Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:32 pm

"No reason. It's jus what we do." I smiled.
((lol we have the smae signature.))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:34 pm

"And we want the world...or school...to know of Jin's undying love for you, so no one will try to steal him away!" Yuki giggled watching the video on the laptop.

Otaku_Gurl_69

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:36 pm

"Plus it's what i do to my friends. I embaress them." I joked and laughed.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:41 pm

((lol yeah, I thought he was so cute that I had to get him doing that ^_^))

Sophia blushed even brighter, if that was even possible. She didn't know what to say now.

Psychotic Disarray

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:07 pm

I laughed and smiled at Sophia.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Sophia cast her shy gaze to the ground.

Psychotic Disarray

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:19 pm

(It's Theresa...and it's okay. biggrin )

"Well, darn...looks like Kala already beat us to the punch on that one...oh well. It's still fun to watch! Oh and Yuki, if you want a copy, just say the word," I said to Yuki with a wink.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:33 pm

::Blushes brightly and freaks out at the YouTube-age going on here suddenly:: NO! um, Princess Yuki, Miss Kala, Miss Theresa, please don't YouTube that moment. I know it's for fun, but.......that was a special, private moment between someone I care for deeply. It's not something meant to be shared all over the Net for people to laugh at.......please.......remove it from the Internet.....please??

::Falls to my knees and begs mercilessly for them to comply. I start to tear up at the thought of mass, worldwide embarrassment, because I embarrass very, VERY easily:: *Sniffles* I don't want that to be all over the Web, so please? *Sniffles* You can still keep the pics and video for you own amusement, but just take it off YouTube. ::Looks up and makes the irresistable sad puppy eyes at Yuki, Kala, and Theresa::

Innocent_Slut_19

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:36 pm

I laughed and pulled Jin back up to his feet. "It's on a private setting which means only I and a few of my friends can veiw the video." I laughed again.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm

*Is overwhelmed by Jin's puppy dog eyes*
*Sighs* "Very well, Jin...although, may I interest you in a copy?" I asked kindly.

Nighthawk475

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Yuki gives Jin a blank look. "Yeah...that's not gunna work on me...Wait." Yuki blinks and thinks back to the begining of Jin's little plea. "How come I'm the only one you called 'Princess'?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:05 pm

I dropped Jin. "Yea?"

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:22 pm

"Now that you mention it, I noticed that too..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:35 pm

I watch as all this unfolds, wanting to help or do something but unsure what to do.
"Oh my." She stated softly.

Psychotic Disarray

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Yuki giggled while looking through the pics she took. "Better think fast Jin, before you get burned." She warned in a sing-song voice.
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games