Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aino_Haruhi

8,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:19 pm
Hi! I'm Alex and I'm from New Orleans. I'm 22 and a pre-vet student hoping to get into vet school next year. Currently I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, and a ferret.

Yuki the ferret, age: 1.5yrs

Esther the DLH, age:1yr

Lucky(brown tabby) and Suri (cream tabby) DSH, ages: 3 and 5yrs

Emme (pitbull mix) and Prissy (lab), ages: 1yr and 11 months

And Beignet the Basset Hound, age: 4 months

I also just lost my older Basset Hound, Barq's, just a few weeks ago to kidney failure, she would've been 10 yrs later this week.

RIP 1998-2008

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:12 pm
Im Nicole
User Image I have a cat named Bazooka, he is 2. User Image
I'm from New York but I now live in Oklahoma... not sure what else.  

coleyfresh

Leif_Walnut

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:23 pm
Hello! I'm Leif_Walnut~ I am a 21-year-old male college student, and I live with my parents and grandparents in Rhode Island. I have a beautiful 15-year-old female Rhodesian Ridgeback named Mickie whose as energetic now as much as she was as a puppy. (As soon as I get a picture of her online, I'll post it.) Growing up, I had several goldfish and a hamster, and my grandparents had a cat (until half a year ago-old age at 12). I love all animals, and I hope to retire (from teaching English in college or high school for a decade) to a farm and live with animals and grow my own crops. Ultimately, I'd have to say that I'm mostly a fan of the dog/wolf, as it seems to be my nature as a person, and it (the wolf) is my (Native American) power animal as well. I am very talkative, and I love to have both serious and fun discussions as well as debates and research meetings. And...it's a pleasure to meet you all ^^! I look forward to working with this guild and talking to all of you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:54 pm
hi i won't say my real name but you can call me Ray i don't really have a pic of myself i'm twelve years old and i have a Bearded dragon i don't have a pic of her either sweatdrop but at my house we have 3 dogs,a cat,my lizard, and two cockatials with their eggs  

Naki Tokamaru

neko86

Aged Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:04 pm
hi..
call me neko..
I'm 22 this year (200 cool
I'm Asian (Southeast to be specific)
I love cats & kittens..
Also like to see all kind of pets eventhough i can't afford to keep them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:06 pm
I'm stickin' with you...

Howdy! My name is Nadine (nay-deen, not nah-deen x3 ).
I'm 15, and from Massachusetts in the US. I've been limited to one rabbit, whom I call Iggi, and he's one of the sweetest rabbits ever. He gives my kisses x3
Yush.
Not sure what else to say! biggrin

Cause I'm made out of glue.

death to hipsters

Lady_Arianwen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:16 pm
hey everyone, i'm Amanda. I live in Australia and i'm 21 turning 22 in July mrgreen
here's a photo of me:
User Image
i've got a beautiful 13 yr old saint barnard/chinese chow/kelpie living at home with me, his my whole world and i don't know what i'd do without him. In fact his laying down right next to me atm.
here's a photo of him:
User Image
we've also got 2 other dogs, my mum owns the Rhodesian Ridgeback/boxer and my sister owns the border collie both are very cute mrgreen
I once had a pet mouse named Ickis but she died sadly... no photos of her either cry

Here is a list of some of my favourite animals:
Penguins, Polar bears, Tigers, Dogs (most of all beagles), Lions, giant pandas, red pandas, koalas  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:07 pm
Hello everyone!

