Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:15 pm
Yukora was still holding Kaji, but never got an answer because she realized he was asleep. She heard knocking, and got up to answer. She prayed it wasn't someone saying that Kaji had to move out because his room was done, because she just didn't want him to leave yet. When she saw it was Damien, she was relieved, and happy to see him. She thought she saw someone behind him, but he rushed in faster then she could look. She got a good look at the girl that really was there, and realized that must be the girl that Damien asked to the dance. She watched Damien quickly calm down when he saw Kaji in his bed, and Yukora walked over to him and hugged him. "Damien...we're okay...everything's going to be okay..." she said as she looked up at him. She saw Asuka peering over Damien's shoulder and let go of him. She took two steps to the right and looked at her from behind Damien. "Hi, I'm Yukora, one of Damien's friends, and that's Kaji, my boyfriend, and another of Damien's friends" she said as she pointed to Kaji with her thumb pointing behind her shoulder, and her elbow bent. She turned around as she put her arm down, and saw Kaji still asleep, regardless of the noise they were making. She smiled happily, and suddenly fell in love with him all over again, but remembered that the dance was over, and they probably went. "I'm sorry...for all the trouble we've caused. I'm sure Damien wasn't able to have fun at the dance because of the drama between us, I'm sorry I affected his fun, and yours" she said with apologetic eyes. "Please forgive me, and I'd like another chance to get to know you on a clean slate" she said with a small bow. That was actually the first time she'd bowed to anyone, but she felt it was the appropriate thing to do. She stood upright again and looked down. When she looked up, she had a bright smile on her face and said "so hi! My name is Yukora!" She held out her hand politely and asked "What's your name?" with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:06 pm
Asuka saw Yukora bow then smile at her and Asuka smiled back and steped out from behind Daimen and shook her hand "hello my names Asuka, its nice to meet you. And dont worry about the dance its alright, we kinda made up for that already" Asuka laughs and turns to Daimen and winks at him. Asuka walked back over to Daimen and stood a lil bit behind him so they could talk  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:16 pm
Yukora's eyes shot open. For some reason her mind went straight to "the deed," and she looked at Damien to show some kind of embarassment or laughing or something, but then she saw Asuka's wink, and her jaw dropped. "Damien's gettin' the goods!!!" she screamed in her head, then laughed out loud. "Maybe we, well, at least me, should go outside, it's a pretty day today, and besides, I don't want to wake up my boyfriend with my painful laughter, he had a long night" she said as she grabbed her keys and headed for the door. She stopped on her heels and turned around on them as well. "I'll just write him a note, I don't want him to get scared, we're both kind of...vulnerable to that kind of stuff right now" she said as she wrote her note, folded it up, wrote Kaji on one side, kissed the top corner of it, and put it on the desk before heading for the door.

Dear Kaji,
Damien and his friend and I left the room, we didn't want to wake you up. We're either in the park somewhere, in the cafeteria, or walking around somewhere. Come find us when you wake up. Love you, have a good rest.

