Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
High School Role-Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:01 am
Da-ku whipped up a wind and appeared next to them..... "Miss me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:58 pm
Myraku gasped and held her chest.
"Holy Fudgecakes, Da-Ku, you scared the crap out of me!!" she exclaimed, slapping him on the chest. The panther-shaped hedge advanced on her, its bright, golden eyes fixated on her neck. It uttered a low growl, crouching down, before pouncing.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:30 pm
Onyx jumped in front of Myraku, creating a somewhat forcefield of fire as the panther lept into it "Lets get the f**k out of here!" She screamed as a sweat bead rolled down the side of her face.
o 3o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Phiara stood up, shaking her head to clear her vision. "Everyone back inside!" she yelled, grabbing Myraku and Onyx by the arms and pulling them after her. Da-ku could look after himself. Once they were back inside, she slammed the doors shut and sank to the floor with a sigh, her back against them.  

Claivern

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:36 pm
Out of the corner of her eye, Myraku could see Onyx leaping in front of her and projecting a force-field of fire to protect them as the panther-shaped hedge leapt into it and burned alive. Or, dead. She wasn't quite sure which, since it was a bush. She gasped as Phiara grabbed her and Onyx's hands, leading them inside.
"Wait! What about Da-Ku??" she shouted as Phiara slammed the doors shut.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 am
The panther tackled Da-ku and sent him rolling back before it began to steam, slowly disintegrating into the earth. He then walked into the door and appeared through the other side. "Thanks for caring Myra"  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:05 pm
Onyx gasped for breath "Well....from what happened...last time..." she said laying down on the cold, hard floor. She closed her eyes "I'm so....tired...."
o 3o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:49 pm
Myraku panted heavily, completely out of breath. She glanced up as Da-Ku fazed through the door, blinking.
"Of course you can faze through the door... you're freaking Superman now...." she muttered, then said,
"Of course I care..... I mean, as long as you're not gonna.... oh, I dunno, try to kill us again, then yes, I care."
She decided to stay on the ground, sprawled out on the floor. Suddenly, a loud banging noise was heard right above her head, near the window. She glanced at it, staring, until a snake-like hedge launched itself at the window, smacking the clear barrier and sliding down to the Earth below. It made Myraku jump. She quickly rolled away from the window as the snake-hedge burst through the glass and onto the floor, wasting no time as it leapt at her face, branch-fangs bared. Myraku squeezed her eyes shut, for she had no time to react.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:23 pm
Da-ku lunged in front of her as fangs sunk into his neck
"Freaking superman my a**........" He muttered before dropping unconciouss ontop of her, head resting on her chest  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 am
Phiara grabbed a piece of the broken glass and stabbed it down through the snake-hedge's head, causing it to disintegrate into rotting leaves. She threw the glass away and nudged Da-ku with her foot. "Looks like he's out cold."  

Claivern

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 pm
"Gah!! Da-Ku!!" Myraku shouted as the snake-hedge's fangs sunk into his neck. She screamed when he fell on her, his head on her chest.
"Holy s**t!!!" she exclaimed, blushing wildly. She squirmed underneath him, eventually worming her way out, and rested his head on her lap.
"Oh no.... not again......" she clenched her teeth.
"I had no idea bushes had freaking poison in them......" she murmured.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:18 am
"How did you think nettles stung you? "
Da-ku looked up and smiled weakly  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Claivern

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:26 am
"Damn," she said, stepping back as Da-ku struggled to get to his knees. "He's awake."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:46 pm
Myraku glanced up at Phiara, her eyes suddenly full of worry.
"Why's it a bad thing?" she asked, genuinely confused.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:25 am
"t means I feel every bit of the pain" da-ku winced, then suddenly let out a huge scream as a gust whipped up around his  
Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff