Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3796 3797 3798 3799 3800 3801 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:46 pm

I'll keep that in mind. *She takes another sip of her drink.* Halloween on a Sunday does seem to confuse people.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:47 pm

*looks back and forth between Dame and Flame* confused Uh, something's going on here... why are you *points to Dame* a man and you *points to Flame* a woman? It's supposed to be the other way around. confused

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:54 pm

-rolls her eyes when dame refers to Karrie as "cake-boy". Sighing, she shakes her head slightly and sips her drink, catching the confused expression on Kits face as she spoke with dame. She sets her glass down, turning to Brat when she answers her-

Oh yes, I certainly know that it'll take more than my humanly strength to even scratch you. wink Ah yes. Loose ends. Such bothersome little things, aren't they? stare

-bites her bottom lip when dame looks at her and calls her "Legs". Looking into her wine glass, she chuckles a bit, nodding in agreement to when dame addresses Brat-

Yes. Anytime hon-

-is cut off mid sentence when Kits finally speaks her confusion. Eventhough she was assaulted with such last night, she's still taken aback slightly at such a ridiculous statement-

eek Now I know something is wrong here! stressed Either you all have your holidays mixed or you all really need counseling. stare I. Am. Not. A. Man! mad As far as I know and remember, my plumbing runs indoors, not out. talk2hand I mean really, did you all just get together and decide to make dame a woman and me a man? rolleyes

-rubs forehead and pinches the bridge of her nose, closing her eyes and taking a deep drink from her wine goblet. Forgoing the limit she'd set for herself earlier, she turns around and opens the cooler, taking the bottle of Reisling out. Uncorking it, she refills her glass to the brim, setting the bottle down a bit hard on the counter-

EDIT
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:54 pm

*walks up from the downstairs fanning herself.*
Evening all.
*Doesn't look up from the embarrassment of her flushed complexion*
*fixes up an ice cold water*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:56 pm

Good evening, Ayami. *Shakes her head slightly, taking another sip of her drink.*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:58 pm

gonk No, that's the way you've always been! I've drawn Dame enough times to know! I'd show you, but I lost my sketchbook. *really wishes she had it* She's definitely female, though. gonk

*barely notices Ayami's entrance*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:04 pm

*sits in a shadowy area and sips on her water
feels like she's being licked by fire gonk *
*still hasn't looked around enough to see what is going on in the bar*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:06 pm

*chuckles and leans over the bar, gently pulling Flame's lip from between her teeth* Stop taking my work away from me, babe. *winks and smiles at her* wink twisted

*then sits back down on the stool*

stressed What is with everyone? stressed Listen, just because I dated a Dec for three years does not make me a woman!!! scream *takes a deep breath and puts out his hands, palms down, looking apologetically over at Kits* I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get so worked up. It's not your fault. stare

I mean, is this like...a mini-revenge or punishment for us taking off for a month and telling nobody? confused

*sees Ayami come in* Ayami! How are you, love? Are...are you alright? neutral

Drawn me?! What? Why did you draw me? And...why would you draw me as a woman!? gonk No! No, I have seen your sketchbook! You have drawn pictures of Flame! *points to his woman wildly* You drew some when she was with Cake-boy!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:09 pm

-sees Ayami enter but is too upset to greet her properly. Nodding her head in Ayamis direction, she turns her attention back to Kits when she mentions drawings of dame-

Drawings you say? neutral You've -drawn- dame enough times to know that he's a she?!?! Really?

-looks over at dame, brow furrowed-

And just when did you pose for all these in depth drawings that clearly show you as a woman, dame? mad
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:10 pm

*Takes a long swallow of her drink and looks back and forth between Dame and Flame.* Huh?

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:14 pm

No, I drew Dame with Karrie. She didn't pose for them, I just drew them while watching her... gonk I... *very confused now, sit down heavily on a nearby chair*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:15 pm

*Looks up and sees a very tall woman who looks familiar
squints her eyes as she fan herself*
*When the woman acknowledges her she immediately flushes even brighter red redface *
*Sips more water quickly*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:17 pm

*Finishes her drink and goes behind the bar to pour another. After she fills her glass, she pours one for Kits and takes it over to her.* This might help some.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:18 pm

{{I just has a whole silly chaotic scene flash in my mind and I so need help!!! rofl }}

-listens and watches as dame wildy denies any drawings of him, while Kits adamantly states that they are. And that she'd also drawn him with Karrie. That little tidbit of information caused her eyes to widen and look at dame increduously-

Wait, you're kidding me, right? dame was with Karrie?! And when was all of this, if you don't mind my asking?

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:19 pm

((Bratty! User Image *glomps* I've missed you!!!!! Just got in from trickertreating.....hung out w/the parents having some "beverages" while the teenagers ran the neighborhood. xd ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3796 3797 3798 3799 3800 3801 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games