Love, Yukora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:23 pm
Asuka Looks at Yukora and giggles softly hearing what she said in her mind. She wraps her arm with Daimens while Yukora was writeing the note, she stood on her toes and whispers in Daimens ear "she said that you were getting the goods" she giggles as Yukora set the note down and we all headed out the door as we started decideing where we should go  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:34 pm
Yukora thought she heard Asuka tell Damien something, but it was too quiet to hear, so she shrugged it off and locked the door as the three left the room. "I'm kinda hungry, so let's go to the cafeteria. Hopefully the line isn't too long" she said as she walked beside Damien and Asuka. As they walked, Yukora tried to think of questions she could ask Asuka to get to know her better. "So Asuka, when did you get here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:40 pm
Asuka keeps her arm looped with Daimens and looks over at Yukora "I got here yesturday around mid afternoon, thats when i accidently nocked over Daimen here, he helped me with my bags and we hung out for a lil while" she smiles warmly at Yukora and keeps walking with them until they arrive at the cafeteria  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:46 pm
Yukora listened and smirked. "Damien's gentleman behaviors finally paid off, and she seems like a nice person, so I'm thinkin' he lucked out--" she thought as she looked at Asuka and said "Well, welcome to Mahou High" she said with a smile. "--In more ways then one" she thought, as she completed her thoughts with a smirk and looked over at Asuke again. "So, what powers do you have?" she asked randomly, her eyes full of curious-ness about this new girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:07 pm
Asuka Smiles and Yukora and replies "well i control all forms of water, ice fire and i can controll the shadows, i can also read minds to" She giggles a little and realizes that they were already in the cafeateria. Asuka decided she would just get some food from the vending machine, she told Daimen and went and got her food and sat down at the table waiting for Daimen and Yukora.  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Super Buick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:06 pm
As Damien watched Asuka heading off to the vending machines, he smiled. He turned to Yukora, smiling like an idiot. "And no, we didn't do the deed," he said jokingly. "We didn't go to the dance either. In fact, I just got back here slightly after Kaji, I think," he said as his smile faded. He took off his jacket and turned around, showing Yukora the tears in his shirt. "I turned to a demon again, this time I sprouted wings. I tried to follow Kaji, but he hid in the woods somewhere. I lost him and circled the forest until the sun came up. Then i started heading back here. I'm sore as hell from the flight." He looked into Yukora's eyes, his lightly glowing red ones seeming like they were piercing into her soul. He noticed that she shivered a little bit. "Now, please. tell me what's going on. I've been worried sick for the past two days."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:45 pm
Yukora laughed and blushed a bit when she heard that Damien didn't do the deed, but frowned when she heard that he didn't go to the dance. "The one thing we've been waiting for for months...none of us even go because of the damn drama between me and Kaji...Ugh...." she thought to herself, then listened to the rest of Damien's chat. Once he was done, she frowned and sat down to tell him everything. "Okay, well, it's kind of difficult to explain, but I guess Kaji will tell you eventually anyway, just...try not to tell him I told you..."

Once she got his nod of approval, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, and when she opened them, she began the much-needed explanation. "Yesterday during class, Kaji wrote me a note and told me he needed to talk to me. When class ended, I was heading to the cafeteria to meet you, but he started talking and he told me he has AIDS, and that since we did "the deed," I might have it too, and told me to get myself checked. I was so...taken by surprised, and was so scared, that I ran through the cafeteria, you must not have been there yet, to the wooded area and cried in the forest for am hour. When I met up with Kaji, I told him I didn't know what was going to happen, and I went back to my dorm. A good few hours later, he slammed into my window. I climbed out to try to pull him in, but teleported us instead. But since I'm afraid of heights, and wasn't focused enough, I did it wrong, and accidentally teleported us to a clearing in a forest somewhere, which is when I noticed that his arm was cut everywhere, and that he must have passed out because he lost a lot of blood. On top of that, he also grew wings, and his claws were elongated, I thought he had transformed and couldn't control himself, like last time. When I teleported us back, we landed in the infirmary, and not long after, you showed up. You saw everything that happened in the infirmary, and Kaji braincalled me and told me to get myself checked, and I figured I might as well since we were already in the infirmary, and that's when I left you for a couple minutes. When I went into Kaji's room, he tried to tell me we should go to the dance, and I just couldn't, so I took off. When I got to my dorm, I saw a figure flying away, and I assumed it was him since I found a letter from him that was dropped through the window, and it was from Kaji. He said he was leaving Mahou, and that's when it really hit me that I lost him for good. I tried to stop him, but because of the rain, he couldn't hear me. He didn't answer my braincall I sent him, so I figured we were broken up, and went into my dorm. Then, I called my dad, and well...I told him everything. The sex, the AIDS, the fight, the breakup, and that my phone would be off until I came home, since I really don't want to talk about any of this with my dad, he'll have plenty of talking to do with me, so I might as well get it all at once. Anyway, the next morning, about ten minutes after I got out of bed, he knocked on my door, and that's when I put him in bed. Then you knocked on my door, and here we are." She took a long, deep breath, and took in all that had happened. The last day and a half had been so hectic, and she still didn't know what would happen with her and Kaji. She told her father EVERYTHING, why would he let them be together?

