Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:57 pm
Come here darlin I'll give you some sugar to make it all better wink

Person below wants in on the action rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:24 pm
I really stepped into this one. rofl

Person below wants to get me some chocolate.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:33 pm
Have uncontrollable ....urge ..to fetch..chocolate can't resist..
Do you wish for dark, white or milk chocolate? Nougat or nuts with that? Perhaps some chocolate syrup?

The person below swears they saw a gremlin on there car this morning.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:16 am
Fuggin em effer's probably the reason my cats are burning out...

(He bit me, too gonk )

Below me wants to be with me forever, whether I like it or not, for a silly reason they will supply.  

Exor Omega

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:10 pm
But don't you see it our destiny my dear. Well that's what Madame Zelda said anyway. It was all there in the tea leaves "..and your true love shall be ..Bo..Ger.....Har...no EXOR OMEGA!" So you see we have no choice but I promise an endless supply of awesome homemade cookies.

The person below me has a sever Donnie Darko problem  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:00 am
Well everything was going fine till this jet engine landed on my house! Then this freak in a rabbit mask tells me there's only 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds till the world ends!! I wouldn't mind but Ive just booked my holiday for August! stressed

Bellow me worried about the fluid light emerging from his chest.  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:39 am
Well, I wouldn't say WORRIED... Perhaps concerned... You see, it's kinda staining everything it comes in contact with, and it's bleeding through my work shirt, and my boss is already pissed at me for whatever retarded reason, and, well, it's kinda gotten me a little self conscious because of the way people keep staRING AT ME WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKIN AT DOGGAMMIT!?!? scream

Below me will explain what the hell a Donnie Darko problem is and who he is etc. cause I have no clue. And they'll bring me cupcakes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:16 pm
Ok cuz you asked,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wqVHjK2bQs
And having Frank come visit you is a Darko problem oh and here your cupcake......OF DOOM! Jk it's chocolate......doom

The person below me wants my recipe for doomcakes desperately.  

Angelicphrase

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:23 pm
Your doomcakes are great tasting. I tried, but I just can't get the spices right.

The person below me will be my date to the prom.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:29 pm
OMG, Nei! I'm soooo glad you choose me to go to Prom with! *glomps Nei* 4laugh

The person below me is extremely jealous that they were not chosen as Nei's date.  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:25 pm
I am. I'm going to go cry in the corner all night now.

The next person is gonna keep a running joke running and suggest somebody for me to go with......  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:30 pm
Why don't you go with Darth Sethus? I'm sure Master and Sla--I mean, Lieutenant... would have a great time. 3nodding

The person below me is envious of my sexiest date to the prom, and that envy has driven them clinically insane.  

Guardian Lore

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:56 pm
You utter **** How dare you poach my date from under my nose you ****** You wait till I get my hands on you you************************************************************!!!!!!
crying

Bellow me wants to know what expletive contains 60 letters!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:58 pm
Wow! IT really does have 60 letters! [I counted]. Pretty sure it's not supercalifragilisticexpialidocious... not enough letters. Psuedoantiintercongregationalistically only has 38. Antidisestablismentarianism, no. What is it?!? Wait. don't tell me, I don't want to ever say it.

below me has a favorite word.  

bandaidd
Crew

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:09 am
Everyone must. I would wager that most people favor luck or money or sex. I am partial to power, but I think I prefer truth. Truth would be my favorite word.

Below me knows why bandaidd assaulted the boards!  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games