Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:38 pm
"Well, it's not like anyone could come and attack us during a storm but..." One said, not knowing quite what to say to him. The guards looked at each other, then at the priestess as the nun was taken away.

"This was..." Lianne began, her voice shaking from under her veil. One of her guards rushed to her.

"My lady..." He trailed off as Lianne took his arm.

"We... we must guard our guests and find who did this. We can not let this tragedy be repeated!" She stated. "... To kill such a sweet person. I will never forget this..." She muttered, trying to be strong despite how upset she sounded by this.

"This really doesn't look good." Jian whispered to Damien.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:05 pm
"No. We don't even know who the target is. I guess we have nothing more to do here. I guess we should head back" Damien replied to Jian. He was getting a little worried, but didn't show it. He felt that was displaying weakness.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:43 pm
"Wait a second." One of the detectives stated. "You two aren't on the guest list, nor are you on the note, yet the note said..."

"Pardon?" Jian asked.

"... Don't take this the wrong way, but according to the note, they said they will kill the wicked before stealing the soul of the purest, Grand Priestess Lianne. Most listed have bad reputations or were known to be involved with underhanded affairs." The detective said.

"We came rather unexpectedly to inform the Grand Priestess of a notorious underworld figure who escaped and is hiding here. We were planning to leave, but the storm caught us." Jian explained.

"So a premeditated inside job." The detective muttered. "Do you two have an alibi?"

"Who is this... notorious underworld figure?" A guard asked.

"Right here." One of the nuns stated, pulling off her veil and revealing her long waves of black hair. "I was with the priestess so I didn't do it. They're telling the truth. Besides, Damien has too much of an ego to do something like this to world leaders. He'd prefer to crush his countries enemies in the open, but his own opposing civilians in silent. He's probably worried that he's going to get killed now that he's stuck here. Don't get any funny ideas."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:55 pm
"I see. You certainly have the gall to say such things abou-" Damien started, turning to the nun. "Oh, well look who it is" he stated with a raised eyebrow.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:47 pm
"Yes. Yes I do." She replied, putting her hands on her hips and glaring at him. "You should be happy I'm not saying anything else that I know you do, Damien."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:54 pm
Damien chucked. "You use my name so casually. You sound like my mother" he said. He then turned to the detective. "You wanted your 'notorious underground figure'? Here you go?" he said, gesturing to Shadow.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:27 pm
"At least someone does." She chuckled. "Yes, I am the notorious queen of Diethelm's underworld." She said, folding her arms and looking right at the detective. "Is that a problem?" She asked, smiling sweetly.

"N-no. Not at all." He replied, swallowing hard as Shadow snatched the note from his hand and looked it over.

"Left handed. Expensive paper. Cursive and written in old fashioned Helmshire. This person is well to do, or at least wants us to think that." She told him, giving the paper back.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:21 pm
"You showing off again?" Damien asked. He really wanted to know what was going on. Perhaps they shouldn't be just standing around there.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:25 pm
"Yes, Damien. I'm showing off." She smiled, "I'm going to just... talk to these two for a minute." Shadow smiled at the guard and turned to Damien and Jian, trying to motion them out of the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:51 pm
"What is it that you want?" Damien asked, getting irritated. Shadow was getting on his nerves and was probably enjoying doing so. However, there were bigger issues to deal with.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:41 pm
"One of Lianne's attendants, and apparently good friend, just got murdered. Don't you realize you and Jian are the prime suspects in this case? Considering what you did to me, I would just love to see deep in trouble, but that's not going to stop the real killer." She told him. "I don't feel like being dragged back to your country if Lianne dies either. You two should go back to your rooms and be good before the killer realizes you're both here and alters his list. Whoever did this obviously knows the priestess well, so it's probably an inside job. That or, you know, help... not that you actually know anything about this sort of..."

"AHHH!!!" A voice screamed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:48 pm
Damien heard the scream. "Sounds like our killer struck again" he said, then turned to Jian. "What do you think we should do?" he asked the Chief General.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:20 am
"We should probably..." Jian began.

"Wait until the initial group of soldiers passes before moving." She warned, watching down the hall. "Because heaven forbid the killer kills you guys and makes my life a whole lot simpler."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:25 pm
"I see" Damien said, and did as she advised. Would going back to their rooms make them easier targets?  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games