Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
GGSA Hangout Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:11 pm
Fiction C_K
DYNAMIC ENTRY!

Hola amigos. heart
Wassup?

It's Friday. 4laugh So, for me, nothing! And it's wonderful, haha.
Yourself?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:48 pm
Every had one of those days where you want to scream in frustration? That was my day. scream  

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:56 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Oh thats not too bad.. well I guess it is.. ehh like where you at now?
Wisconsin.

Lol sorry meant that as in do you like where you're at now?
There's not much to do up here. And I don't really have any friends.

Well friends will come in time, until then I guess you have us? mrgreen

Indeed.

Well maybe not me per-say, off to florida for either a week or for a month not sure which yet.. So I might not be around much for a short time, so sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:59 pm
Noire Samhain
Every had one of those days where you want to scream in frustration? That was my day. scream

Unfortunately, I have. Frequently. sweatdrop I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day, though. Feel free to vent.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:17 pm
Taeryyn
Noire Samhain

Unfortunately, I have. Frequently. sweatdrop I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day, though. Feel free to vent.

It's been my group in my Ecology class. They depend on me to do everything. It's frustrating because they then expect me to give them equal credit on the progress report and complain to the teacher when I don't. Guess who got an F for being unfair? stare It's just things like this that ruin my day. It didn't help that at the end of the day someone called my best friend a f** for hugging his boyfriend goodbye. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:22 pm
Noire Samhain
It's been my group in my Ecology class. They depend on me to do everything. It's frustrating because they then expect me to give them equal credit on the progress report and complain to the teacher when I don't. Guess who got an F for being unfair? stare It's just things like this that ruin my day. It didn't help that at the end of the day someone called my best friend a f** for hugging his boyfriend goodbye. *sigh*

One of the reasons I hated doing group work when I was in school. Bleck. If anything, it's a good lesson about what you'll encounter in the workforce, but only because it helps teach you how to suppress the urge to verbally bitchslap people who are useless.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:22 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Indeed.

Well maybe not me per-say, off to florida for either a week or for a month not sure which yet.. So I might not be around much for a short time, so sorry sweatdrop
What takes you to Florida?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:37 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Indeed.

My fathers family goes yearly. With me moving this summer this is possibly my last trip down so that's also the reason it might be longer this year.  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:15 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Indeed.

My fathers family goes yearly. With me moving this summer this is possibly my last trip down so that's also the reason it might be longer this year.

Ah, I was in florida once, I was real young though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:13 am
Noire Samhain

Yes, I understand. Long distance relationships can be hard. You just to buckle down and make the best of it.  

Crimson Hawthorne

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:35 am
Beau Samhain
Noire Samhain

Yes, I understand. Long distance relationships can be hard. You just to buckle down and make the best of it.
I know, I just needed to hear someone say it. See you around, Nate.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:58 am
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Indeed.

We've been going every year for 5-6 years now... Before that was Delaware before that New Jersey and before that one was North Carolina. I'm not much for it but its nice to get away even for a short time.  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:01 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

We've been going every year for 5-6 years now... Before that was Delaware before that New Jersey and before that one was North Carolina. I'm not much for it but its nice to get away even for a short time.

Yeah, at least it's nice and warm there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:12 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Yea.... I'll pass on that its too warm for me actually...  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:14 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Yea.... I'll pass on that its too warm for me actually...

I think I'd rather be somewhere where it's too hot than too cold.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff