Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:08 pm
(( Hey everyone~ Just saying, the wind and rain's REALLY starting to pick up here (like, the flag at the bank tore) so I'm just warning you----If you don't see me for the rest of the night (and maybe even into tomorrow) it's cause my power decided to crap out on us. =w=

Normally it only lasts an hour though, so I'll check in on you guys whenever I can. Especially if the power ends up flickering.

And don't worry, I'm a Washingtonian---I'm plenty prepared. =w=

Okay~ Now I'm off to...do...Gaia-Russia-y-things. =w= ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:16 pm
(( Scratch that last part---Imma go mutilate things as the Swiss Miss. >3
zOMG ahoy~ ))  

Russia-tan

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:04 pm
-explodes-
x____x My... brain.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:00 pm
No one's on tonight~ I'll go and play zomg as well. Which also means closing yahoo. x.x  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:00 pm
(( SFJDGHADSGFJLBLSA SFHKGJDSisadugfsylkASFDLAHSDG KD LUSAGDLagf ldfA LIUSGFDSHHHHHHHHHHDSHJJ *splodes in happiness!*

Snow! We have SNOW! FINALLY

We never have snow here! ;w; Just rain! And..and...the flakes are the size of QUARTERS! And and and I NEED A CAMERA ;A;

Okay. I'm done, and now I'm going to go aggravate the fallen snow with my feet. =w=

AND AND AND

I also wanna know why Kara exploded when I get back. D:< ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:10 pm
=w= Earlier we had snow earlier that size. It was a friggin' blizzard.

And I exploded for various reasons. The predominant one is that after spending 2 hours on the phone with my America, my chest hurt so badly from laughing... that I exploded.

... And then there's the Where's Waldo? joke going around my school that is so BAD.
And the.... ugh... yeah. That.

xxKarachan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:45 pm
I wish my snow was a blizzard. ;A; It's Washington snow, so it's about...eh...a half an inch, mostly slush. .________.

*puts you back together* No more splodey. oAo  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:54 pm
But... I can't help it~

=w= Waldo. Seriously, the kid who got TB, his name is Waldo. So none of us can help making Where's Waldo? jokes.
And the other thing? It's so wrong, I totally can't even say it here.

xxKarachan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:22 am
XDDD; That's so mean, Kara....=w=;;; I'd probably make those jokes too, though.

And PM meeeeee~

*stares out the window and shakes fist at the sky epically*

It's raining now. :C  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:24 am
I wish it'd snow here. ;-;  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:00 am
=w= I wish it would snow MORE here so I could actually get a snow day. It keeps doing a borderline deal.

OKAY.
I'm getting ready to go to my dad's house for a weekend of video gaming and little internet. =w= If I do get online, don't expect me to post (but I adore PMs and will definitely reply to those~).
However, before I leave, I wanted to post and shoo all the lovely roleplayers of the guild toward the Roleplaying forum to go poke 'n' prod at the thread I typed up last night~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:59 am
It's been raining all morning, so yay for that? xD; I like rain but I'd like snow more!

Have fun, Kara. :3

I wish that "1 new notice" thing by my avatar would go away. It's like this on my Italy account too. Wtf.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:30 pm
(( If you go to the notice thing, it gives you the option of clearing it from your account, Rally.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:46 pm
Ehh?  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:50 pm
(( Click the "1 new notice" thing and it will take you to the notice's page (I bet you it's about the art school). On that page, near the bottom of the notice (which looks like an announcement, btw) it gives you the option of clearing the notice from your account. =w=

Also? I was just thinking about this, but we should do a guild Secret Santa event thing.
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games