Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:58 pm
"Here's what I don't get." She told Damien. "There's a storm going on outside, so the window isn't an option. And did you see? After a little bit of searching, they went in that door. No one came out of that door. The killer is still in there or has a different way of getting around. I'm banking on the second."

"That's a strange observation." Jian commented.

"Not really. If I have time to think before I ever enter a dangerous situation, I always look for an escape route. If he's planning on killing that many people, I have no doubt that he probably did the same. Three soldiers went in... He could be using a disguise, but I think the soldiers would notice if they had an additional member in their party if he comes out too quickly." She muttered. Slowly, she turned her head, looking at Damien's face carefully.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:27 pm
Damien took all this information in. He then noticed Shadow was staring at him. "What?!" he snapped, getting even more irritated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:27 am
"Daww~ Is my presence getting on someone's nerves?" She giggled, poking his shoulder. "Or is it something else?" She smiled wickedly as she tilted her head slightly as if implying something.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:34 pm
Damien grabbed the finger that was poking him and gently pushed Shadow's hand away. "We don't have time for this. We need to figure out what's going on and where this person will strike next" Damien said. He was worried that the killer was trying to make it look like Diethelm was behind this to try and start a full on global war.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:56 pm
"I know." She replied with a light pat on his shoulder. "Do you have any input to add? I always figured you were good at this sort of thing."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:43 pm
"Well, that depends on who this assailant is targeting. If it's the guests, then going back to the guest rooms would be a bad idea. If they're attacking the clergy, then we shouldn't stay around here. This person must be nimble as they were able to get from this location to over where the next victim was without being detected, as well as getting in this city in the first place, so they're no amateur" Damien said, while thinking.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:05 pm
Shadow nodded. "I got a glimpse at the list. Mostly guests. Few clergy members but not many. It sounded like it was written by a psychopath. Whoever is doing it isn't using a gun either. It's something sharp."

"Perhaps something like a long sword."

"I was thinking a halberd initially, but I highly doubt a killer can get around with one." Shadow sighed. "Perhaps you are right. Well, I'm going to go guard the priestess."

"Wait." Jian replied.

"What?" Shadow grimaced.

"Both you and I are injured, and I don't want Damien getting into harms way. If the assassin is as good as we are thinking he is, we three should stick together. We'll be more likely to get through this that way." Jian replied.

"You mean, you two will. I'm not a potential target. And don't forget that you are the reason I'm injured, and the last time I saved his a**, I was put in a tank for a full year. Oh, and I didn't forget the time before that when I got Damien out of the tower during a lockout and you attempted to kidnap me. Not to mention he stole my first kiss and had me locked in a cell. So yeah, have fun surviving considering that no one here likes you and the Grand Priestess is probably still in shock. You are terrible people and I hate you both." She snapped, most of her anger directed at Damien.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:26 pm
Damien rolled his eyes. "Leave her. Let's go" he said to Jian and then started walking away.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:03 am
Jian said nothing, turning to look back at Shadow who was walking away before turning and looking at Damien. "So, what do you think we should do?" He asked, but before he could wait for Damien's answer, there was another scream.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:45 pm
"These screams are starting to get annoying" Damien said, still peeved about Shadow. He looked at Jian, then in the direction the scream came from. "This person seems to be going all over the place"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:10 am
"Yeah. I wonder if he has accomplices." Jian muttered, noticing the frustrated expression on his face. "... Are you alright?" He asked, guessing it was because of Shadow, and he wondered why it bothered him so much. Granted, most people that Damien disliked got killed and somehow she managed to stay alive.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:18 pm
"I think she was rubbing it my face that she had escaped us multiple times, because she know it would get to me" Damien said to Jian, talking about Shadow. "However, we need to focus on this mysterious assailant right now" the Absolute Leader said, mostly to himself to make sure his mind was in the right place. It was no time to dwell on Shadow. There was a dangerous person or persons going around assaulting those staying at Mt. Angelo and no one knew why.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:05 pm
"Indeed. Still, I think we should take her observation into consideration. I saw no one leave the room. They've been organizing guards to be stationed outside the doors and patrolling the halls for the sake of privacy, but now they'll probably have to change tactics. They have to be traveling through some hidden route, but the only two ways they could go are up and down." Jian grimaced with a sigh. "This is frustrating."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:49 pm
"I wonder..." Damien thought, then looked up. "I wonder if they're travelling across the rooftops. If they're professionally trained, then it would come as no surprise. However, if it's just someone going around attacking people, then I don't know" he said. "Unless there's an underground connection between everything".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:19 pm
"Yes, though it may be harder to do from below, I think. You'd have to have stairs or something set up to move quickly. If there's a large room upstairs, he may have set everything up to drop down quickly and climb back up. I don't think people initially look up when searching for a killer." Jian replied.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games