Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:53 am
Skizzors
I'm doing history. I don't get it. All of Roosevelt's New Deal agencies are like, THE SAME THING. Do s**t, get money. End. WHY ARE THERE LIKE TWENTY OF THEM.

I AGREE. But what I really hat is what Turkey is doing in my history class *puts eyeliner on and starts sobbing with a tan curtain in the background* LEAVE THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE ALONE!!!
so I don't have to study it...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:05 am
((All right you guys, I managed to get myself grounded, so I might not be on for a while. It was a week originally but my dad's being a hardass about it, so.... yeah. Sorry sweatdrop ))  

Aniki China

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:14 pm
Don't feel bad China, we understand. At least I can, as my parents used to take away the keyboard when I lived at home. It was crap, I couldn't even sneak on.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:43 pm
x_LoveObject_x
Don't feel bad China, we understand. At least I can, as my parents used to take away the keyboard when I lived at home. It was crap, I couldn't even sneak on.

Yeah but then again LO your dad was the one to kick you out over where you bought milk from XD Sorry China! We will be here for you when you get ungrounded <3  

Yugami Motto

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:54 pm
((Hey all, just got back. NOOOES CHINA!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:58 pm
Yugami Motto
x_LoveObject_x

Yeah but then again LO your dad was the one to kick you out over where you bought milk from XD Sorry China! We will be here for you when you get ungrounded <3

It's sadly true. Just before I graduated high school I was kicked out of the house by my dad for taking to long at 9pm at night to go and get some milk because 'I could have bought it at the gas station up the street.' Since when do gas stations have GALLONS of milk? Pfft. Anyway.

And right now I'm sick because Burger King poisoned me.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:03 pm
(( *huggles Lo!* Poor Lo! D: ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:10 pm
-Hugs Lily!- Yeah, so now I'm starving and feeling ill at the same time. I swear it's one of the worst combinations ever. You want to eat, yet are afraid to.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:13 pm
((ah food poisoning. i remember that. about 3 weeks ago -w- *nods* im sorry lo. D: ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:15 pm
Poor Lo and China.  

xxKarachan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:22 pm
x_LoveObject_x
-Hugs Lily!- Yeah, so now I'm starving and feeling ill at the same time. I swear it's one of the worst combinations ever. You want to eat, yet are afraid to.

Humhumhummmmm...how to counteract that...I know how, I do. D:

I think it was...not something with vinegar, that was for if you've got something else...hummmm...I think it was either warm milk or milk and honey. =w= I know it had to do with milk, and it can't be warm. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:27 pm
-would totally just omnom ravenously on everything anyways- Or at least bread.
=w= Food has a tendency to make me feel sick in general, so...

xxKarachan

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:30 pm
Kara don't sound so anorexic. Or bulimic. Bah. D8

I know what you mean though, I have a really sensitive stomach. Like if I eat till I'm full an then laugh, there's a high chance I'll get sick. And if something doesn't agree with my stomach, I get sick for a while. ><;

I'm eating some beef ramen right now, so I hope it helps. And I happen to love warm milk! XD I'm probably like the only one in the world...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:30 pm
Liechtenstein-chan
Skizzors
I'm doing history. I don't get it. All of Roosevelt's New Deal agencies are like, THE SAME THING. Do s**t, get money. End. WHY ARE THERE LIKE TWENTY OF THEM.
I AGREE. But what I really hat is what Turkey is doing in my history class *puts eyeliner on and starts sobbing with a tan curtain in the background* LEAVE THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE ALONE!!!
so I don't have to study it...
.. TRADE CLASSES WITH YA.  

Skizzors
Crew

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:41 pm
@Lo- xD; Believe me, in the end I'm definitely not. <3 (Or else maybe I'd weigh less than I do).

But yeah. My stomach is sensitive in weird ways. Like... after I'd eat a hamburger, I'd feel sick for 30 minutes to an hour and then I'd be okay. But for that time, my stomach would cramp and ache and I'd hate everything. Same went for hot dogs and most chicken (though I seem to have gotten over that one). And just, you know, randomly.

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games