Feel free to call me K-chan ^__^

I live in Pennsylvania with my hubby (Known on here as YoyoOfDoom)...we met in college, and have not been apart since. Anyhow, I have had pets of all sorts throughout my life, and I am an animal rights person as well. As far as current pets we have:

One dog,
Kricket

One cat,
Sputnik

Six ferrets,
Cynnie
Nobu
Kobun
Banzai
Booda
Thursday

As of this Wednesday, we will have 7 ferrets as I am going to begin to show them. ^__^

Anyhow, nice to meet you all and Thank you for accepting my application to join. <3  

KabbiChan1111

InkNotMink

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:39 pm
Hello everyone, thanks for having me smile ill be as active as i am able and look forward to being part of this guild, Ink  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:52 pm
my name is raquel, i like to be called starre. and i ahve 3 dogs, 2 cats and 1 duck. quack quack. razz ummmmmm, :.dk wut 2 say.
golden retriever-kc
chihuahua-snowie (aka nowers or momma)
chihuahua-maggie
cat (dont know breed)-jerry (boy)
cat (dont know breed)-luna (girl)
mallard duck(he adopted my pool) mr. quackers  

Confictura

Hygienic Lunatic

Spierred

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:19 pm
I'm... er... Kenny <.< from Utah, but in Hawaii right now.
I have a Chilean Rose Tarantula named Spierred who is not allowed in Hawaii so he's with a friend back in Utah right now.
My sister had a bunch of rabbits but they escaped and we only ever see them around the yard now.
My step-mom owns two Shelties which seem popular where I live in Utah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:35 pm
Name: Brittany
Birthday: July 12, 1989
Current Residence: St. Bonifacius, Minnesota
Pets: Buddy, Ozzy, Rambo (on the left) and Shippou
Likes: anime, animals, yaoi/shounen ai, yuri/shojou ai, reading manga, singing, dancing, sleeping, eating
Dislikes: abusers (of animals and people), racists, sexists, homophobes, theocentrics, health food  

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200

Forever RogueMoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:37 pm
Hey Everyone,
My name's April, I'm 17 years old (turning 18 in Dec) and I'm from NSW, Australia.
I have always loved animals of all sorts. My mother says I have loved horses from the time I have been able to walk.
Nowadays, My favorite animal are lions, white ones in particular, but I still love all animals.
I live in a small house with my Mum and older sister Ena (age 19 as of May), and I visit my dad once every 2-3 months or so.

As for my pets, I have (at my mums house) Two dogs, One Horse (technically not at the house) and One rat. (at my dad's house) I have Two Cockatiels and One Cockatoo. (though I'm not particularly fond of birds, they are more my dad's than mine).

-My pets-
Dogs: Gabby (F) and Pongo (M) - Toy-sized Poodles - Brother and Sister
Horse: Cheyenne (M) - Palomino Appaloosa (Technically he's my sisters, but I like to say he's mine).
Rat: Sweeney Todd aka Sweeney (M) - This little guy's my baby. He's the newest member of the family, I got him February this year. He likes to go psycho, lolz.
Cockatiels: Fred (M) Greysteins (M) - as I said, I'm not fond on birds, Fred used to be my baby, but he doesn't know me anymore because I don't see him much so he won't come near me.. it's sad.
Cockatoo: Matilda (F) - Red-Tailed-Black Cockatoo, Dad named her. Typical Aussie name lolz. We got off on the wrong foot from the start. I let her out of her cage and she decided to attack my toes. Evil Bird >.< lolz.

And yeah. I think that's about it. I'm too lazy to post photos, though as I'm doing a photography assignment at school on them, I may post some of those pictures up when I get them. ^^
Ttfn
Toodles,
-RM-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:40 am
~iParagon was here~  

iParagon

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:44 am
Quote:
To keep the amount of "Hey I'm new here!" threads down, please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Things you may want to consider putting in your introduction post could be: your name, age, residence, sex, pets you have, favourite type of pet, etc. It's really up to you!

Okay, hi my name is Ioni Yofia Archer (an alias of course) I breed dogs with my mom and big sister. I am fifteen, I live in Texas, and this is my doggy site: Herd O Mini Hounds
I am female, of course, and have in addition to my dogs a rabbit named Nildro-hain, a tutrle named Shmoitel, two parakeets Ronik and Kretak, a beta fish named Sarek, several chickens and two goldfish, Black Gold and Slick.
I love cats but my moms allergic to them ;^-^;
I draw manga and plan to be an actress/artist/writer/teacher when I grow up. I'm homeschooled.
And I'm Jewish.
Check out my profile or PM me if if you have any further questions.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games