Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:41 pm
x_LoveObject_x
Kara don't sound so anorexic. Or bulimic. Bah. D8

I know what you mean though, I have a really sensitive stomach. Like if I eat till I'm full an then laugh, there's a high chance I'll get sick. And if something doesn't agree with my stomach, I get sick for a while. ><;

I'm eating some beef ramen right now, so I hope it helps. And I happen to love warm milk! XD I'm probably like the only one in the world...

*wants ramen now* Go drink some warm milk then! It's good for upset stomachs. =w=

*knows waaaaaay to many home remedies* We can't afford a lot of medicine, can you tell? =w=;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:45 pm
That's not really a bad thing. Sometimes home remedies can be a lot better for you. Like for my sensitive stomach I used to take ginger powder in the form of capsules made by my roommates mother. They did the trick better that prylosec, or however it's spelled.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:49 pm
(( @Lo: I know. =w= I prefer honey tea over throat lozenges any day.

And Uncle's chicken soup? WAY better for a cold than the medicine Onkel gives me. D:<

BTW, this is a weird thing I noticed last time I had some, but surstromming clears out your nose likewhoah. =w=

Probably the smell. << ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:52 pm
SO HEY, ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD RUSSIAN OPERAS?
=w= Just wonderin'.

xxKarachan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:02 pm
(( Gah, sorry dude. I HATE STOMACHS. Russian Opera? Nope. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:07 pm
Russian opera would be interesting... But no, I don't know of any. Is it amusing sad that the only thing I can think of that's Russian and artsy is the Russian ballet?  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:23 pm
(( No no, s'ok mommy! *prances around like a f*****t* ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:26 pm
But Bela would make a pretty ballerina! X3  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:33 pm
xD The Russian operas I am familiar with are <3.
Also... =w= Apparently I took the one-way ticket to Siberia...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:34 pm
((WHEE~~!! Mommy would as well!))  

Eam Adair

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:55 pm
=w= I fail.

So I called my America. And she answers and I say that I have a question for her, and then I'll let her go. Well, every time I started to talk, I'd hear someone else talking and I'd immediately shut up. And I'm getting all frustrated and I start to talk and I hear who I believe was her older brother saying "You know?" and I was like "No, I DON'T know!" =w= Finally, I ask her if I'm hearing voices or not and she says she's at her dinner table. So finally I hear silence and get the question out.
IT TOOK ME A GOOD TWO MINUTES TO ASK A REALLY SIMPLE QUESTION BECAUSE OF THOSE VOICES.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:03 pm
Wow. That being a rather true Canada to America moment, you shouldla chewed her out Canadian style (which is until she emos in a corner).  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:21 pm
((Hey guys! I probably won't be on tonight but I might. See you all later. And I am sorry to hear about LO and China!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:30 pm
(( Obama in anime??????!!!!! ))  

Eam Adair

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:06 pm
x_LoveObject_x
Wow. That being a rather true Canada to America moment, you shouldla chewed her out Canadian style (which is until she emos in a corner).

xD I couldn't though. It wasn't her fault she was eating dinner when I called and I could hear her family.
=D Besides, the information I gained was worth it, so~ <3

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games