Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:02 am
Sage laughed. "Now if you had your wings spread out they would be exactly like her." Se turned toward Kae. "Speaking of which.." Sage muttered. She let Kae climb onto her arm and then took her to the bathroom. She turned off all the lights in there, closed th door, and returned to the main part of th room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:11 am
"I highly doubt that two- mmph" The grape was half forced down his mouth and shut him up while he was chewing. He just looked at Ebony as she was running through her checklist.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:55 am
"I know two years of nursing isn't exactly a docterate, but it's better than nothing!" Ebony said authoratively. She looked up at him. "Is there anything we can do to make you more comfortable?" she said, carefully watching his reaction to the grape.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:00 am
Leon continued to stay perched on the chair and watched as Sage took Kae into another room then return. He had been wondering something for sometime since the escape from the facility with the vampires but had neglected to ask about, now just seemed to be a good time as they weren't running or being attacked. "How did you know where to find me?" He asked now looking towards the window his head still tilted to one side.

"Dammit! That damn warlock and the witch ruined everything." Blaze grumbled as he lay on a small bed looking up at the ceiling. "Had they not interfered we would have had what we needed." He continued angered and frustrated, he looked to the left seeing his brother laying on the next bed over. "Well aren't you going to say anything?"

Strife sighed and turned his head to the right to glare at Blaze. "Like what? All you've done since we got here is complain like a spoiled child who's had his toys taken away." He snapped before closing his eyes again and following on. "Besides it's not like it was a total failiure... The syrum works. Now we just need to see it's side effects..."

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:14 am
Sage shrugged. "Your a half-demon, its not hard to find your energy scource espically since you were with the vampires."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:21 pm
"So... I smell bad?" He replied with a raised eyebrow scratching his head while resisting the urge to sniff and check.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:55 pm
Sage laughed. "No, but you have demonic energy which I can sense."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:13 pm
Arias watched the scene before her with a blank expression. She felt so depressed, and watching Ebony smile and goof off stabbed Arias inside.
"I..I need some air."
She whispered to them and turned to walk onto the balcony. Arias took deep breaths of air as tears fell down her cheeks. The air smelled moist.
Perhaps it is going to rain. Just like 2 years ago...

"Michael! Run!"
The man's voice cut off as a kinfe slit his throat. A red-headed girl shifted in mid-air and jumped at the man with a large sword. She let out a yelp as she dropped to the ground.
"Looks like that is the last of them. I think there was only 6, boss."
"Good work, Karnok. Let's go."
The men left, their boots making squeeking noises on the blood-slick pavement. Arias crept out of the bushes when she was sure they were gone. She ran towards her father, slipping on his blood.
"Father! Father...no..." she cried and hugged him.
It rained hard that night. Arias carried little Ardeo in her arms as she looked for shelter. They had slept in an old barn.

Arias jerked out of her memories. She closed her eyes as fat rain drops landed on her pale cheeks.
"Today makes two years since it happened. Today is the day I lost my father and pack." she sighed and let the rain soak into her clothes.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 pm
Leon grinned still looking out the window. "That's good, I was getting worried for a moment." He replied straightening his head up again and turning it to so he was facing Sage. "Well I know the how but not the why." He said curious to find out. "Why did you come?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:38 pm
"Not really," Reed replied, swallowing his grape. By pumping mana into his joints, he got enough strength to sit upright. By pumping more mana, he could probably walk with some difficulty but it wouldn't take too long for him to recover. However, what scared him was that this last attack brought him closer to death than the ones before. Time was running out and Reed had minimal knowledge of a cure.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:40 pm
Ebony put another pillow behind Reed and pushed him gently back. "You may feel better, but even with your magic recovery is not that fast. Please don't try to get up yet. Eat something."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:08 pm
"Why not?" She said nonchallantly. "You had been taken and were going to be used for an experiment."  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:19 pm
Leon looked at Sage as if she had just said the wierdest thing ever in history, blinking a few times before finally saying something. "I don't get it... Why risk yourself for someone you barely know?" He thought on his own question for a moment and his head slowly flopped to one side. People only do nice things in exchange for something, right? But she seems to just be satisfied knowing I'm free. Where's the catch? I don't get it. His thoughts rolled through his head as he tried to understand her explaination.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:24 pm
She paused for a moment. "Well, I just don't like to let death happen to people who don't deserve it." I've seen enough of that in my life thank you very much, Sage thought to herself  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Something seemed to click in Leon's mind although he didn't fully understand it, it made sense to him. "It makes sense, I guess." He said half smiling at Sage.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games