided they wanted something stronger and decided to go to MW.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 100 Total: 100 (1-100)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:02 pm
Trick or Treat!

Treats: 2
Tricks: 6  
damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:33 am
-looks to the person behind the desk to give her some mercy- Trick or Treat? crying crying crying

Treats: 2
Tricks: 6

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:35 am
stare mad -stares at the person behind the desk and gives them the eye while walking out backwards. Decides to head to the club-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:27 pm
Oh! I love trick-or-treating! Here, let me just find something to give you. ^_^ Hold on a sec...

*Tiffany starts digging around in her desk for candy when she notices the score card the trick-or-treater set down on the desk*

These numbers... they just don't look right sad

*takes out a pen and alters one of the numbers from 7 to 6*
There you go! ^_^ Now they're both even numbers! Nice and organized 3nodding Have a good day! Bye-bye now. mrgreen

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign rolled 1 100-sided dice: 54 Total: 54 (1-100)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:00 pm
TRICK OR TREAT! twisted

TRICKS: 5

TREATS: 3

EDITED  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:06 pm
Amy was now sitting in the lounge rolling up the last bit of streamers. She wished she could see Kits already. She had to give her her gift. She also had Karrie's gift to give to him. But she couldn't control such things.

She smiled over at Thistle as she watched the pony play with Phoenix in a couple rolls of streamers. They were both entangled in them, and Phoenix was playfully jumping at Thistle while Thistle tried to dodge.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:44 pm
-walks in and heads into the lounge-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:02 pm
Amy looked in when she heard someone come into the lounge. She smiled and nodded to Dame. "Hey Dame. Good to see you."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 29 Total: 29 (1-100)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:11 pm
*making AS her last stop for the night, goes up to the information desk* Trick or treat?

Treats: 4
Tricks: 11  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:12 pm
You as well. -smiles at her and orders some hot cocoa from Tommy, giving him a wink as she does- wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:14 pm
"So what are you up to?"

Thistle looked up, saw Dame, and walked over to her. "Hi!"

Phoenix followed Thistle, a streamer still hanging from his tail.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games