Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3779 3780 3781 3782 3783 3784 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:42 pm

gonk For the love of... *rubs his cheek* Can I just go a few days without being hit for once? stressed

That pool place that Kits and that other chick run has a pet area where I think they can give medical treatment. I haven't actually gone to that area myself, but I think Kits explained it to me.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:48 pm

User Image Really?
I can deal with that...
Kits is half demon, she's alright in my book...
Yah! that's what we'll do!
You'll take her first thing tomorrow!

*shoves Kakkosen back into the bed*
Oh Draa brilliant!
I could just kiss you!

*grabs both his cheeks and smooches him in between her palms on the lips making a muu-wah noise*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Whoa whoa... wait a minute. scream Why do -I- have to... did you just kiss me? eek
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:04 pm

oh... User Image
I guess I did...
imagine that. User Image

*just stares*
Now you've been marked User Image
*starts laughing devilishly and a lightning crash can be heard in the distance*
User ImageThat's really weird...

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:11 pm

*looks up and to the side, quirking an eyebrow a bit at the timing of the distant thunder, then continues on like normal*
Marked? Marked how? That's a good thing somehow right? Please say it's a good thing gonk I've had enough bad things. gonk

Also...
*looks down at Kakkosen in the grunny bed and scratches behind her ear* Should we really wait until tomorrow? I mean... Tes left me down there for a few days after I was crushed by a horse, but... that wasn't exactly what I would call "a good time".

Oh yeah... by the way... how much longer am I going to have to serve drinks anyway?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:14 pm

"Oh, brother dear.....can you make me a vodka & cranberry juice? With a twist of lime, please? User Image" She grins sweetly at TES.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:16 pm

*Sips her Manhattan and looks at TES.* Well, how much time have you clocked? neutral
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:19 pm

What you want to take her now? User Image
I... I haven't even gotten a pint in me yet!
I can't go out until I've had at least my second cup...
Draa, dear, ... love User Image *snickers* you were just kissed by a succubus...
you can decide if that is good or bad all on your own

*lets out a classic evil persons laugh and the lightning cracks again* User Image
I wonder if Psy is conducting again....

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:26 pm

*Hears thunder for the second time…but this time louder than the first. User Image * Um…… I gotta go. ninja I'll see you guys later. User Image *Finishes her Manhattan quickly and rushes to her office. She does the security measures and sees Leko and Seth. User Image Um……excuses me. neutral *She slides right past them briskly, walks down the corridor and enters her chambers. She makes sure the door is locked behind her.* sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:28 pm

.... *eye twitches* ... um.... about that time thing... *scratches the back of his head* ... I ever tell you that I don't keep track of that very well?

*gets down a lowball glass, drops in some ice, fills it two-thirds of the way with cranberry juice and the other third with vodka, squeezes some lime in there and puts the used wedge into the drink, sliding it over to katana after a quick stir*
Psy... you don't refer to your siblings as "brother dear" all the time, do you? stare

Well, my hormones tell me it's a good thing, but that ominous laugh says my hormones are wrong...
*looks back down at Kakkosen*
It's up to you whether you think the fuzzy thing is more important than booze. I still don't know why I have to go, though... she's sort of your pet thing.

*wonders what the deal is with Psyzapp leaving all suddenly*
o... kaaaay....

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:40 pm

User Image
But... but... whiskey...
needs it to live User Image
But so attached to... cuteness... soft cuteness....
can't live without - accustomed to...
User Image
such ill manner and and vindictive...
Yet burning and satisfying liquid down my throat...
soothing burning satisfying burning....

*takes a deep breath and pouts*
Will you come with me? gonk
I need to bring my drink!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:43 pm

*Once she is safely in her chambers underground, she goes into her bedroom and changes into some pj's. As she gets ready for bed she looks at herself in the mirror and starts to become sad. She hasn't seen Officer Dougherty for almost a week. She has no idea where he's been…nothing. She only assumes he's been working, but it's really only an assumption.

She goes into her bedroom and gets into bed. Here she stayed the night at MW last night and hadn't even contacted him to let him know where she was. Not even one phone call or text to check and see if she was okay…nothing. neutral She swallows hard trying her best to put it out of her mind and just go to sleep, but she can't help but wonder if she's doing the right thing. User Image

Unable to sleep, she sighs, grabs the remote and lowers the TV screen to take her mind off of it.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Uh... sure... I guess...

..... you know, you're starting to kind of creep me out a bit....
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:53 pm

*mumbles under her breath*
User Image Good, better to be creeped then dead...
Come on! User Image

*grabs Seth with one hand and has a bottle of whiskey fisted in the other
yanks him into a portal and delivers them in front of Aqua Springs*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:04 pm

She snickers at TES, "You should hear what she calls her brothers. I'm not sure exactly WHAT she's calling them since I don't speak Italian. xd Besides, it's just fun to call you that."

She takes her drink and stands up, "I believe I'll call it an evening as well. I'll see you later, brother dear. wink "

She leaves the bar and heads through the office to do the security measures. Sipping her drink as she heads to her room, she enters her quarters and heads to her bedroom. Undressing and getting into bed, she turns on the TV to find something to watch while she finishes her drink.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3779 3780 3781 3782 3783 3784 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games