Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

ll-r-u-b-i-x-ll

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:01 pm
-My name is Hannah.
-I love video games, manga, anime, role playing, drawing, the interwebs, and reading.
-I love to make people look at me like I’m crazy in public. Whether it be dancing in the street or yelling something odd, the look on their faces in priceless.
-I can be a deep person when I want to.
-I love to watch educational television.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:01 pm
hi people i'm sarah, my friends call me scara, scara bonz, scary.
i'm 16, i like anime, i want to be a tattoo artist and i want to go to africa to save endangered animals. I am also goth and love to draw.

what the hell happened to my siggy????  

Mystical Prodigy

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Koji Komos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:08 pm
Well....
Call Me Koji.
I'm Fifteen((Almost Sixteen))
I'm in 10th grade.
I love to play games, watch discovery channel(( Mythbusters FTW))
I like to be random.
I can be really serious, really carefree, or really random/annoying/hyper.
I dislike people who hate on anime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:09 pm
Well, most of what you would want to know about me can be found in my profile, so I'll just give you a very brief overview of myself and after you get to know me better you'll know more than I can ever post ANYwhere. 3nodding

My name is Christy; I'm an animation major (second time through college/university); I have one younger brother who is like my best friend in the whole world; I am 26 years young; my daddy "went to heaven" last year on May 16 (10 days after his 60th birthday crying ); I live at home with my mom and brother (Steven); we have one pet turtle (who stays in a tank and his name is Timmy); I am a Tetris fanatic; I love to write and draw. The rest you will learn from my profile AND from getting to know me better. heart

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Sempre Eternal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:23 pm
Hm, Interesting guild you have...........

My name is Sempre, Semp for short. I don't use my real name on the internet, but this name suits me well. My age, is unimportant, but I am old enough.

I'm a roleplayer, I like to create characters, new people, and personalities and put them in a world, living they're lives as a extension of my own.

If you want to know anything else, ask me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:25 pm
Hi. I'm Azarias, one of Gaia's resident cat creatures. razz

I've been around since summer of last year when a friend dragged me on.. I ended up staying.

Currently I'm a biology major with a huge classload, so I'll not be posting a whole lot, but I'm glad to be invited.

Cheers, =^.^=  

Tzolkat

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DJ_Music_Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:26 pm
Hey people I'm Amber. I love to RP and I LOVE ANIME! ROCK ON!
I'd LOVE to put more, but I'm busy so just check out my profile! It's awesome! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:43 pm
Hello everybody. My names Kylie and I'm very very old compared to the majority of gaians on here. Lol...22 years old anyways, different subject. xp I am currently a Nursing Student and working as a CNA at the hospital in town. I have been active on gaia for about 6 months now and I love it here. Its such a great place to meet new people and be yourself. Overall I'm a pretty outgoing and easy to get along person so, If you guys ever want to talk about anything just hit me up. Thanks. heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

AquaDemoness

Friendly Shapeshifter

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:10 pm
Greetings.
You can call me Aqua or Lucca. Currently I'm an art student working to gain my major. I enjoy sketching, reading, roleplaying (no duh), Cosplaying and a bunch of other things mixed in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:46 pm
Hi I'm new, got a random PM to join.
I'm also new on Gaia joined 2007 after an email from a friend.  

eeveetaro

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:53 pm
Hey People!

Well, what can I say... hum...

People call me Squeeks or Squeekers... well most just call me McSqueekles! I will be 22 years YOUNG on February 10th... um if you'd like to know anything else you can just buzz on over to my profile. Pssst! Random comments are totally welcome!

Thanks for the invite!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:15 pm
hey my name is demonraine, but you can call me dem. i love roleplay random chat sketching stuff and going INSANE! i am a deepish thinker so if anyone wants to talk random philosophy or something im open. nice to meet you wink

I AM MAKING OF SENSELESS AND ARE IS RANDOM  

Raine Wildheart

Lil Miss Superhero Tessa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:58 pm
well umm hi my real names tessa this guild seems totally buggin in a good way
PEACE LOVE AND CHICKEN GREASE whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:14 pm
Hello all. Just joined after receiving a random invite. Nice to meet all of you.

I'm 19, soon to be 20. I love all things to do with art, dragons, and fantasy. Video games are a favorite of mine, as well. xp

I'm not a talkative person, but I will try to be active in this guild. sweatdrop
See you around.  

Edymus

cherub_Shagami

Moonlight Sailor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:24 pm
I everyone I'm Cherub Shagami (call me Cherub, not Shagami--if you please). I draw and write a whole lot. I'm really wacky once you get to know me. I'm very, very random (as my home forum shows). Something interesting? I collect rubber ducks ^.^

and I'll try to be active. Scouts honor!

Cherub  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games