Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:38 pm
*Blackness settling in for a kill.... stops at the words Love and you... spoken with passion.... slowly turning back to herself...Kits slumps to the ground and doesn't move. Iggies seeing her rescuer in need and hearing Love and You sets insides battles more dangerous than the external ones. **

STOP!

Let him go... for now, help me get her safe

But, but.. food?

You'll feed but I want to know more if he's bad, destroy... if not indulge, he has info we need

Fine... we WANT DINNER!

*After making sure all has stopped, Kits was in a near bed and Exor semi bandaged Iggies falls into a state of unconsciousness to mend internal dmage and confusion*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:38 am
* rushes into the room after being alerted to a disturbance and sees fresh blood from Exors wounds and Kit and Iggies in beds too. He rushes to Exor and assess the new lacerations and quickly cleans, sutures, and bandages where needed. He turns to Kit and checks her vitals and finds a strong steady pulse and just covers her with a blanket and turns to Iggies. He could see rapid eye movement so he knew she was asleep to but he could see pain, confusion, and worry etched on her face. Confused he checks on the other two and sees Justin asleep and stable but Katana was gone already. He goes back into the other room and sits in the chair in the corner again and falls asleep with one final thought * What is going on....?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:46 am
<<< I want to be up and around! This isn't cool crying

Also, I'm gonna need a cast, if not reconstructive surgery, on my left hand... Iggies... Reawr, such a mean girl...! >>>

Exor lay motionless on the mattress for a long time. His vital signs were low, just enough to keep him breathing.

Iggies, the one thing that had kept him alive for so long, was nearly the one thing that brought him to his end.

He had given everything for her, until he had nothing left...

...The question remains, however; what will the dark elf do?

She holds the fate of the entire world unknowingly in her hands.

<<< Foreshadowing...! Oooooo! P.S. I may not be on later, and I can't be on late when it's work days, like I was last night. Jeeze, am I tired...! >>>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:56 am
(( Awwwww come on...... stare * throws popcorn at the screen * What is this Days of Our Lives.... *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:16 am
<<< Naaah... It's All My Children, and I'm Victor! blaugh >>>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 am
(( eek the fact that you know that just blows my mind burning_eyes ))

* goes around and checks the patients and notices a drop in Exor's vitals and immediately starts up an IV of Hextend bolus 500mL. makes sure all the cardiac leads are in place and steps back to see if he will pull through. *

(( As a medical professinal I cannot go into any more detail because you guys dont know signs and symptoms to post ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:28 am
<<
My mom used to watch All My Children WAAAAAAAAY back in the day (some 18 years ago), and Victor was the man. I see him periodically on soap weekly covers dying again and coming back again. And again. And again. Same story, all the time. I don't see how people can watch those things.

And the reason I remember that is because I remember damn near every single thing. My brain is like a computer cool >>>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:32 am
(( rofl ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:57 am
<<< So, like, can I do anything more here...? I don't think I can sad >>>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:24 am
(( not while you're unconscious...sorry ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 am
*angry irritable bored and weak she walks into the clinic*
hello????  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:06 pm
Exor Omega
<<>>
{{Everything except for the fact that dame had previously mentioned iggies to you. rolleyes }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:18 pm
*While doing rounds, he stops into Black's Clinic and signs the clipboard at the front desk. He has a seat in the waiting room and waits for his name to be called. While he waits, he rubs at the tender spot near the back of his head and makes a mental list to tell Black.

1) Initial blast from the battle the other night knocked him off his feet.
2) Was not aware that he had hit his head until today, when he found tender area.
3) Slight loss in memory of a past conversation he had with Psyzapp, not remembering all the details of that conversation.
4) Other than being very tired and having woke with some stiffness yesterday, there have been no other symptoms that he is aware of.

Looks at his watch, then picks up and flips through a magazine while he continues to wait for his turn.*

(( OOC: Black, take good care of Officer Dougherty. I need to log off, but I'll be back on later this evening to collect him ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:44 pm
*can't find black so she leaves*
what is with today! gonk  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:57 pm
((Sorry for breaking your patient again Black... I haven't blown up anything at least.... yet... oh I was thinking might be a good time to try Bandadde's cures.... a bottled faerie might Save Exor's life... or I could feed the things))

*Tries o stir but the her body feels weighted down.*

Is she under far enough?
Yeayea
OK we can leave her for now

What about the man?

*Sniffs, giggles* we did good, don't trust him
Well she has final say, but I see no reason to not bite or nibble if givien the chance

*The critters leave to feed*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games