Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:20 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"He's already choked on his pork and beans? How come no one told me this?" He asked and slapped the sides of his face and held his hands there. "And I missed it!" He stuck his tongue out childishly and sudden moved so that he was scratching his head with his foot like a dog was. "Soli, remind me to find a flea collar please." He said.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:20 pm
"no, its not that.. I can feel my heart beating fast for some reason. That usually means trouble. I feel uneasy."  

DemolitionboyXX

Kroenig

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:21 pm
Caldwell smiles again.

"I have no proof, of course. I am merely abusing him."

He turns to Soli. "Why are we going to his place of residence?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image
She sat up and looked at him. "Thats never good. Last time you had that feeling a war nearly started." Hana thought for a moment. "We may need to arm ourselves."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:25 pm
"I want to fight him there and destroy his house."Soli made a fireball show up on her hand."Besides I'm betting The Elders never told him about sealing my full powers that would catch him off guard besides I want to try."Soli looked at Leon,"I'll remember."She started walking down stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:32 pm
Caldwell smiles.

"A coup de etat. Fascinating. I am afraid I cannot assist, but I can offer advice. Demonkin, as you may know, have a nerve cluster at the base of the spine that involves incapacitation. Make use of that."  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:35 pm
"Thank you but I'm not asking you for assistance merely someone to witness this event."Soli grabbed her katana and started heading towards the mansion making her demon aura flare so they would know she was coming.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:37 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon sighed softly before he slipped out the window and landed upon his hands and feet unharmed and picked up the black blade by the handle, watching out for the blade and began to walk after Soli.

llOOC: Crap post.ll

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Kroenig

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:38 pm
Caldwell sighs, and begins following. He vanishes, and reappears atop Brago's mansion, contemplating the odds of victory for each. The safest action would not be to tell either, but if the one he did not support at all won, he would lose out. It was getting close to dawn; he couldn't be blamed for bugging out early. But still, he had to attempt something.

He shifted back behind Soli.

"You may wish to hold off. Dawn is on its way. I cannot watch if I am immolated."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:41 pm
the uneasy feeling became worse. " Soli is approaching us.. along with a Vampire Master and her pet werewolf" Brago got up and shifted to his demon form. "Hana, if I die, let me die telling you that it is not your drive that makes you a worthy person, it is merely your action. Never change yourself, no matter what. Keep on not careing." He walked out of his room and soon out the door to his mansion. He had the book Soli gave him in his hand.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 pm
"Hello Bargo."Soli smiled"I'm guessing you know why I'm here then and no I'm not out to kill you but see if I can beat you."Soli walked around and made the book come to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:45 pm
User Image
"ok..." Hana said blushing. She quickly got dressed calming herslef back down. She went to meet Soli with Brago. She found him and stood on his left side. "This is not going to be good." She told him, her voice serious. She watched as Soli Knocked down the door.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:48 pm
"Hello Hana!"Soli made her katana glow red."Your probably wondering why I'm doing this."Her eyes stared glowing red as well.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games