Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3776 3777 3778 3779 3780 3781 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:38 pm

*snickers under her breath* User Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:47 pm

rofl I imagine he won't, though I guess I shouldn't laugh considering I likely wouldn't have the most calm of reactions in the same situation sweatdrop

*rubs his chin*
If these last for hours, then they're a hell of a lot better than what I can get from my world. Only certain spell casters can make you invisible for that long... no potions.

*digs in his vest pockets a moment, then his pants pockets to see what all he has with him*
I think I'd be most interested in the potion you drink. I've got not problem running around naked, though could use the spray as well just in case. How much you asking for each?

Oh... healing potions. You have those too, right?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:50 pm

*stops in her tracks and eaves drops again pretending to be focused on the Brandy*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Well I usually go 100gold for the one you drink, 200 for the spray and 400 for the cream. If you don't have enough I will gladly start a tab with you or can do a trade for it. Healing potions? Pfft, naturally, I have healing potions and creams for headaches, muscle pains, cuts (especially nasty gashes), bruises, infections, spirit cleansers, energy boosters, most poisons, illnesses, scars, and the whole shibang basically.....*grins evilly as she slightly gestures to some potions to the left of the cabinet.* I also have potions to spice up little tidbits in life with special people...if you catch my drift... wink

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:09 pm

*starts mentally calculating about how many potions he should get for the moment as Liada lists the healing potions. When she mentions scars, his eyes widen and he slams his hand on the counter*
How much for the one for scars? eek
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:15 pm

eek *squeaks in startled surprise at TES slamming and her ears and tail drop instantly down* Um...only 200gold...you apply it everyday until the scars fade completely....

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:26 pm

That one. Sell me that one eek
*reaches into one of his pockets and pulls out a handful of things, other various items spilling out of his pocket onto the floor as he does so. He empties the contents of his hand out onto the counter and sorts through it. There are a few small amethysts and some coins of various metals*

I don't exactly have two hundred gold coins on me, but...
*slides over one of the coins to Liada*
This is platinum. You can have the gems too if you want. I need that potion... as much as you think it would take. Some of the scars are rather old so....
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:38 pm

*ears slowly go back up as she's still a little worried with TES's sudden change of attitude. She looks about the items on the counter and her gaze hovers over an amethysts that she feels drawing at her energy. She looks over back to TES and takes the coin he slides to her* I'll take this and two of the amethysts. That will supply you 6 tubes of the cream which should last you 5months worth of supply. You won't need to glob it on when you use it, just a small coin size amount on your palm spreads out enough. Again use it every day doesn't matter what time of day and you won't need to worry about it washing off or anything. The effects instantly absorb into the skin and regenerate the old skin tissue and make it as new as a newborn babe. Doesn't matter how old the scars are. When I started this business I made rep of having the ******** damned best and strongest creams and potions around. If they aren't the best then I recall the item and remake the recipe from scratch to make it the damned best. *takes the items from the counter and hands TES 6 tubes of the cream*

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Best potions and creams around you say? *tucks the tubes into his vest* I'll keep that in mind for future reference. These should work just as well for dark elves, right?

*starts picking up the things he dropped and stuffing them back into his pocket*
I mean... I don't imagine you would have sold them to me if they didn't, but I just wanted to ask to be sure.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Understandable, and yes its safe. Being a fox demon I have a lot of friends of many species and races in high and low places that were willing to help me test my products in the past and still so today. I don't put anything out that wouldn't be safe.

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Well, "safety" wasn't really my concern until you mentioned it gonk I just assumed you would have listed potential side effects before selling it to me.... though, assuming isn't always the best of things to do stare

I meant... it will be just as effective, right? Like... being a dark elf isn't going to make it less potent or anything, is it?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Nope, I'm very thorough with my research on skin types and effects. If there's any kind of a side effect during testing I don't put it out. I run every test imaginable on my products before putting them on the shelf. But since the greatness of the Verse tends to throw a monkey wrench into the works on even the best of things, I always keep a high-level antidote on hand "just in case" as much as I hate to use that term. *slides a calling card onto the counter towards TES* If anything does happen call me, beep me, this is how you reach me. I'll zip the antidote over asap. I hafta head off to work now so I hope this helps you in your purposes TES. I'll sell some stuff to ya later Leko next time I come around.*packs up her case and slides it into the messenger bag, waves to Leko as she heads out the door*

((edited since I really do have to work and TES has suddenly gone offline sweatdrop ))

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:57 pm

{{I was eating sweatdrop }}

*slips the card into his vest pocket and gives Liada a wave as she leaves*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:46 pm

*finishes taking mental notes and sits at the bar*
5 months worth, wow TES...
soemone might be lead to believe
you plan on getting roughed up soon

*snickers*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Well, you know me.... can't have anything tarnishing this perfect body of mine *grins and flexes* Always good to be prepared wink
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3776 3777 3778 3779 3780 3781 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games