Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:54 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Yes, it would, and I'd probably kill you in our next lives...regardless of if I'm calling you daddy or not." the monk jests.
"Doubt you would be." the elf laughs. "Either way let's just not get killed."

Bob agrees as they continue to walk, spying a plant about fifty yards a head, Bob offers a freindly race, and promises to not embarass(SP?) the elf to much.
"A little friendly compitition never hurt anybody." the elf replies in acceptance to Bob's challenge.
the monk stops the elf, drawing a starting line, and pointing to the plant, they get on the line, eye each other. Bob nods, and off they go.
The elf runs quickly along the path, frequently checking where the monk is.

The dust is flying up so quickly from their run that the monk begins to be blinded as he moves a few steps in front of the elf, and stumblesjust before reaching the plant, ending the race in the Ownage's victory. Bob stands to his feet and wipes his eyes out,"Oww, good race..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:58 pm
"So, what have you got for us, hatira? Something good I hope."  

Pheonix Demone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:02 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

Bob agrees as they continue to walk, spying a plant about fifty yards a head, Bob offers a freindly race, and promises to not embarass(SP?) the elf to much.
"A little friendly compitition never hurt anybody." the elf replies in acceptance to Bob's challenge.
the monk stops the elf, drawing a starting line, and pointing to the plant, they get on the line, eye each other. Bob nods, and off they go.

The dust is flying up so quickly from their run that the monk begins to be blinded as he moves a few steps in front of the elf, and stumblesjust before reaching the plant, ending the race in the Ownage's victory. Bob stands to his feet and wipes his eyes out,"Oww, good race..."
"You would've won if you hadn't tripped." the elf laughs. "I got lucky is all."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:53 pm
Hatira just pointed to the very nice ship that the man had just decribed to me, and it was indeed a very very nice ship, "Said it was one of the best here."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:04 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"I know, but my problem was partl the wind and partly the same thing as last night's sparring..." Bob chuckled not letting on his irritation not being able to control himself  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:13 pm
Xexx looked at the man,"We haven't any of this new currency that Maya has put into effect. Since Median's death and my banishing to evil from the galaxy." The man was a bit confused until Xexx held his head and let the adventure play through in his mind in a slideshow from the beginning until he defeated Raishal Gule. "I understand now, but you all I can offer you is 1/2 price..." The rest of the group appeared a little irritated as they surrounded him, Shyne let him have an earful about not appreciating the creature that has made it ok for him to run his busness without having to fear for anything in running it, as well as various other terms, until he was cowwering in a corner trying to scramble to get the access key card."Here take it, please, and forgive me." Flud and General Negat luaghed about it as the General took the key card and opened the ship. "Lets go. everyone."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:21 pm
Hatira laughed lightly and got on board, once inside i had taken the oppertunity to look around a bit and get to know the ship. I ended up sitting in one of the sunrooms and sleeping.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:46 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"I know, but my problem was partl the wind and partly the same thing as last night's sparring..." Bob chuckled not letting on his irritation not being able to control himself
"It happens." Mr. Ownae laughs. "Let's just hope it doesn't happen when it really counts."  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:26 am
Xexx looks over the control and sets the autopilot to revolve around earth, and Tells everyone to just relax and don't destroy anything, "I'll be in the V-Room training." Xexx pulls up a ship map on the viewer, "hat blinking room right there." Everyone nods and proceeds about their business.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:29 am
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"It happens." Mr. Ownae laughs. "Let's just hope it doesn't happen when it really counts."

"I know, that would not be too good."  

Pheonix Demone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:06 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"No, no it wouldn't." the elf says, stiffling a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:49 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"You're not too good at that." Bob says, letting a out a small luagh, "Even trying to not show one its is contagious(SP)"  

Pheonix Demone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:21 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"You're not too good at that." Bob says, letting a out a small luagh, "Even trying to not show one its is contagious(SP)"
"Yeah." the elf sighs. "I usually just don't even try. Oh well, no one's perfect."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:08 pm
Hatira yawned and woke up after snoozing for an hour and a bit and sat up, glancing around and refamiliarizing where she was in the new ship. Figuring out where she was, Hatira got up, stretched a little bit and shuffled around the ship to familiarize herself with the new one. She yawned once again and glanced out one of the windows and sighed.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:47 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"Yeah." the elf sighs. "I usually just don't even try. Oh well, no one's perfect."

"Well, it's good to see you have some laid back personality, even if I have to bring it out of you."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff