Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:36 pm
User Image
Marisol walked into the kitchen. She saw the fighting and just stood there silently, not wanting to interrupt .  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:48 pm
Neuro noticed her,"What is it."He healed himself and grabbed her, going to his desk he put her on top of it.

Soli saw this and walked out the office heading for the shop.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

cutiekitty13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:48 pm
meh fave character  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:59 pm
(( question question question question question question question ))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:03 pm
User Image
"I was just going to see if you wanted anything." Marisol told him as she was grabbed by Neuro and put on his desk.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:08 pm
Neuro looked at her,"No I do not and why were you so interested in who Brago was sleeping with."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:15 pm
User Image
"Because I could sense the aura who has made that place her's, she is Queen." Marisol told him. "And she love's that man, Brago beyond all common sense and beyond understanding, but she is unstable which makes her dangerous because she has enough power hidden away to destroy us all." she looked up into Neuro's eye's. "So if anyone does something to push her over the edge, she's going to break and nothing will stop her wrath.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:16 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
((Voyuerism Dokuro? rofl ))

((My dear Lady Kirara I would never ever....miss out on such an opportunity. Yet then again I'm not a 500 year old vampire. Be glad that he announced that he was there.

This is also why Hana and Nike would be exposing themselves...since Kerat in at the point in the same room.)

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:19 pm
User Image

Neuro smiled at her,"Then you should tell that to Brago since that idiot is allowing Alicia to stay there."He looked at her,"And there is a way to stop her but it would require banishing her to the demon world as for her power she needs to control it, the only thing that stops her from doing so is her past that left her so damaged."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:21 pm
(fox,i posted this.)
Marie Rouge
Tiffany turned in her seat at the bar."Kane.Whats up?"She seemed to be the only one not scared of him and his aura."You look like crap.Do you need a drink?"

Marie Rouge

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:23 pm
User Image
"I get the feeling he would listen to me if i did tell him." Marisol told him. "ANd her demon restraints control her her powers for her, just like they do for Brago and any other demon who needs them."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:26 pm
User Image

"Amazing how you know so much for a vampire."he chuckled and grabbed one of the golden triangular clips that hung on his hair, he held it to her,"These are mine restraints."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:30 pm
User Image
Marisol played with the little triangle. "I know alot because i listen, and I have been listening for a long time. I listen to the stories people aura's tell me and to what they say out loud. They never notice me because I am quiet and small."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:32 pm
User Image

"Yes but I did notice you,"He gently placed his lips on her hand,"What does my aura tell you."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:36 pm
User Image
"Your aura tells me many things. You are observent and things rarely get past you." Marisol said closing her eyes as she still played with the triangle. "You have many plans you wish to compleat, but your aura is also confusing because you like to hide things."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games