Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:06 pm
Adrian
Adrian sighed, she figured he was just going to ignore her for the time being.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:24 am
randall had his shot gun out hello? he had his flashligth on i hate this.  

mg_jan_templar

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:57 pm
halfway accross the lake, Eric succomed to his injuries, feighnting. His grip on her slowly loosend, as he started to fall like a ragdoll toward the lake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:36 pm
randall ran he had open fired two shoots he ran to the lake as a wolf bit his leg he try to aim but he lost his will to kill.  

mg_jan_templar

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:44 pm
"ehhh time to go" *begins walking over to armory begins putting on body suit * "suit activate" *suit begins chagning machine parts begin coming out picks up a helmet and puts it on* "scanners on" *helmet begin to scan the whole area giving me a area view and access to satellites* "well time to go *walks out grabs gloves and heads to the the escape pod* "well here i go oh yea and wade try not to break my ship or crash it " * walks into pod closes it and begins to wait breaks glass and pull a lever and glass break * "here i go" *runs through the broken glass and begins freefalling wings pop out giving me velocity increase*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:33 pm
randall stab it in the neck and ran for the lake as blood come down from the leg.  

mg_jan_templar

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:16 pm
he got near the lake and fell he could he the wearwolf,s near by he loaded his m4a1 carbine with sliver bullets ihope this works.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:01 pm
*while descent at high speed eyes begin to glare red see a path of red on the land and see a person near the lake holding a gun* "look like i found my first target for the night well here i go" *perform a flip with feet out landing on the ground with feet on the floor causing the ground to form a crater floor look up at the solider whistle to get his attention*  

xTx Monty xTx

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:15 am
randall was tired he had no sleep he got up and try to get away he got to the forest and took cover behind a tree and got some sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:09 pm
"you can run but their no hiding tonight" *pull up wrist begins typing something in on his gauntlet as a keypad comes up* "you think you will hidden but your not" *finishing typing on the keypad and two pod come falling out from Monty ship it opposite directions * "now let begin" *presses a button pods open up forming a gigantic sphere where randall and monty are locking them up with no way out* "now your fate is Sealed  

xTx Monty xTx

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:33 pm
randall had a good sleep and ran s an gigantic sphere fromed he found a damage moblie suit wow its a rgm-79 its a littel hit but ill do he got in the cokpit and truned in on the rgm 79 rose from the ground and truned he *aimed* the rgm 79,s machinegun at monty"you a dead!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:06 am
"mmmmh figured" *just as randall about to fire monty again begins typing in keypad invisible sphere begins forming around monty as the bullet begin deflecting off causing them to go into different areas hitting whatever in the way* "you really think that going to work on me well your wrong your foolish tech is nothing compared to my it 10 century ahead of yours but just watch as i prove it" *begins typing in keypad presses a couple of buttons in sequence* "now it my turn" *scrap metal begin forming around monty in a giant serpent with green glowing eye* "now go toward him" *serpent begins moving towards randall through the ground while randall is constant firing on towards monty while bullet are having no effect due to his sphere deflecting them off*  

xTx Monty xTx

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:49 am
randall looked on his radar and saw something so he pulled back on his joystick the rgm-97 jumped with the booster,s on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:15 pm
*Serpent comes up from the ground with mouth open biting a part of randall left whole arm of the mobile suit then going back into the ground begins forming a pathway of where the serpent going*  

xTx Monty xTx

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:14 am
that was close randall look on rgm left arm was gone crud he saw a RX-79 Ground Type moblie suit this was more armed he open the cokpit and put the rgm 79 on auto pilot he got in the rx-79 moblie suit monty nice try turns on rx-79 ground type moblie suit was armed with a beam rifle.

User Image  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces