Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:39 pm
X-tailerr-X
Whats S&M? All the sudden I hear all my friends talking about it and I have no idea what it is.
S&M is short for Sadism and Masochism. Sadism is pleasure from causing pain in others, Masochism is the pleasure pain in yourself. This is most commonly practiced by couples, mistresses/masters, and/or prostitutes.

It's a sexual act, most commonly paired with bondage (restricting someones ability to move [for sexual gratification in this instance]) and Discipline to create that acronym BDSM.

The most common practice is between 2 people (one being the master/mistress, the other being the sub). One is usually the person in power (the dom[inant]) and one is the sub(missive).

There's also something called a switch. It's when a person equally likes the roles of Dom and Sub and they switch roles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:42 pm
Sorry for yet *another* name change. I'm BPD PsychoBytch. I've been asked to change my name by a couple ppl, but I'm still checking in here once in a while.  

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:23 am
Does anyone have any recommendations for birth control? I've been on the pill in the past, and it actually caused me to get depressed, I'm looking for other options. I know condoms are the #1 choice, but I want to make sure I don't get pregnant, and IUDs are out of the question.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:08 pm
Iye Macilvana
Does anyone have any recommendations for birth control? I've been on the pill in the past, and it actually caused me to get depressed, I'm looking for other options. I know condoms are the #1 choice, but I want to make sure I don't get pregnant, and IUDs are out of the question.
You have quite a few options out there. There is The Patch, Ring, Shot, Cervial Cap, Sponge, Withdrawl (Pull Out Method) (Which I personally don't recommend), Diaphragm, and Monthly Planning. If you don't use condoms (and even if you do) I highly suggest using Spermacide.

Now, this is where I tell you that if you don't use condoms (or use them improperly), you have a chance of contracting a Sexually Transmitted Disease and/or Infection. This is true for both partners.

You might have noticed I didn't list Plan B (or the Morning After Pill) up there, because it's NOT a contraceptive that should be relied on.

I have used condoms for years, and I prefer it, but I'm also on the pill for reasons other then birth control. If you don't understand how to use a product (like a diaphragm or spermicide for example) just ask a pharmacist. DO NOT use a birth control method you are not comfortable with.

I have problems with Monthly Planning (also called Family Planning Method) and with Withdrawal (also called the Pull Out Method) because women's cycles and ovulation cycles are different for each woman and because even if you do pull out, there is still sperm in the pre-c** that men can't feel come out (or they feel just a bit come out). Even though it is not common to get pregnant from pre-c**, it still happens.  

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:41 pm
Hamsterliciousness
Iye Macilvana
You have quite a few options out there. There is The Patch, Ring, Shot, Cervial Cap, Sponge, Withdrawl (Pull Out Method) (Which I personally don't recommend), Diaphragm, and Monthly Planning. If you don't use condoms (and even if you do) I highly suggest using Spermacide.

Now, this is where I tell you that if you don't use condoms (or use them improperly), you have a chance of contracting a Sexually Transmitted Disease and/or Infection. This is true for both partners.

You might have noticed I didn't list Plan B (or the Morning After Pill) up there, because it's NOT a contraceptive that should be relied on.

I have used condoms for years, and I prefer it, but I'm also on the pill for reasons other then birth control. If you don't understand how to use a product (like a diaphragm or spermicide for example) just ask a pharmacist. DO NOT use a birth control method you are not comfortable with.

I have problems with Monthly Planning (also called Family Planning Method) and with Withdrawal (also called the Pull Out Method) because women's cycles and ovulation cycles are different for each woman and because even if you do pull out, there is still sperm in the pre-c** that men can't feel come out (or they feel just a bit come out). Even though it is not common to get pregnant from pre-c**, it still happens.

Thanks, that helps alot, been leaning toward the cervical cap. I kind of want to avoid hormones, and my boyfriend uses condoms, and he's clean, I'm the only woman he's been with.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:07 pm
I was wondering what S&M is...I hear it, but am not exactly what it is.
Another question i had was if you do it not like, hard or anything will that be painful your first time? or will it hurt whether you do it the first couple times hard or soft (as in the intenstiy)  

Em is asylum

5,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:30 pm
Em is asylum
I was wondering what S&M is...I hear it, but am not exactly what it is.
Another question i had was if you do it not like, hard or anything will that be painful your first time? or will it hurt whether you do it the first couple times hard or soft (as in the intenstiy)
S&M is short for Sadism and Masochism. Sadism is pleasure from causing pain in others, Masochism is the pleasure pain in yourself. This is most commonly practiced by couples, mistresses/masters, and/or prostitutes.

It's a sexual act, most commonly paired with bondage (restricting someones ability to move [for sexual gratification in this instance]) and Discipline to create that acronym BDSM.

The most common practice is between 2 people (one being the master/mistress, the other being the sub). One is usually the person in power (the dom[inant]) and one is the sub(missive).

There's also something called a switch. It's when a person equally likes the roles of Dom and Sub and they switch roles.

Generally, losing your virginity is painful because the hymen is broken. It causes bleeding in about 3/4 cases. When I lost mine, it was very painful (but that was because there was no foreplay). One major thing to losing your virginity is that its on your terms. If you want him to be as gentle, just tell him. Depending on how flexible you are and how much foreplay there is, it'll hurt your first couple times.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 pm
I'm kinda surprised no one had questions for Valentines Day.  

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:46 pm
Ladies, if you have any questions about sex and sexual health, don't be afraid to ask. If you'd like, you can PM me any time. It's confidential.

Just as a reminder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:00 pm
what does b*****b mean? just wondering sweatdrop  

mamegoma1689

Friendly Citizen

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:54 pm
mamegoma1689
I can't see what word you're talking about because there's astricks between the first and last letters. Try putting a space between each letter please smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:37 pm
Hamsterliciousness
mamegoma1689
I can't see what word you're talking about because there's astricks between the first and last letters. Try putting a space between each letter please smile

ok then nevermind then  

mamegoma1689

Friendly Citizen

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:29 am
mamegoma1689
Hamsterliciousness
mamegoma1689

ok then nevermind then
Sorry for the late reply. Why don't you try messaging me and see if you have the same problem. Most of the time. it's your privacy settings that make the word to be astrick'd out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:18 pm
mamegoma1689
Hamsterliciousness
mamegoma1689

ok then nevermind then
I was thinking about it, were you talking about a blow job?  

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:34 pm
I can't believe I'm actually posting here... cat_sweatdrop I used to be the one everybody came to for advice, but...

I have a bit of a problem lately. I'm, well... perpetually horny. Masturbation helps, but it never really goes away. I'm on the Pill, so it's likely not a hormonal-rollercoaster thing.

Any ideas as to causes and/or solutions?  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff