Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:21 pm
((OOC: Gots to keep you entertained until Christian, and Marcus get out of there.))

Over hearing even the littlest of comments left WarGreymon at the top of his group for reckon. His hearing was superb, which left him to do the dirty work. He looked at Kazu, and the other three Digimon. Not even a match for himself, meaning the other two must have been mocking them. He left his dark corner and stopped in front Kazu. "Kazu, you haven't an idea of what he's like. Our power is merely twice the strength of all of your Digimon combined, just the three of us." WarGreymon shoved his claw into the wall, and a wall fell blocking all of the openings. "I'm the latest member, and even I'll be able to defeat you." WarGreymon smirked looking at Kazu.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:45 pm
Kazu heard the challenge. He accpepted it. He turned to face the Wargreymon.
"You cocky, arrogent punk."
Piedmon twiched, Buraimon growled.
"After you."
"I'd be honoured."
Buraimon vanished, reappearing behind Wargreymon he brought his two Katana down in an X shape on his back. Piedmon launched forwards, all four swords poised to stike from different angles. There was nowhere for the Wargreymon to move. It was block or be skewered.
"How dare you! You've let Christian be taken in by that monster. He killed me! Understand!? I died! Your Tamer could never understand that pain. And that is why he will never best me!"
Zerimon leaped onto the floor, ready to fight, a small blue aura surounded him and he Digivolved into Terriermon.
"Ready when you are!"
Kazu held out his hand.
"We'll destroy him in a moment. For now we'll just demonstrate our power!"

((But I wanted to go to the throne room gonk Fine! I'll beat you here! scream ))  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:52 pm
I haven't fully read any posts, so I have no idea what the heck you've already done so far. but....

For the sake of not angering the goddess of the RP thread, I wanted to make you guys away of the gimmicks that are in play in Spiral Tower. Since this is one of Pummel's favorite areas, she included a few things... see page for more detail

1) This tower has guards at the main doors and a MetalSeadramon that acts as a "doorman"

2)There is something known as the 'presence of evil' that blocks all use of digivices are digital powers. Basically once you're there, you're stuck with what you have now.

3)This is home to the real demon lords >.<

(to help convey the scenory... copied and edited from one of Pummel's posts... assuming that you entered from the underworld thread...)

The air was warm and fresh with only the faintest taste of sea salt carried on the soft breeze when Kazu and Jai arrived in the courtyard that lead to the main gate.

The ground beneath them was pure rock with white ivory pebbles to indicate the path that lead to two giant pillars enfolded in metallic coils of plating and flesh before them, as big as trees and framing a gigantic gate as black as the night itself. The cave-like ceiling was far above them, nothing but a distant sky held up by the mountain like walls to the left and right of the tamers, even a GranDracmon would be small when compared to the vastness of it. Giant statues decorated the massive field, roaring dragon-like digimon cut out of rock and stone watched with withheld breath as the tamers and their digimon followers approached the castles gate. Some of the statues moved just enough to bow in respects as the strong demon digimon walked by them. A metallic sound of iron on rock forced it´s way through the hall and filled the room like a wail of pain in the chocking silence and the coils around the two pillars moved, weaved it´s way down until a massive head, hidden under armor plating and golden armor, came into view. Metalseadramon uncoiled itself from the marble trees, twisting and turning until it´s shinning blood colored eyes could be seen in the sparse light, gleaming like twin rubies in darkness. The being lifted it´s head high, staring down at the group that was halted by a stray WarGreymon. The mega level's black pupils dilated at the sight of the massive group taking in every detail and stain on the humans, measuring them like a cobra would it´s prey. The snake’s body scratched the surface of the midnight black marble pillar, creating sparks that flickered and died out within seconds like fireflies as he tightened his grip on the pillars
“I do not recognize your scents humans. Who are you? Why do you seek entrance to this castle?”

He completely ignored the WarGreymon, hearing it boast of power that was not yet displayed.

((Note: If you would like, I could help you by acting NPCs, unless you feel that you could do the job 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:52 pm
((OOC: We'll see...))
"Brave Shield!" WarGreymon whispered as a fiery shield covers the entire Digimon's body, negating all the attacks of the Digimon. All of the Digimon were sent flying, which made him chuckle a bit. "Numbers are a different thing, but when it comes to actually strength we best you in that." WarGreymon mocks as his arms extend using Great Tornado. His entire body spun in a fire vortex. He laughed as he spun, which mean't he was actually enjoying the battle.

User Image  

Cuevas_506

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:09 pm
(( Ok that seems fair. I'll be willing to assume this has all happened outside if you'd like Christian. Apologies for not properly reading the intro. I believe we could get away with assuming it was all outside. The actual local had little impact on the plot really. It'd be good for you to be the NPC Liger thanks ^_^ ))

Kazu turned to see a Metalseadramon.
"Damn... A bouncer."
Thinking quick on his feet Kazu offered a reply. He was being honest.
"I've come to speak with the master of this castle. I don't know if you know Marcus. But I have a message I'd like to give him. I'm assumiing he frequents here, seems like his type of place."

Back in the battle, Buraimon's sword grazed the sheild. He wasn't thrown back as he extended his wings to halt him. He dove straight back at the WarGreymon who was now spinning.
"Piedmon?"
The clown simply nodded.
"Spiral sword."
The four blades spun furiously crating a tornado of their own. Piedmon was at it's epicenter cackling like crazy.
"You think you have power? Don't! Make! Me! Laugh! Thunder Squall!"
Piedmon's favourite combo mover erupted, his tornado was spinning with the combined force of two attacks he dove at the firey vortex.
"Buraimon!"
The Samurai nodded and lept into the air. Both swords poised he took aim. The second the counter-spinning tornado's touched he would dive from above and aime to slice clean through to the ground below.

Kazu looked over his shoulder at the battle.
"Look, I'm sorry about this. He attacked us out of nowhere. We just wanted an audience with the castle's master!"
Zerimon nodded. He didn't like the looks of the sea-dragon  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:17 pm
MetalSeadramon looked down at the boy that approached him. He grinned just enough to purposely expose his glittering fangs as well as a skeletal arm of the last person that visited without an appropriate reason. "The masters... and mistress are not seeing visitors without a proper reason. I shall ask once more, why do you request an audience with the Master."

((Why the heck are you fighting anyways?! O.o))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:45 pm
His appearance began to fade as he totally disappeared from the area. "Maybe next time." He roared as he flew off into the distance, and was gone in a flash of light.

User Image
[[Exit to the Raggedy Inn]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:46 pm
◈Ⓚ ⓘ ⓡ ⓞ◈
XXX┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxThe Black Leg

User Image

Kiro entered the premises of the tower but has not entered the tower. "Heh ok Robin like last time now." Robin nodded and looked to see if anyone can see them. She sensed one energy source of a tamer but he or she is on the opposite side of the tower. She used her Ice Make Magic to cause the tower to be frozen in solid ice. As strong as the last time. Kiro chuckled and said. "Nice Robin-chwan lets go." Robin bowed and followed Kiro.

Exit Kiro to ???

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb455/bobbyjo6/ff7d6d9b80a1dc58f3e60699562c9e58.png  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:56 pm
Darkfire Karan

The dark powers the govern this wicked mansion prevent it from being frozen. The effects of Dianamon's attack cover much of the landscape before the building, but stop as far as the bridge.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:01 pm
◈Ⓚ ⓘ ⓡ ⓞ◈
XXX┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxThe Black Leg

User Image

Kiro turned around and grunted. "Keh...oh well..." Robin bowed to Kiro for forgiveness. Kiro taped her shoulder meaning she was forgiven. "Its chill Robin-chwan lets just go to our next location."

Kiro exit to ???