She finally stopped and looked at Damien's face for some kind of clue as to what was going through his head, and his opinion and reaction.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:39 am
Damien stood there, with his jaw dropped, in disbelief. "AIDS?" he mouthed, unable to make his voice work. He took a deep breath. "There's gotta be some way we can go back in time and prevent all this from happening." He banged his head off the table. "Sorry. I know that's impossible... or is it? Wouldn't you have a time travel spell in your book or something? You know, at least have Kaji wear a rubber or something, or not do it at all," he said hopefully. He sighed, and looked into Yukora's eyes. "When will you find out the results?" he asked. He looked toward the vending machines and saw Asuka heading back toward them. He looked back at Yukora. "In all honesty, I think you should stay with Kaji. Don't do the deed again until you find out for sure. But I think you and Kaji complete each other. As for your father... well... I dunno... but we all can worry about that when the time comes. After all, he really can't stop the two of you from being together." He smiles as Asuka sits down next to him and reaches out to kiss her on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:48 am
Just then, Damien's words touched her soul. He was right. About all of it. Well, maybe not the part about there being a time reverseal spell, but the rest was completely true. Who was her dad to stop her from dating Kaji? But what he said about Kaji and her completing each other was one of the sweetest things she'd ever heard, and she knew he wouldn't say that if he didn't truely mean it. But, the only problem was, she was worried about her father now. If she had to basically remove her father from her life to be with Kaji, she wasn't really sure if she was willing to do that. She loved her dad so much, and before she met Damien, Kaji, and Alex, her dad was all she had. He was like her best friend, and he was always there for her. She almost felt as if giving him up for someone so new is just...abandonment, and especially disloyalty. She just...wasn't sure if she was ready to do that to him.

She wanted to reply to everything Damien said, but really didn't want to involve Asuka in it, so she just smiled and nodded her head before looking at Asuka and seeing what she got. "That sure looks good, I think I'm gonna get myself one of those. Do you want anything Damien? I'll get it for you. No sense in both of us waiting in line" she said as she stood up and checked her money. She had enough, thankfully.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:47 am
Asuka Look at Yukora and then at daimen and stood up and gently pushes Yukoras hand down. "Ill go get it for you, you can save your money its my treat, ill pick something up for you to Daimen" She looks at Daimen and softly speaks to him in his mind "She wanted to say something else to you i think so ill go get the food so you two can finish talking i dont mind" Asuka went back to the vending machin and put in the money starting to get to of the exact same thing she bought  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:57 am
User Image
~Yukora Hitomi

[[Ignore this post, and please don't edit it. I don't have time to put it in a document so I'm sticking it in here real fast. I'll delete it later.]]

Love for passion, not for loneliness~

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:36 pm
Yukora was really surprised at Asuka, but shrugged and said "thanks" with a smile. She sat back down and continued to talk to Damien.

"I just really want my dad to accept Kaji, I don't want to hide anything from him. I love both of them with all my heart, and I can't stand the fact that my dad probably already hates him, but I guess there's not much I can do about it now because we're going home for the holidays in a couple weeks, and I've already told him everything. Even if he does give him a chance, he'll still have doubts in the back of his head, and he'll be forcing himself to do it because he won't want me to get mad..." she looked down and sighed. "It just sucks that everything's happened under such bad circumstants(sp?), and there's nothing I can do now..."

"As for the time travel spell, I think there is one, but it's been banned because so many people used it that the strands of time were becoming too fragile. At least, that's what my dad told me. And for Kaji and I completing each other, I think you're right...I just feel empty when he's not around, it's like I don't know how I got along so long without him...Oh, and as for the results, I'm not sure. The nurse said it could take anywhere from 4-7 days, and I'll get a note under the door." Yukora looked over at Asuka and saw she was still half-way to the vending machine. "Okay, your turn. You didn't go to the dance?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff