Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:19 pm
((Nope, Since Kiriyuu isn't there right now...She is the creator of the mirror ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:48 pm
((( I see.... so I am in idle right now.... :S ))))  

dawgybites

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:52 am
Revi and Pheobe began to walk home, without Lusa. Then they remembered their fight with their mother. They walked to the park instead, to think about what to do.

"Revi... What are we going to do? We cant go home, but we certaintly cant look after ourselves."

"To be honest, I dont know. Where does Grandma live?"

"In Spain."

"Then thats out of the question."

"Unless..."

"Unless what?!

"Well, the Underworld is under everywhere, so you can take us there and we could say we gotta plane ride."

"Yeah!! Lets go!!"

"What... Now??"

"You gotta better time?"

"What about Lusa?"

"Good point... But Kiriyuu needs her and we haven't known Kiri for a while so we couldnt help."

"Ok... Lets go!!"

Revi opened up the the earth to hell and stepped down as Pheobe stepped cautiously. They arose in the beach in Spain. People everywhere began to stare as the sand opened up beneath them.

"uhhh!! Thats the last time we come through on a beach!" Revi muttered as she wiped the sand out of her hair. As the Spanish people stared Revi and Pheobe walked to their Grandmas house, trying to think of an excuse why they visited.

((Hey, Im gonna be gone for a couple of days so thats why I wont be posting))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 am
kiriyu stares into her mirror she knew not to smash it,lusa came over "any better?" kiriyuu shrugged "what happend to me lusa?" lusa stayed silent for a while "I dont know..." kiriyuu held up the mirror "what is this,why do I feel this waay, like It is to precious to lose..."  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:45 am
III Spades III
((( I see.... so I am in idle right now.... :S ))))

((I could zap you through accidentally if I see you hostile it doesnt really matter since kiriyuu has no memory and doesnt know who is friend or foe))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:50 pm
DraggGirl
(( Spades : Yes... Guys do have transformation, But since some of them will don't have... ))

Diamond look up at Windy and close her eyes... "I...I will try...I keep my words...And won't take them back..." Diamond said silently as she sharply open her eyes.. "B-Bubble?! Diana?! Flara?!" Diamond stand up and then sighed... "I need...Need to go for this time...My friends...", Diamond close her eyes "I will take you...". Diamond said as she open her eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly Flara were in the mirror as she saw Bubble and some man purposing her... "Bubble! Transformation! Lock on!" Flara said as she transformed User Image
"Hang on!" Flara ran as she use her attack "Flame Burst!" Flara blow a big amount of fire from her mouth...

Diana ran too to help and stop as she saw Flara help her... "Thank godness..." Diana said to herself...

Melissa saw everyone and close her eyes Trouble...No...Peace...No...Love...Yes...Trouble...Yes... Melissa thought... Melissa open her eyes slowly and sighed... "Now...", Melissa said as she use her attack "Moonlight!"

Ogan is set on fire by Flara's attack as he screams in pain, he tries to heal himself by absorbing more of his clone corpses only to be unfortunate that the flames caught onto them as they burn, and this leaves him weakened enough to be killed.

"Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........He.........Heh.......hehhehhehheh..............I'm glad.......I'm just another clone.........."

The clone laughs as he reveals a bomb he took out as he fell to his knees as he starts the countdown, he laughs and laughs until he kills himself from the explosion, and Bubble was right next to the big boom until Nago uses his mind element to shield her from the explosives' killing power radius.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:32 pm
Bubble stares at the ground.
((Is Ogan dead??))
User Image

Windy nods."Are we going already?"
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:35 pm
"I hope so, if not then that was probably another clone of his, and by the way............Could you heal my entire body before I die from either excessive physical or mental stress please? What looks like healing was really just using telekinesis to hold up the wounds and back up all of the blood inside................Please Bubble, I'm gonna die if you don't help soon you know..........."  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:51 pm
Bubble smiled."I can try."Bubble says as she holds her hands out in front of her."Heavenly Bubble!" A large bubble appears in her hands and it floats of over to Nago. It pops and the water falls over Nago.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:56 pm
Nago relaxes as the wounds open up and were healed from the water, Nago reverts back to his original form as he goes over to Bubble as he helps her up, and smiles in thanks for her assistance.

"Thanks for the save there, Bubble! I think that I may need to train a bit more before facing someone like Ogan again huh?"  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:36 pm
"I would help myself...but I can't bring myself to hurt someone who loves me...even if he is crazy.."Bubble mutters.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:39 pm
"Even though he's my brother.......and the fact that he's also insane as they can be...........Killing him is next to impossible most of the time.........That's why I try not to hold back whenever he does something wrong and I have to stop him........Although, I've never tried to fight against him this way before........."  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:49 pm
"Will he keep trying? Since he cannot die?! Does this mean I will die?!"Bubble says scared about the thought of Ogan coming back.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:57 pm
"Yes but after seeing that his element has a potential flaw to it, I doubt that we should have any problems countering anymore, and it's all thanks to Flara's element too! It seems that the corpses are the main medium needed for him to heal his wounds, so we either find the real body and kill him only, or we commit genocide of his existence."  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:04 pm
Bubble suddenly thought about the trust thing."Well...I guess I can trust you."She says smiling.
User Image

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games