Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXMad JokerXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:17 pm
Appears in the shadows to watch and observe the group. Mad notices the man named dark spoke aloud but remained out of sight. 'He isn't the one who released the dark energy, hmm I wonder who it was' *Mad thought to herself*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 pm
Mad needed more evidence that this was the place that was discribed in her lords book and if it was then then the plan she had in store could actually work. *makes her way decending up the stairs to the second office library*  

xXMad JokerXx

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:32 pm
"This demon is different from the one that was attached to Nick," Dark thought to himself, "I must be careful, or June will be injured", he then spoke to the demon as casually as if they had been friends forever, "a good excuse you say, now what better reason to give a young women her life back can there be, if you have been apart of her so long then who am I to stop you. Though there is a very skilled exorcise outside this door if you feel the need to give yourself up."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:33 pm
Wei answered the mental question Chief sent. 'I'm afraid that it's a high possibility. There's nothing we can do but wait. If Aya continues to have this attack, then we have something big in our hands. I only hope my lady will survive this.'

He settled his charge down the bed and sat on a chair beside the bed to guard her in case she wakes up and needs anything. He just hopes disaster strikes after the ball, if ever it strikes at all...

Poor Lunar, this must have scared her.  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:35 pm
you're playing little mind games with her you know....hm. ill give her back...for now...but only because other june needs a babysitter. im giving that job to you. you keep watching over her...and ill....behave myself.
*june's eyes lit up. her face turning red at how close you were to her.*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:36 pm
Finally finds the library. 'hmm next time I'll just poof up the stairs I didn't believe it would be that long of a walk' *opens door of library* "Hello is anyone in here?" Mad asks out loud... Steps inside and closes the door  

xXMad JokerXx

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:39 pm
*At the door, Goddess was having a mini panic attack. She knew June was possessed and sge wanted to help her* "Dark, if you don't let me and Nick into this room in 2 seconds, I'm blasting my way in!!" *Goddess said in Darks mind*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:49 pm
Chief looked up from her work as Hetutiri entered her office, loud and smiling. With her desk cluttered with papers and such she paid little mind to her, that is until all the lights went out. "what the hell, " Chief said with great irritation, "I don't have the patience for this", quickly gathering energy and forced out the darkness inside the castle with her light. Satisfied that all was back to normal, she then turned back to her work, but once again was intruded by a knock on her door. " Hetukiri please have a set and you can give me your report later, come in whoever you are.", she said towards the door.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:55 pm
Seeing June return to herself, Dark breathed in a sigh of relief. "Are you alright June?, " he said for he had mistaken the blush for some kind of sickness left over from the demon.

"Not now Goddess, the demon has left and I believe too many people will just encourage it to come back", he said to the voice of Goddess, " oh and another thing, stay out of my head!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:59 pm
i-iim fine.
*blinks twice, not moving away*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:59 pm
"ARE YOU GONNA FIRE MEH AGAIN CHIEFF?"

"HAVENT YOU MADE ME SUFFER ENOUGH  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:02 pm
"Then if you feel up to it, do you mind telling me what going on?", trying to reassure her, "I've dent with kind of thing before so please tell me the full story that I may help you as well"  

Phantom Touch

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:03 pm
ok ok im sry its ok  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:03 pm
w-what do you mean?.....  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:11 pm
Chief focused on Wei's voice, " I know I don't have to tell you how serious this can become Wei, but she has survived before and I truly believe she will survive again, I will came as soon as I can to check her reading, take care of her my old friend and keep her close for there are dark things in my castle at night. I did not send you to her, just to lose her now under my own roof."

Still connected to Wei, Chief addressed the new face that entered her office. "well I'll be damn, look what the cat dragged in." she said with an amuse smirk, as she watched Mad closed the door behind her.

She then turned on Hetukiri, "please spare me the melodrama Hetu, the last thing I need is you making a fuse"

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games