Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image
"yes I can." She said, holding out her arms to take Neuro.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:04 pm
He put Neuro in her hands and spoke. "Sex is just sex, nothing more. It relax's Alicia and makes me stronger"  

DemolitionboyXX

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:06 pm
He put Neuro in her hands and spoke. "Sex is just sex, nothing more. It relax's Alicia and makes me stronger"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:08 pm
User Image
Marisol placed her forehead to Neuro's to find out where he lived. Turning to leave she said. "I just told her what she should do." She started to run to Neuro's house, him being with her let her through the barrier. She got to his room and placed him on the bed and sat there watching him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:25 pm
"Alicia, bring me to your belongings so that I may move them in. "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:33 pm
Alicia nodded and took Brago's hand. They were suddenly in a different place. "Here we are," she said.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:38 pm
"point out what you need" Brago started grabbing things.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:50 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice had sighed heavily and gone to a popular club, the Embrace where she took a seat at the bar and ordered a Bloody Mary with actual blood in it. The days seemed to bleed into one another and she felt dread upon her shoulders.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:54 am
Fox Demon Kirara

Nike sipped of Hana's skin as she licked wet trails of desire alonge her soft belly. She parted Hana's legs like a book and ran her hands along her inner thighs. Nike hovered therea moment staring down into Hana's eyes.

"My oh my. What do we have here? Is this how you react to a night with my blood? Well better that then going wild and blood rage. Dhamphyr's get quite the rush from blood with the power of mine?" Kerat sat down on a chair and looked at the girls. He may not be a psychic vampire with telepathy and telekinesis but he had some connections since his power to damage things on a distance. He could feel Nike's spirit being torn and he could feel the scent of his own blood within her still. "Is the world still going in slow motion?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:26 am
Neuro sat on his bed and took out the sword his thoughts going over what he was shown,"He never thinks ahead does he, if Soli gets pregnant by the mutt then their children will be something that our world has never seen."Neuro looked out the window,"It will be on your head Brago."He walked out the room and grabbed Soli taking her to the kitchen,"There are some things I need to tell you."His face was grim.

Soli looked at him and nodded her head,"What is it."she looked at Neuro saw something was wrong her body felt cold.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:38 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: : O Uh-oh spagetti-O's. X3ll

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 am
Neuro looked at her,"What I'm about to say is something that by choice I would have never told you since I was afraid of the outcome."His voice shook,"Soli what is it that you want."Neuro looked at her.

Soli sat there a little surprised,"I want to be happy I guess Neuro,"She smiled at him,"I don't want to keep on fighting I hate it so much."She looked at him.

Neuro looked at her,"Then would you be happy to know something then."His gaze tore away from her,"That one of your parents were alive."

Soli sat there,"Who."

"Me."He said this quietly.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:52 am
(( :O soap operah drama. *Waits for Soli to pull out a gun* rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:59 am
((Voyuerism Dokuro? rofl ))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:06 am
((lol she carries a gun with her all the time xd ))

She looked at him and sat there with her mouth wide open in shock and laughed,"That would explain some things then."She said this seriously and looked at him,"I'm guessing my mom passed away then."

Neuro looked at her,"Yes she did only reason why is because a demon who was after me killed her."He glanced at her,"Amazing."

She smirked but smiled later on,"So this means I have to call you dad."She said this smiling.

"If you want child and also since Brago asked I'll leave you alone to make your own decisions"

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games