Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3791 3792 3793 3794 3795 3796 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:06 pm

*enters the main bar area from the office, looking a bit shorter and younger than usual, followed by a woman who is just about as petite as he is currently, wearing garments that are quite obviously too large for her. Not saying anything, he just walks over to the counter and takes a seat*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:10 pm

:: follows Ryzan in and stands beside him with a big grin on her face :: mrgreen

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 pm

-smirks at dame when he speaks of the lower shelf again, going over to it and perusing first standing straight up, then leaning over for his benefit. After she's sure he'd gotten an eyeful, she stands back up straight, walking over to her drink with a playful look in here eyes-

Nope. As I said, -nothing- of interest on that lower shelf. wink

-Picking her drink up, she hears Lekos question and stares at her wide-eyed, wondering just what in hell had gotten into everyone that night. Rolling eyes, she sips her drink and speaks with her free hand-

Apparently, I'm not even a -lady-. rolleyes I'm a -thing- that was created. stare So I have no idea what's going on love. Maybe there's a full moon interacting with a meteor shower that's being controlled by dark forces. Hell if I know.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Psyzapp
*She looks up at him slowly* User Image Snuggle up to me last night? But……how did you know I was here? confused

When I left work on my bike last night, I didn't think I'd make it back to the big house before the storm hit, so I came here. I was quite lucky to find you sleeping here. *He gives her a crooked grin.* wink

*When Flame denies the gender bending and mentions Dracula dominating minions, he chuckles at the game.* Heh heh, perhaps I should be, though I'll need to discuss this with my better half here first. wink *He leans over and kisses Psyzapp on the cheek.*

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:14 pm

*as things get weirder Leko punches something else in after TES*
I think this sums it all up
Sweet Transvestite
*Looks curiously at the two new people that came in*
OH I think I need a stronger drink User Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Oh god... must... not... look... at... girl Flame *covers his eyes with his paws as Flame bends over*
I suppose if guys could be MW ladies, then Ryzan would have probably been made one a long time ago.
*thinks nothing of Ryzan's appearance since he'd already seen him try on the outfit earlier, but gets taken aback when he sees Miro*

........ yeah... something definitely isn't right about today... *refills his drink*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:21 pm

*scoots over to the bar*
TES... TES...
hand me that Chambord! burning_eyes
since no one is likely to stop me with all THIS going on twisted
Oh I'll also take some special stock peppermint moonshine. wink

*pulls out a clove*
You just might be busy tonight
*looks over at Flame*
So you're a thing? User Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:24 pm

:: speaks in a lower voice to Ryzan ::
Young master, are you sure this is the best place to be right now? Some of the people are acting rather strangely.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:25 pm

{{DAMN YOU AMC!!! WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW?!?!?! scream }}

-sees two new patrons enter the bar from the office over the rim of her glass and furrows her brow, never seeing the two before. Since one looked to be dark elf, she could only imagine that the two were with TES. She perks up and starts moving to the music when Leko makes a selection-

Huh, you actually have good taste in music. How useful. wink

-sips and moves, faltering a bit when Leko interrupts her flow-

Let you tell it. stare
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:26 pm

Ryzan Vixtul
*enters the main bar area from the office, looking a bit shorter and younger than usual, followed by a woman who is just about as petite as he is currently, wearing garments that are quite obviously too large for her. Not saying anything, he just walks over to the counter and takes a seat*

{{AHHHH!!! He is so freaking cute I can't stand it! Make it stop!!!}}

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

When I left work on my bike last night, I didn't think I'd make it back to the big house before the storm hit, so I came here. I was quite lucky to find you sleeping here. *He gives her a crooked grin.* wink

*When Flame denies the gender bending and mentions Dracula dominating minions, he chuckles at the game.* Heh heh, perhaps I should be, though I'll need to discuss this with my better half here first. wink *He leans over and kisses Psyzapp on the cheek.*

*She leans in very close to Officer Dougherty, looks into his eyes and says quietly to him.* You can dominate me anytime you'd like. heart *She wraps her hand around the back of his neck, pulls him over to her and plants one hot smoldering kiss on his lips. User Image

After a while, she releases him but stays practically nose to nose with him as she looks into his eyes.* Now, I need to go to bed. I'll be waiting for you…Dracula. wink *She kisses him quickly one more time before she stands and walks into her office. She does the security scan and heads down into her chambers. As she goes into the bedroom, she removes her garments along the way dropping them onto the floor and then finally slipping into bed.*

*User Image Looks at the sassy lady Flame*
Let me tell what?
I didn't make you a thing!
I don't even know what is going on!
And yes yes I DO have good taste in music.
But you should know that right? User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

*thoroughly enjoys his eyeful and is grateful these pants are loose. Grins darkly and returns her playful look, winking at her in thanks*

Would you mind getting me a drink, baby? *leans over the bar and gives Flame a quick kiss on the lips*

rofl *laughs heartily at the song Leko chose* rofl Nice song, Leko. xd I heart that movie!! rofl

Ooooh *looks at Ryzan* aren't you looking dashing?! Very nice, hon! And who's your lady friend? biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:32 pm

*nods to Leko and gets down the Chambrod and a glass, pouring her some and sliding it over.*
Wait... moonshine too? Would those even go together? confused Actually... you know what... nevermind. Moonshine it is.

*gets out a lowball glass and searches under the counter for that large mason jar he's seen Leko take out before*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:37 pm

don't worry your head over it TES.
*hears that the cute little boy is actually Vixtul*
I'm way off my game tonight gonk
*smiles and waves to him and bows slightly with a curtsie to the lady with him*
*cups her hand over the Chambord glass and a dense smoke starts to roll out of it* twisted
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3791 3792 3793 3794 3795 3796 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games