Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:34 pm
She smiled. "I hope so. To have more days like this would be..." She couldn't think of a word. Just don't let them come after me anymore...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:46 pm
"Considering all that has gone on today, this is probably the most normal day i've had." Tsukasa told her.  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:19 pm
She smiled. "I guess i can't say the same thing, but i do enjoy this unusual chage of pace. It's so nice." She looked around. Her stomach growled softly. "Well, while you go look at magic stuff i think i might grab a little something to eat." She was never really good with magic or spells, all she ever used was her scythe... that and she never really had a chance to learn.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:51 pm
Daytharin pulled out a map of the city "All things to do with the arcane arts are in this section of the market" he pointed to the northwestern part of the market "and places that serve food are dotted everywhere, perssonaly i want to check out those shops to, but i think Ren has the right idea about finding soemthing to eat"  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:54 pm
"then lets find something to eat. Then we can go to the magic shops." Tsukasa told them. "Does that sound ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:16 pm
Mika listened to the disscussions of coming to school , and whether to go get food or look for magic item shop. She really just wanted to meet the creater of her neclace. "If no one minds i'll catch up with you guys in a bit. I'd really like to go meet the master crafts men." She waved at ren and tsukasa and bowed slightly to Daytharin. "Thank you again." she said with a smile before bolting out the shop door and north keeping her eyes peeled for the fire gems, running the whole way.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:37 pm
88Prowl
Kiki smiled. "you'd really teach me some spells? That would be awsome. Then I wouldn't have to worry about failing my spell class. Thank-you so very much Sharon." Kiki was very happy, not just because someone was going to help her pass spell class, but that she had made a new friend.

"Well of course I would." Sharon smiled.
I can't believe I'm making my first friend. I never thought a day like this would have happened. I'm glad at least that I can into this room. Sharon thought.
"You know, you are my very first friend, and I'm not saying since I got here, but in my whole time I've been alive. It feels so good to have someone I can trust." Sharon smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:20 am
Kiki was surprised. "You've never had a friend? Ever?" Kiki thought a moment and then smiled. "in that case I'll have to introduce you to my other two friends, Crystal and Flutter. Crystal is a Mermaid and Flutter is an elf who can breath under water. They're really nice and I think it's impossable for anyone to dislike them."  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:33 am
crystal and flutter walk into tsukasa dom room. "there you are kiki i have been looking all over for you, ever since you ran off! where did you go?"crystal said with hope on her head as always.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:07 am
She waved as Mika ran out the door. She must be really excited to see that guy. She turned to Tsukasa. "Where ever you wanna go first is alright with me." She grinned. "You two just lead the way and i'll tag along."  

Cactuar Koi

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:18 am
MIka took the road north it was a while before she saw the floating fire gems, marking that the path was the correct one. She slowed here examining each of the gems in turn. They were simply flawless and dazzling as the one hanging from her neck. She stopped when she found herself at a gate. She wasn't sure if it was alright to open it or if she should wait. "Hello?" She called not really expecting an answer but figuring it couldn't hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:04 am
*walks quickly* *mumbling* Ugh, those guards were strong this time.... they easily captured me, the last ones were so easy to overpower.... *trips* ******** xp ow...  

arslflargax

arslflargax

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:55 am
lynn_chan_9196
Name: Lynn Nicholeas
Pic: http://media.photobucket.com/image/vampire anime girls/Renjiro_Chiyo/Anime/anime_vampire.jpg
Personality: kind most of the time, but if angered can be very cruel, prefers the blood of the depressed and suffering (i am a vampire)
bio: Parents were murdered when she was 4, has been living on her own since, she belongs to no clan, coven, etc.
power/ immortal creature: A crossbread of a mortal vampire and an immortal vampire, this has given her unique powers like the ability to live in sun and come in contact with water, of course crosses still burn to the touch.

User Image
no longer must you click on the link XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:06 pm
"let go find some food then." Tsukasa told them. "Daytharin? where are some good places to eat?"  

Lady Eevee

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:02 pm
88Prowl
Kiki was surprised. "You've never had a friend? Ever?" Kiki thought a moment and then smiled. "in that case I'll have to introduce you to my other two friends, Crystal and Flutter. Crystal is a Mermaid and Flutter is an elf who can breath under water. They're really nice and I think it's impossable for anyone to dislike them."

"Yeah. Really. Being at my house was horrible. I could have anything I wanted except go outside and make friends, and see my family. I don't know what my parents' names are or if I had any cousins or brothers and sisters." Sharon said witha slightly sad face.
"But anyway, I'm here, without anyone that I know from my old life. Well I'm glad I met you. I'll be happy to meet Crystal and Flutter." Sharon said smiling.
Then when the two stumbled in, and talked to Kiki, Sharon had a feeling that was them.
"Um are you two Crystal and Flutter?" Sharon asked.
"I'm Sharon." Sharon said with a little smile.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games