Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:11 am
((Nike and Hana are going to be exhibitionists biggrin ))

Upon returning with Alicias things, Brago had them set up in a vacant room. "Sorry Alicia, too much stuff to put in my room with Hanas things there. Your stuff will remain here. You can still lay with us though."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:12 am
User Image
Kane had walked the streets, sbsorbed in his thoughts. When he felt Nike return to this world, he breathed a sigh of releif but did not go to her. Argon had given too much to think about. If the twins were to come, it would definitely be one step closer to an Apocolypse and Darkside would be ground zero. He walked into the Embrace, his presence dark and moody. The crowds split around him, avoiding the touch of his aura. Wink went to greet him but stepped back, running to hide behind Tony, who began rubbing a hole in to the bartop.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:16 am
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice was in the process of enjoying her drink when suddenly Mr. Doom and gloom walked in. She blinked and watched everyone move away from him. Hmm. I'm guessing it's not the weather. She thought and sipped her drink.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:36 am
User Image
"I think you need to pass the word to the others not to disturb Kane, Wink." He stared at Kane's back as the Vampire disappeared into the back rooms. "And make sure the DJ knows to play the louder stuff, just in case." He was worried, as Wink scampered off. This was new for Kane. He brooded, but the darkness seeped from him like a miasma. He turned his attention back to the customers and served in quick order.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:03 am
Neuro looked at her and give her brass knuckles,"Here after this we should began a new."He remembered something else,"I told everyone that knew to be quiet about it so do not get angry with them."

Soli glanced at the brass knuckles and knew what Neuro wanted her to do,"Okay."she put them on and went towards him..

Crashes could be heard in the kitchen sending the sounds throughout the whole house, After a while she stepped out of the kitchen smiling.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:07 am
llOOC: Yay!!!! Sexiness! X3 And I have no idea what to do with Leon. =pll  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:10 am
((Leon's in the house lol ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:15 am
Neuro healed himself walked out the kitchen,"Now I need to talk about Leon I will never fully approve of him."He walked back to his office.

Soli just followed him.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:18 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: Ohtay! X3ll

Leon blinked as he heard fighting in the kitchen and raised and eyebrow from where he sat on the couch. That had actually been the only thing that pulled him from his thoughts. He had realized his life seemed normal until he met Soli, then it all became like a madhouse, but he didn't mind. Atleast it was better than digging about dumpsters and being beaten by drunks.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:23 am
Soli just looked at him her eyes red,"Why then."She felt better after what happened,"What's wrong with Leon?"She walked into the office and sat on the couch.

Neuro sat on his desk and looked at her,"Because he's a mutt and he acts like a puppy."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:21 pm
((i'm confused.... someone tell me what happened?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:23 pm
((what part did you get confused on?))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:28 pm
((whats going on with Neuro and Soli and whats going on with Nike and Hana being exhibitionists?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:30 pm
((that Demo has to explain and Neuro told Soli that he was her father and well since he caused her so much misery he let her take it out on him and now they're talking about Leon))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:35 pm
Tiffany turned in her seat."Kane.Whats up?"She seemed to be the only one not scared of him and his aura."You look like crap.Do you need a drink?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games