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb455/bobbyjo6/ff7d6d9b80a1dc58f3e60699562c9e58.png  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:20 am
Kazu lt out a long sigh when he saw the Wargreymon leave. Buraimon sheathed his blades, as did Piedmon.
"So in the end he chose to flee like a coward."
"Hmph! Where's the fun in that?"
They cam to stand by Kazu's side and looked up at the MetalSeadramon. Kazu shuddered at the skeletal arm jutting out from the beast's teeth.
"Look I just want to deliver him a message, hell if I can't do it in person you could drop it off for me."
He paused as seemingly out of nowhere, ice encompassed the entire land-scape.
"The hell?"
Piedmon giggled in glee.
"I told you! Trouble follows you like a lost puppy!"
Kazu shivered the hole in his top letting a nasty breeze through.
"Brrrr, ok how about this? Let me see your master for all of ten minutes, that way I can deliver my message to him and I can share information in exchange. Despite how I look at the minute I have a lot of information that I'm sure your Master would be very appreciative of."
He gave a slight pause, letting the words sink in before he elaborated.
"Mostly in regards to Yggdrasil. And lets be honest, who doesn't want to know about the great creator?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:09 am
It all happened in a flash, all Jai wanted to do was say he wasn't a slow-poke, and a quick battle had already ensued.
"I think I missed something, anyway, anything I can to to help? All me and Lucemon have done is hide. We need some good combat practice."
Jai walked closer to Kazu.
"Yggadrasil? Where have I heared that before?"
"No time for questions Lucemon, it's time for adventure!"

Jai saw Kazu shivering. He whispered into Lucemon's ear, who then ran around the corrner and came back with a quickly made coat, made especially to cover that hole in Kazu's shirt.
"Try this, it's pretty chilly in here."

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:28 am
Kazu, waved the jacket off, there was no-point, accepting it would be a sign of weakness before the doorman in Kazu's eyes.

Buraimon let Piedmon cover Kazu and turned to face Jai and Lucemon.
"It's not that he doesn't appreciate the gesture, it's just right now he can't have distractions understand? If you want combat experience then I suggest you leave. We are aiming to avoid fighting at all costs, this is a dangerous place. We're glad you've accompanied us this far but if your unable to fight at our level you should stand back."
He bowed to Jai before returning to see what MetalSeadramon's answer was to Kazu.

Kazu had overheard Buraimon's talk with Jai. While he thought it a bit harsh, it wasn't untrue either. If another fight broke out then there was no guaruntee he could keep Jai or his Partner safe. He said nothing and kept looking into the black eyes and sharp teeth of the MetalSeadramon...  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:18 pm
The MetalSeadramon moved further off his pillar and slithered towards Kazu. He extended his body upward to the cave-like ceiling. His eyes were wide like two full moons glaring down at the pitiful humans and their digital pets. "You wish to make a compromise with the lord of lords and ruler of all that is dark or corrupt?" His voice rang throughout cave, causing the icy pillars behind Kazu and Jai to collapse into crystalline piles of ice and rock. "I should eat you now and be done with the matter completely."

MetalSeadramon looked over at the landscape as it was flash-frozen. "Hahaha! not even the work of mere mortals can stand up to the power of my lord!"

--------------

[Ocelot enters from the Underworld]

A lone pandamon continued to follow after the group. He managed to appear a little after the ice appeared. He approached a frozen tree and barely touched it, taking in the amount of cold it proved to his furry palm. He heard the roar of MetalSeadramon and smirked.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:59 am
Kazu held his ground. The threat of being eaten ringing in his ears.
"That may well be true... But what if the information I have helps your master? What would he say if the doorman ate important info."
Buraimon kept both hands tightly gripped on his sword. Zerimon looked scared, even more so by the fact he seemd unable to Digivolve. Piedmon was taking steady breaths, he knew MetalSeadramon fell into the same class as himself, a Dark Master. If a fight did break out it would be tough. Kazu's heart was thumping in his chest. If this didn't work he had no idea how he was going to let Marcus know he was alive.
"Please sir. I'm sure it will be worth your master's time..."
No-one noticed the panda Digimon that had been following them. All eyes were locked on the Doorman, fight or flight instincts running at max.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games