Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Senku Senku sighed"Yea.... well better clean up at least" He said heading off to the room where the bodies were
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:55 pm

User Image

The smell was obnoxiously overwhelming.
hugging her knees, June looked around at all of the mutilated carcasses strewn accross the floor of the room. Her blonde hair fell over her shoulder, her nearly ruby irises such a light shade in the dimly lit room. She hummed a light tune

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:03 pm

User Image
The lights and electricity goes out as the assailant glowed in the near darkness of the mansion, Han quickly grabs the speaker and sends a message through radio broadcast to everyone as a Virus user to come back to assist him in protecting everyone else from the attacker and troops as he finds June alone in the halls, but soon shot in the arms as he ran to shield her from the laser blast. Nago soon finds himself listening to the broadcast as he tries to get there as he was being delayed and scarred by the remaining troopers firing at him as he shot back with weapons of his own.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:06 pm

User Image

"hm?" June lifted her head and looked at the man by her, trying to see beyond him at the assaulters.
"what's going on?" she asked, her voice soft

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:06 pm

((No one can leave the mansion without oustiside help, like Sari, Raz, Han, other scientists, Nago, Senku, or other escaped experiments. The other way is if they have permission from the scientists, which is unlikely. Oh and aertys, the room with all the dead scouts are supposed to be in a different warehouse))

Raz teleported to the top with next to Sari who was silently looking out into the night. "Sari, what happened during the fight with the scouts?""How should I know? I'm an insane experiment, remember?"
"Yeah," he sat down next to her "but you're my insane experiment, nobody else can call you that but me."
"Why are you an exception? I've always wondered about that. Whenever I'm angry, nobody but you was able to calm me down" Sari leaned against his shoulder.
"I'll leave that for you to remember who I am."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:11 pm

"What the he-" Yuki began to say when suddenly one of the attackers appeared behind her. She turned around and shot ice at him. She ran to where Han was and saw him bleeding. She stood above him and closed her eyes taking a deep breath. Then, she formed a sphere of ice to surround them. "Just fantastic..." she muttered. "I can't hold this for long, someone come help!"

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:11 pm

((meep sweatdrop
@june: welcome :3 ))

Senku licked his lips and walked to the warehouse were he devoured all the bodies. Every single one of them.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Daniel not far from mansion see an light and every uder place in mansion dark he rans as fast as he can back to the mansion. Bumps tro the door "Han whats going on?!" when he se attackers he jump in the air and ripping one by one but one of troopers hit him to the ground

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:14 pm

((=_=;; Senku, I'm IN the warehouse with the bodies....))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Yuki looked up at the person who came. She remembered seeing him before and knew his name. "Daniel..." she said breathing heavily. The black ice began to crack as the enemies shot and pounded on it.

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:22 pm

((Ehh ll just say that june followed Senku out of mansion. Does that count as outside help organization XV ))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:24 pm

((=_=;;But you shouldn't have devoured the bodies then anyways...))

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Daniel stood up and screeming attacked the troopers. He jumpt in the air and spining around kicked half of troppers next the ice. whe he landed sweped leg of few troopers but one trooper tryes to hit him from the back...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:26 pm

The leader wiped out the attack after getting back to his feet, he then takes out the cell phone once more as he summons his motorcycle, he got onto it as he activates Battle Mode, and soon rode a giant walker mech and fired sidewinder missiles which split into multiple micro missiles that caused an explosion which blew a hole into the mansion.
User Image
User Image

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Yuki made the ice melt and waved her hands at Daniel. The ice then made a shield behind him to block the troopers attack. Yuki gasped and collapsed, she was breathing really hard now.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games