Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:51 pm
Granted, but now you just cannot stop walking! You walk here, you walk there, you walk everywhere! You are walking so much that your walking shoes wear out and you can't stop walking long enough to even try on a new pair, so you end up walking barefoot here, and there, and everywhere! The callouses on your feet become so thick that you don't need new shoes anymore! So you keep on walking here, and walking there, and walking everywhere! rofl

I wish that my house could fix everything itself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:16 pm
Granted your house is now a self sufficient sentient organism. However with this new found life it's decided that it doesn't want you inside mucking about so has kicked you out and run off to join the circus.

I wish had a scanner  

Angelicphrase

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:49 pm
Granted but he scans you to hard and makes your head explode! xd

I wish my team coach would get a life and stop being a jobs worthy *******  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:16 am
Granted. He gets a new awesome job and your new coach is a disgusting, lazy, smelly slob who gropes you constantly.

I wish someone would bump so I could repost in ladies v men.  

Bobb_Tellurian

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:05 pm
Granted.... ironically that was my last post so.... erm..... But the girls rally in force and nearly beat us!! Just not quite. xd

I wish I had a magic pill to cure me of this damn cold Im coming down with!  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:36 pm
Granted. The magic pill is yours. Lower your shields and your magic pill will be delivered, but you will also be probed and vamped.

Wish Darth would let me heal his nasty cold.  

bandaidd
Crew

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:52 pm
Granted willingly he opens his home to your nursing care and magic cures and is now free of his hideous cold. But now you've caught it and you used the last of the magic pills on Darth, care for a kleenex?

I wish I never had to change the lock on the truck trailers ever again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:30 pm
Granted. You wake up one morning and they are all gone! The bailiffs have had them to pay off debts as your business slips over the edge in to liquidation! Youl never have to change them again!! xd

I wish these magic pills were available without prescription! (Even with prescription would be a bonus!! rofl: )  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:37 pm
Granted they're quite easily available at any local backstreet corner, of course they're purple and won't cure it so much as make you forget entirely about it. (Have you tried Cold-FX I hear it works very well?)

I wish I had a little purple rabbit minion  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:48 am
redface Granted.That is if your talking about what I think you are talking about if you know what I mean! redface
Unfortunately you cant find the right sized batteries to fit it so it never leaves the box!

I wish I had a pure mind!! twisted  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:02 am
Granted. Your mind is pure filth.

I wish for world peace.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:38 pm
Granted! And achieved by the only means possible! Swine flu mutates in to a a virulent super strain and passes bubonically as fast as bush fire in dry season. Man kind is completely wiped out. Extinct. Nada homo's!! The world is safe once more!! (at least until the chimpanzee's work out how to make a bomb)

I wish I worked from home.  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:05 pm
Granted economic downturn causes your company to collapse and you to be jobless. So you now work from home selling your filthy mind online.

I wish I had my voice back. Stupid laryngitis *pout*  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:14 pm
Granted! You have your voice safely back and tucked away in your left great toe where it always wanted to be. Now you have to take off your shoes to talk.

I wish i could OBE at will.  

bandaidd
Crew

Guardian Lore

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:12 pm
Wish granted! You can now OBE anywhere, anytime, with merely a snap of your fingers. During your experience, however, your body is completely destroyed, and Satan greedily drags your spirit down to hell where you will suffer for all of eternity.

I wish Code Geass was already on TV so I didn't have to wait 2 more hours.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games