Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:15 pm

{Often, I make my roleplays based somewhat loosely around character concepts I want to use or I want to see being used. I have two character concepts in mind, one I want to use and one I want to see used but I'm not sure about what the plot should be. ((I have a few arc plots in mind, but using those as a main plot would not last long at all))

The characters would be an elvish jerkass and a seemingly racist-against-elves spaz who - under unusual circumstances - end up travelling together with one(the jerkass) trying to kill the other(the spaz) upon every opprotunity. Should I just leave it as an adventure RP and let the story go along, or should I give the plot more thought?}

Larai looked puzzled. "Is there anything I can do to help? Could I provide the energy you need?" she asked softly, not realising how she would only be hurting herself if she did. Chances are, Daemon's child would have a similar affliction, and being the host to two parasitic shadows instead of one could be highly hazardous to her - and might even remove most of her magical essence in the process. Hell, she might even start aging if too much of her magical essence was taken.

{Also, for MOAR strain for the two, what if being stuck in shadow form brought out some of Daemon's previous jerkass tendencies. Not all of them, mind you, but maybe a small portion of the more important ones?}
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:21 pm

((If you do go with that, I'd probably suggest giving more thought to the plot.))

"You could, but I wouldn't take it. You've already got a baby, who could very well turn out like me. That's enough of a burden as it is." Daemon said shaking his head. "I'm sorry, I didn't even think about how this would affect the baby...."

((Maybe. I'll ponder it.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:48 pm

{I was thinking of starting it off as the accidental racist bumping into the jerkass at one point in time, saying something along the lines of "Is tree bark a delicacy where you live?" or something else implying that All Elves are Tree Hugging Pussies, which infuriates her to no end - causing her to hold an unreasonable vendetta against the poor spaz. Over circumstance, the two end up having to work together to take down a big bad - like a wicked dragon or some pissed off ex-fiance or something. The two must work together, the jerkass using political intrigue and the fact that her mother is an elvish matriarch and her father a magister or something like that whereas the spaz uses his or her strength or some other different strength to accomplish their goal. I also thought of the jerkass actually being a Jerk With a Heart of Gold and secretly in it just to save her favorite slave or something, but I'm not sure I'd do that since it might take her a little too far into Sue or cliche` territory.}

"What should we do, then? I don't want you stuck like this forever." Larai muttured with a small frown, dissappointed that she couldn't be of much help in this situation.
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:59 pm

"We need to find something else for me to leech off of." Daemon said scratching the back of his head in thought. "It doesn't even have to be a person, just so long as there's a steady supply of energy. It could be a relic that sits in the cave or a bit of enchanted jewelry, it doesn't matter what."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:06 pm

"I don't have anything useful, aside from my bag of holding that might work. However, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to be able to pull various treasures out of your gut at any given moment so I'm guessing that'd be out."
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:11 pm

"Yeeeeaaaahhhh....I don't need to fuse with it, I just need to magically bind myself with it. Either way, I'd still probably need something stronger than a bag of holding." Daemon said.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:14 pm

"Do you...do you think Milly might have had such an object back at her mansion? Or that Jaquel and Ariae might have left such an object of value behind after they ran off?" Larai asked, clearly hesitant in asking because of how sensitive this subject might be. If she were to offend, she'd immediately apologize.

{We should so have an arc that revolves around Jaquel and Ariae again sometime. I miss them. XD}
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:18 pm

"Maybe, though I wouldn't have a clue. I never really saw what Milly had in her more personal areas, and I haven't seen or heard anything about that angel since your dad punched me out of him." Daemon said rubbing his jaw. He may not have been in control at the time, but he could still remember that healing punch of Van's.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:31 pm

"We can always go look, if you'd rather not us go through some rediculous overly-dramatic venture to find one." Larai then suggested with a small smile.
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:34 pm

"Lead the way then. Hope you don't mind if I hitchhike down here for a while." Daemon said with a small chuckle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:37 pm

"Fine by me." Larai grinned as she then joked, "Too bad I'm not wearing a skirt today." before standing herself up to head out of the cave.
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:49 pm

"What, did you want me to be peeking at your underwear?" Daemon joked back. "And if we don't find anything at Milly's or Jaquel's we can see if your mother has any ideas. At least if for some reason she gets mad again, she can't hurt a shadow!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:54 pm

"Maybe that's not all that I want you peeking at." Larai joked back, if only to invoke some sort of response. She held a catty grin on her face as she walked along, almost out of the cave as it was. "Good idea, though. I will check and see what she has to say if we can't find anything of Jaquel's or Milly's."
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:02 pm

"You know I'm not just restricted to shadows on the ground, if you really want me peeking." Daemon replied, a sly grin on his invisible face.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:21 pm

"Oh?" Larai raised an eyebrow in interest. "You'll have to show me what you mean. Or drag me into the shadows with you, one." Now they were up and out of the cave, on path for the dock town.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games